Toys 4 Kids Charity Team Building is an exceptional corporate gifting event for Christmas or engaging Corporate Socially Responsible (CSR) teams with the gift of giving to children’s charities.
660,000 Australian Children are labelled disadvantaged in Australia. Your business staff can make a difference with their team building activities being directed toward a common goal and worthy outcomes!
Mix and match building Toys, Bikes, Trikes, Billy Karts, Kitchens, Play Houses, Cubby Houses.
Special fun activities engage your employees to communicate and cooperate effectively. Becoming a toy factory, building together to support disadvantaged children. Whilst learning problem solving skills and integrating with others in your business.
Thrill guarantees providing excellent quality educational resources to children. As an ideal team initiative for businesses, organisations and corporate groups throughout Australia.
Rewarding kids, making them feel extra special, appreciated and recognised this Christmas.
Just like you want your employees and staff to feel.
Warm regards, Charlotte Goodall
Corporate and Staff Engagement Manager.
CSR Team Building is Us making Toys-4-Kids then Giving to Australian Children’s Charities
Each team completes a series of fun activities in order to acquire the resources needed. Part by part, to build selected excellent quality and educational Kid’s Toys. Imagine Corporate Socially Responsible Teams making and building Toys 4 Kids that are:- educational, cross functional, anti-bias and great fun to play with.
Together – Now that’s great Teamwork!
We offer a comprehensive mobile team building service for all staff, employees and corporate groups.
The construction and building of the kids toys can be conducted at offices, board rooms, conference venues, function centers, hotels, resorts and outdoors or at our Kids charity partners centers.
Ideal for teams building Toys for Children’s Charities throughout the year and in time for Christmas. Our community and CSR programs are designed to encourage corporate teams, businesses and companies to build their teamwork skills. Whilst building quality toys for worthy causes like special kids and local children’s charities.
Staff and Employees Opening Hearts and Minds Creating an imaginative Toy Story Wonderland
In 2016 we have doubled our capacity for providing charity team building games and activities to benefit Australian kids.
- Soft Plush Toys to love and cuddle. We provide the templates and have teams, sew, stitch, thread the fabrics to bring to life a new toy!
- Cubby House Building for kids to play and imagine in. Thrill has 3 new Children’s Playground projects that would love you to build them a Cubby Houses in Sydney, Gold Coast and Brisbane!
- Kitchen Play Sets for young kids to Master Chef an Alice In Wonderland Tea Party or to Rule the Kitchen without getting under parent’s feet.
- Kid’s Wheel Barrow & Wagons to cart along a child’s prized possessions, whilst growing their imaginations through play.
- Billy Carts to race and play with team mates. Our new team building activities line up of BILLY KART team building in Sydney! For lower cost team development and leadership activities our Green Machine trike build is amazing fun.
- Doll’s Houses to decorate, furnish and remodel and role play life activities.
- Kid’s Furniture including Beds, Drawers, Cupboards, Table and colourful Chairs to decorate and liven up bedrooms.
- Rocking Horses thrilling fun to ride into the Melbourne Cup!
- Cars, Ride on Toys, Go Karts, Lawn Mowers, Quad Bikes – building modified Toys to benefit kids with disabilities.
- Balance Bikes or BMX Bikes – built for a full team building skills session where the kids enter to receive the bikes built by your teams. A rewarding heartfelt experience.
- Toy Boxes and Treasure Chests to store children’s secret treasures.
- Swing Sets. Play and sports equipment to engage children actively with healthy macro kinesthetic learning games and group activities.
- Play Grounds.Yes we have even built playgrounds with our corporate teams from the foundation up. Developing wonderful play environments for local disadvantaged communities and child care centers.
Thrill Children Charity with Toys-4-Kids Activity Partners and Recipients
- Bridging the Gap
- Act For Kids
- Benevolent Society
- Make A Wish
- Stuart House
- Save The Children
- Starlight Foundation
- Red Kite
- Smith Family
- Salvation Army
- Camp Quality
- Variety The Children’s Charity
- Red Cross…
Thrill staff are parents, renovators, builders, mechanics and innovators that facilitate terrific learning experiences. We are often able to have the kids arrive to receive the kid’s toys your teams built. Or ensure the delivery of Toys with special crafted, personalised cards created by your team.
“Suitable for corporate groups & business teams making a difference to communities”.
Invest in responsible team development or conference activities where your event budget is wisely spent on worthwhile causes. Creating an investment into the future of Australian children. Excellent teamwork development program for community minded corporate groups and teams.
From 10-100′s of participants Australia wide. Many hands will make light work and achieve great results showing Australian Kids that we appreciate them.
Facilitated charity team development programs supporting Kids includes
- Professional Hosts / Coordinator / Facilitators
- THRILL team building activities staff instructing
- Professional trades person directing the teams building play equipment projects
- Quality building tools, equipment and all materials to build terrific kids toys
- Exceptional series of activities balanced with new skills & fun engagement
From 1 hour for a fast impact kid’s toys team building session. To half day Santa and elves work shops in time for Christmas Presents to be delivered to Children’s Charities in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Typically Toys 4 Kids CSR team building activities workshops are approx 3 hours. Customised to suit your needs and work commitments linked your preferred partner charity.
Thrill is Mobile Everywhere to all locations
Toys 4 Kids team building for charity by Thrill is available throughout Australia. NSW, Sydney, Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Melbourne VIC & ACT Canberra. At all conference centers, offices and business locations.
TOYS 4 KIDS Locations are at our Charity Partners Warehouses, Corporate Offices & Available throughout Australia.
Indoors, outdoors, conference venues, hotels, offices. We facilitate a Toys 4 Kids corporate socially responsible program (CSR) at all venues. Providing rewarding workshops that will make a positive difference to your teamwork. THRILL providing premium Team Building Workshops with aligned corporate social responsibility values. Sustainable activities and materials sourced locally with community and charity involvement.
How are the programs accomplished?
- Professionally developed content and facilitation
- Select the timing & location
Minimum time is 1hr to assemble and build suitable kids toys.
- Nominate Children’s Charity & Age
- Toys are delivered to your selected Charity Organisation
Where teams can present the toys or have Children receive the gifted toys directly.
- An emotional and rewarding accomplishment.
4 Steps to Determining the right outcomes for your team
1. Build Toys for Kids: Facilitated, supervised & teams encouraged to achieve quality results.
2. A series of facilitated team building activity challenges to accomplish in order to receive the parts and professional tools necessary to build the toys.
Including making special gift cards for the recipient Children. A great creative concept.
3. Team Building Challenges can be incorporated. Or a journey to checkpoints with puzzles to solve, codes to decipher and secrets to unlock in order to acquire the resources part by part to build the toys.
4. Programs facilitated indoors or along a journey in order to accomplish the goal. Engaging both mind and corporate body to enjoy worthwhile results with tremendous results.
Team Building Achieving Results you can Believe In
* Facilitated Brainstorming
* Group Problem Solving
* Communicating effectively as a team
* Collaborate efficiently
* Identifying and utilising strengths of various team members
* Incorporating and unique talents, passions and skills of your people
* Have teams work together, accomplishing more for the community in which we live
* Enjoying excellent fun, in a worthwhile intelligent team building process
* Timings from 2-4hrs to suit requirements to fit in with conferences, meetings, networking and events.
Sample Team Building Toys for Children’s Charity Selections
- Toys for kids requires a discussion prior to booking as the program is customised and aligned to suit your business goals. Whilst matching toys to what kids really need.
- Once the details are planned THRILL sources all the materials and matches up the children’s charity and the recipient kids
- Thrill staff all, have working with Children’s Checks completed and are exemplary in working with children’s groups.
- Then its onto the Fun Team Building Ice Breakers
- Team members learn about each other and themselves in fun fast-paced games designed to organise your team into toy building groups.
- Clues and challenges are presented for teams to overcome and collect Toys for Kids Parts.
- Activities can lead teams outdoors on a jouney. Collecting parts as they go. Or in winter or wet weather, complete activities indoors.
- As teams solve clues or compete, they acquire necessary materials and tools to build their toys.
- Groups discover that in order to succeed, they are not competing with each other, but to provide a whole range of exceptionally built, quality assured suitable toys.
- Negotiating to acquire the correct parts can be incorporated in the team building design.
- Quality Control QC inspections, modifications, improvements and testing suitability.
- The final minutes are of focused and united teamwork.
- Quality Controlling the Kid’s Toys, ensuring terrific build, alignment and adjustments under the guidance of professional team building staff.
- Then the magic. Gifting the finished toys directly to the Kids and / or Charity in attendance.
Kids Team Building Playground Renovation Story
Where the Team Building activities are at selected Childcare Centers that are in desperate need of a renovation. This team building program includes. Landscaping, Building Swing Sets, assembling Cubby Houses and or Painting. All under the qualified supervision of Professional Trades people and Thrill facilitators.
Contact our Team that cares for kids call: 02 9630 2222 and we will co-contribute extra toys in the team building exercise and leadership development process.