Thrill loves to facilitates Creative Art Team Building Activities that are excellent as events that create an image, allow your team to be expressive, sharing their vision, vibrantly and visually.
Select your creative team building art medium from natural, cultural, to painting, textures and textiles.
We are a team of inspired creatives as well as Thrill professional art facilitators, Ready to discuss your next corporate group event experiences Australia Wide. Call Thrill Sydney head office on 02 9630 2222
Creative Team Building Ideas for Painting, Sculpting, Creating Amazing Art Results
Although not an exhaustive list, the Team at Thrill have a range of art facilitators that work throughout Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains and Southern Highlands.
To select your creative team building ideas review the range to select from:
- CARVING; Ice Carving, Vegetable Carving, Watermelon Carving, Halloween and Pumpkin Carving
- Circus Skills; Plate Spinning, Juggling, Hula Hoops, Fire Twirling
- Oragami, Paper Planes, Plate
- Creative Writing,
- DANCE; Dancing
- Aboriginal Dance, Indian Bollywood Dance, Swing Dance
- Film and Videos
- Makeup, Jewellery,
- Candle Making, Perfume making, Lush Soap Making
- Theater and Movement
- Beer Making
- Cocktail Making, Chocolate Making, Coffee Barista
- Cooking – Ice Cream Making and Cup Cake Decorating
- Boost Juicing and Smoothy Making powered with Bikes.
- Knitting, Crocheting, Sewing
- Furniture Making
- Christmas Decoration Making,
- Flower Arrangements, Floristry and Flower Decorating
- Glass Blowing, Stained Glass
- Painting – Wild at Art, Graffiti Art
- Pop Art, Up cycling
- Leather Goods Workshops
- Magician and Magical Work shops
- Henna Tattoos and Fake Tattooing
- Sand Sculpting, Clay Sculpting, Pottery, Clay throwing,
- SOUND PROJECTS
- Music – Playing instruments; Trumpet, Flute, Guitar, Piano,
- Drumming (African, Taiko, Japanese Drumming)
- Body Percussion
- Wine making, Wine Appreciation, Wine Tasting, Wine Blending
For business and work teams to explore their creative potential
For 10-500 participants that are ready to express themselves in a fun colourful ways with paints or other mediums.
Artistic skill is not required. Better than Art Therapy. Thrill staff guide you to explore your creativity and enhance self expression through a visual medium.
Perfect for your next outdoor or indoor team building activities. Painting, drawing or sculpting the future.
Corporate Team Building Painting Canvases and Murals Indoors or Outdoors Expressively
Completing individual creative art works or sensational group murals and wall hangings or tapestries to decorate your office space. Teams can work collaboratively to paint canvases that develop, express and explore a theme.
If you have Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team building activities in mind. We suggest auctioning or raffle your one-of-a-kind creations then donate the proceeds to your selected partner charity. Sessions with or without paintbrushes. Using weird and wonderful application methods. We supply a fresh, creative based group activity that invites participants to focus their energies and paint their pressures away.
Providing a springboard for change and change management in the areas of
- personal development
- new teams developing cohesion
- team building
- non verbal communication
- collaboration and sharing a vision or idea
- stress reduction
- positive increase in employee and staff morale
- increasing teamwork
- lifting workplace productivity
Our art experiences encourage teams to utilise their imagination. Communicate via visual forms and expressing freely and creatively while developing new ideas or dealing with issues. Enhances a team’s vision expressively and creatively whilst being great fun. The Art sessions are suitable for all corporate businesses and groups in all areas.
Capturing and Portraying the Essence of a Teams Combined Creative Imagination
- colourful exciting corporate events
- exploration, designing and expressing new ideas
- sharing a vision
- creative and lateral thinking
- stress reduction
- creative conference activities
- team development off sites
- business planning days
- corporate celebrations
- product launches
- Expressing meaning visually with great take away results
- Christmas Art Parties and End of Year Celebrations
Unique range of artworks and styles your team can explore & express their creative sides
- massive with Canvases and murals or tapestries stretching more across an office, building or banner
- miniscule applications as minute as your thumb for attention to detail
- mosaic patterns incorporating 3D, 2D or explosive art results
- be wild at heart by throwing paint at canvases
- squirt paint through syringes
- flick or spray to create special affects
- quiet and contemplative activities focusing on the inner self
- add meaning to your projects, relationships and staff
- for Corporate delegates stretching their comfort zone
- Budding artists willing to give anything a try
- Breaking free from stereotyped art forms
- Avoid lame or boring team building activities
Creative team experiences can be accomplished in as little as 30 minutes.
Ideal for short corporate conference Break Out Sessions.
We suggest 2.5 to 3.5 hours being an ideal amount of time.
Art Fun & Art Master Class is fully mobile.
Set up in Galleries, Studios, Offices, Conference venues & Centres, Hotels or anywhere;
- Indoors or Outdoors
- Your Offices
- Sydney CBD and Art Galleries or Art Studios event the Arthouse Hotel.
- At all conference venues and function centers
- At our art studios in Surry Hills, Darlinghurst Art Galleries, Ultimo and Pyrmont
- Darling Harbour Novotel
- The new Sydney Exhibition and Conference Centre
- Newtown at Tom Bass Art Studios
- The Rocks with Ken Done Art Gallery
- Central Coast at Ken Duncan Photographic Studios
- Manly and Bondi Beach Art Galleries
- Our Mobile Creative Team Building Activities Crew Travel mobile top your site or venue;
The Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands, Central Coast, Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Melbourne, Brisbane…
Piccadilly Financial Thrill Sculpting Class Southern Highlands Case Study Review
Rewarded their team with an escape to The Southern Highlands at the Gibraltar Hotel. Getting hands on with Clay to create sculptures and pottery. Marked with their special motifs and unique designs. A terrific creative art team building event where our visual art teachers enhanced the Piccadilly Financial’s expressive strengths.
Other Colourful, Creative Activities and experiences that Thrill creates include; Colour Runs, Paint a Plate, Cake Decorating, House and Cubby house painting. The Block building activities, Paparazzi, Selfies or indoor team development through to Pictionary games.
Escape, de-stress, share and create. Form better to great teams. Terrific alternative ideas for End of Year work parties and Christmas Celebrations.
Discuss and book your next event utilising art, paint, graffiti art created to reward your team.
Click and enquire or Call Now T: 02 9630 2222
OK Google find the best Creative Team Building Art Activities that are never boring.
Allowing and teaching my staff to Sculpt, Design, Experiment with clay, rock and plasticines.
Playing with alternative mediums in the visual arts.