Cooking MKR or Master Chef Christmas team building activities are available in all venues, hotels, kitchens and offices, throughout Sydney, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, Central and Gold Coast or Southern Highlands.
Select your desired culinary tastes, cuisines or food culture from around the world. From Italian Classics, Spanish Tapas to tantilising Thai and French firey Flambes to finish desserts a speciality.
With Thrill’s Master Chef Cooking and MKR’s competition style we ensure friendly food challenges as a shared team building activity that results in deliciousness!
Compete and complete #1 course Mystery Box Cook Offs, or Innovation Tests. Explore your teams taste-buds with our range of wonderful degustation menus matched with wines and beers and easy to cook recipes.
Thirsty? We love matching Beers, Ciders and local Australian wines. Celebrate and be rewarded together this Christmas with the food your hands prepared.
Share the delights cooking and eating a special Christmas banquet. We cater for small and large corporate group events, indoors or outdoors. Including all ingredients, mobile kitchen facilities, recipes and terrific cooking facilitators.
Master Chefs or MKRs Cooking Competitions made Fun with Delicious Recipes for Teams In Sydney to The Central Coast
Become a Masterchef corporate champion cooking team. Light hearted and healthy as Po or competitive and fiery as Gordon Ramsay. Teams enjoy sharing their foods, learning or refreshing cooking, baking and patisserie skills. Enriching the flavour of life and sharing.
Thrill cooking events are bursting with flavour. No boring or lame team building activities. 100% engagement from the start. Sample Delicious Food Fusions, BBQ’s, Pizzas, Thai or Tapas food sensations. Then create and cook your own under supervision and professional guidance.
Select 1-4 courses which can be complimented with degustation menus. Wonderfully tasty and zesty menus that cater for all corporate groups and employees from 10-500 employees and staff. Cooking venues from Sydney’s SCG, ANZ stadium, Q Station, Crowne Plazas, Novotels and at all conference venues.
We supply mobile kitchens, outdoor team building experiences or indoors in kitchens and hire restaurants to take over MKR style in all locations. From Cairns to Brisbane to Gold Coast to Sydney and Melbourne.
Your teams get to create their own menu or follow our recipes for success. Once the cooking countdown timer starts, get shopping or head for the pantry to select ingredients and plate up sensational dishes, fit for a king.
Recently Accenture Master Chef whisked their corporate team away into the stunning Royal Botanic Gardens for a fine dining 4 course cook off. All dishes were backed with terrific wines. Whilst MARS tested their food science skills in true Heston Blumenthal fashion on the Central Coast Beaches with fresh whole Fish and Chickens as their selected proteins.
NDY experienced a major Cook-Off of hungry portions where 120 delegates banqueted on the outdoor Darling Harbour Terrace overlooking Sydney waters. Mercedes Financial Team created a cultural revolution with 5 varied cuisines from Austrian schnitzle servus to Indian Butter Chicken and Thai Curry dishes all served in Melbourne for over 100 aspiring chefs.
Thrill Provides Tasty Recipes Instructing a 5 Step Corporate Event Cooking Tip List for Success
- Let us know the Date, Location, Cuisine and Chef Hats 1 basic course, 2 courses 3 courses (most popular for team building events).
Or 4 star, fine dining experiences and degustations matched with drinks.
- Call our staff on 02 9630 2222 to discuss details or email firstname.lastname@example.org for fresh ideas
- Receive a detailed free quote for your inspection and approval
- Our logistics team coordinates the venues, restaurants, outdoor spaces.
- Turning up the heat and spicing up the fun to produce great cooking events.
Timing is dependent on selected course amounts. We suggest minimum of 2 hours. For maximum benefit, learning great cooking skills and eating the results allow 3-4 hours. Can easily be incorporated as part of your conference activities or off site meetings.
We cater Team cooking experiences for any sized group from 10 to 1,000 guests.
- Freshest ingredients and produce from paddock to plate
- Dietary requirements are all covered and catered for
- Food Safety Australia Standards
- WHS requirements met
- All cooking utensils and kitchen equipment
- Aprons and Chef Hats supplied for teams
Over 15 Thrilling Cooking Team Bonding Experiences to Enjoy this Xmas or Help Homeless By Donating a Slice of your Celebration Banquet
- Pancakes Flip Out. Saucey, Savoury or Sweet treats.
- Big Breakfast Cook Offs with Chorizo, Chipolata, Beans, Tomatoes, Eggs any way you like it. Topped off with a fresh crusty sourdough roll.
- Aussie and Seafood BBQ’s on the verandah, rooftop beer garden or by the pool at conferences.
- Mystery Box cooking challenges.
- Cook Off against colleagues and other departments.
- Innovation Test Cooking.
- Pressure Test Cook Off’s.
- Master Cooking Class demonstrations.
- Thai Cuisine dishes.
- Spanish Tapas Cooking with Flavour.
- Italian Tradition and Trattoria’s created in your offices.
- Wok On Fiery Fast Creations with our high powered wok burners.
- Flambes & Flaring with overproof alcohol that goes up in smoke.
- Desserts and Sweet Treats made in minutes and is decadent.
- Chocolate Making or Macaroon baking.
- Multi Cultural & International Foods include a selection of dishes.
- Competitive Cooking skill Activities and real judging panels to select the best dish.
- Ready Steady Cooking Competitions.
- Immediate tasty Rewards by eating the results.
- Great investment by blending the cost of The Team Building Activities with the food & drinks all served up together.
- Degustation menus, matching drinks to each course.
- Beer Matching in Hunter Valley and Southern Highlands.
- Wine tastings with each dish.
- A great way for corporate teams to get out the office and share goodness from hearth to the heart.
Cook Up a Storm with professional fun cooking presenters
- All quality Master Team Chef Cooking Equipment and Cookers are provided.
- Free and included Engraved Master Chef Cooking Winners Trophy *
- Chopping Boards on non slip mats for safe cutting
- Knives are robust rubber handled for easy and safe grip, no slip
- Aprons, multi coloured and matched for different teams, custom made and embroidered aprons
- Chefs Hats uniquely colour coordinated and decorated with team logos
- Mobile Kitchen facility set ups at all locations
- Access to professional kitchens and restaurants in Sydney, Hunter Valley, Central Coast, Southern Highlands, South Coast and Melbourne
- Mobile Food Truck mastering outdoor and mobile contests
- My Kitchen Rules style events designed
- Thrill caters for large group Master Chef events
- Creating a banquet with entree, mains, salads and desserts for everyone to enjoy
- Mobile Bars
- Beverages & drinks packages to select from basic to premium to exquisite alcoholic delights
- Specialist Chefs for International Cooking Tastes from around The World
- Celebrity MasterChef and My Kitchen Rules contestant Cooks as guests speakers and hosts
- Ideal to inspire and motivate teams. ie: MasterChef Series One Winner Julie Goodwin
- Request or suggest your favourite MasterChef cooking celebrities
- Aprons embroidered or imprinted with your corporate message, image or logo
- Engraved Knives
- Stamped Chopping Boards
Team Building cooking times
- 1hr is the minimum time for a quick fix or innovation / Mystery Box cooking challenge.
- 3-4hrs is ideal for a Master Chef team building cooking session with time to sit and enjoy a 2-3 course menu.
- Available for Sydney Event managers to kick start your conference, breakfast, lunch or dinner menu. At any time suitable for your client grousp
- Enjoy the opportunity to cook a sensational multi-course meal supplemented with a drinks package.
- Then eat, mingle, drink, relax and digest the results.
Big Breakfast Cooking To Kick Start a Meeting or Conference Day
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Setting us up for the day ahead. After many requests it’s on and we are smashing it out. Our newest cooking team building activities addition. The Big Breakfast is a healthy morning cooking tradition for Office Teams, Blokes and Businesses to bond in the mornings before work. Getting the right balance of foods, healthy GI Glucomic Index rich in anti-oxidant foods Start your business or conference day with the right ingredients.
3 Yummy Brekky Selections
- Pancake Flip Out. Berries, Yoghurt, Ricotta. Drizzled with real Maple Syrup.
- Big Breakfast with the lot!- Chirizo, Chipolata, Beans, Eggs any way on fresh crusty Sour Dough or
- Combine both for the works.
Mobile Cooking Class Fun Activities in all locations
Master Chef Team cooking experiences can be conducted with mobile kitchens and cooking outdoors in beautiful locations. Cooking can also take place indoors at Offices, Restaurants & Kitchens available throughout Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane.
Your next group food experience can be delivered in your office, at our venues, in Hotels, Conference Venues, Resorts, event spaces and local parks. Unsure of what you need to get cooking? Call 02 9630 2222.
4 Course Cook-Off Selections to Help PA’s, EA’s and Event Managers make the right decision
1 THRILL Hat; 1 course. 1 major Cooking Skill, Mystery Box or Innovation Cooking Test.
2 THRILL Hats; 2 courses, 2 Dishes served up. Indoors, Outdoors or Mobile Kitchen to you.
3 THRILL Hats; 3 Course Menus, Entree + Mains + Desserts.
Our most popular Master Chef Team Building Cooking selection for evening events
4 THRILL Hats; 4 course Fine Dining & Educational Cooking + dining experience.
Note: minimum numbers or cost is based on 15 people, food and content dependent.
For large corporate cooking class groups please call the THRILL events team on 02 9630 2222.
Suitable for all Groups
- From a 10 person team to cooking a banquet to feed extended teams.
- Enjoy a meal to share, we facilitate large group events
- All dietary requirements – special recipes included for Vegetarian & Vegan Cooking, Gluten Free Cooking, Lactose Intolerance, Coeliacs
- Novice cooks, kitchen wizzes, and aspiring chefs of all abilities, everywhere
- Incorporate cultural diversity
- No previous cooking experience required. Just an enjoyment of food
- Corporate companies and businesses for customised team building
- Healthy and friendly team competitions
- Employee Reward & Recognition programs
- Ideal for Conference break outs
- Interactive social gatherings catering for business and corporate group networking meetings
- Healthy lifestyle choices and educational
- Cooking for all group sizes, ages & abilities
Fully mobile Master Chef cooking experiences in your offices. we set up in your kitchens, on balconies, by the beach in wineries, on sailing boats in Sydney Harbour or even in a barnyard.
REVIEWS by Previous Master Chef Cooking Team Corporate Clients
MERCEDES-BENZ, Mulgrave – A sensational National Diversity team building day was experienced by the Mercedes-Benz team in their Head Quarters in Mulgrave Victoria. Their business challenge was to create 5 nationally diverse dishes to share banquet style. We cooked Mexican; Italian; Thai; Indian & Spanish cuisines. Ensuring the Mercedes-Benz team shared their diverse experience and exceptional cultural talents.
BOOST JUICE from Rouse Hill – A young and very fresh team experienced cooking to make a positive impact on their own diets and extend their skills well beyond juicing. Our facilitated Cooking Class was hosted in Sydney CBD. Where we served 3 courses with the Bundaberg smooth Rum flambe, caramelising the Bananas topped with molten smooth Lindt chocolate, went down a treat!
SPECSAVERS enjoyed Vietnamese style cook offs in a real Port Melbourne restaurant. Hosted by our popular local restaurateur. Teams enjoyed learning some special hints & tips to make & enjoy very tasty, spicy and healthy eats.
MLC slipped on the Chef aprons in The Rocks Sydney recently to experience Asian, French & Mediterranean cuisines including inspired vegetarian & curry dishes. A fantastic flambe finish with lychees, strawberries and double cream in caramel – oooh la la!