Any corporate group, business team, managers, staff and employees can join in. The level of exercise is dependent on the abilities of your people. e are inclusionary and help motivate every participant to get the best from the outdoor activities.
Ask us questions on what you would like and we will succeed in providing rewarding adventures, games or escapes to add value to your team development.
Exciting Outdoor Team Building Activities to Reward and Motivate Employees
Select your next adventure with Thrill!
- Car Rallies
- Sport Games
- Way of the Warrior, Obstacle Course Races, Training or Competitions and Adventure Training
- Bubble Soccer, Cricket, Beach Volleyball
- Archery, Archery Tag, Medieval Archery
- Clay Shooting
- Outdoor Corporate Challenges
- Adventure Activities; Abseiling, Canyoning, Canoeing, Mountain Biking, Kayaking
- Mission Possible
- Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark
Or fresh on the team building slab
- I’m a Celebrity Team Player Get me Out Of Here!
- Raft Building Water Regattas
- Chariot Building
- Sand Sculpting
- Flash Mob Teams Dancing On The Streets
- Make a Movie
- Live Action Adventures
- Catapault and Launch Your Team
- Build a Boat, Bridge or Mini Golf Course
- Scavenger Hunts
- Treasure Hunt Adventures
- Survivor Activities and Events
- Amazing Races
- Rafting Expeditions White Water or Rivers to the Oceans
- Remote area training and rescue scenarios
- Ropes Courses
- Mountain Biking
- Remote adventures – Bear Grylls style.
Where contact with the outside world is stopped and teams are left to their own devices with minimal survival equipment.
- Environmental activities to nurture the outdoor spirit within us.
Thrill create a fantastic variety of outdoor team building events. Each of the activities, games and ideas. We use is designed to mix fun challenges with the best equipment and outdoor spaces available.
A sprinkle of sunshine brings radiance to your staff! Bring back the laughter, spontaneity and excitement. Participate in real activities that are low risk, yet super fun enjoyment for groups to bond naturally. Get outside and connect with nature.