In discussions with Sydney Trains – Transport NSW. We found that the cost variation between competitors was significant. It was pointed out that Thrill should “better delineate differences”.
- Removes the liability from your Bike Building Activities
- Employing skilled Bike Mechanics
- Providing $20 million Public Liability covering cycling activities
- Supplying Quality Controlled and inspected bikes
- Building Fit For Purpose quality bicycles
- Focusing on Child recipients being able and taught to ride safely
- Going beyond the conference team building activity glow
- Delivering the bikes; matching the kids, setting up correct seat heights, brake lever positions. Demonstrate and practice correct helmet fitting. Teaching skills and tricks whilst riding the bikes, locking them up and applying preventative maintenance.
- Avoid being tricked into cheap team building solutions – only providing 1/2 the story.
- Provide FREE a Professional Host to greet and Facilitate the smooth running and coordination of large scale group events.
Engage in teamwork that delivers great results for this End Of Financial Year (EOFY) and create meaningful fun Christmas Team Celebrations.
Set aside your End Of Financial Year to invest in worthwhile Charity Team Building Activities or Christmas Events. That are a unique present for disadvantaged kids.
Be a santa and help brighten Children’s lives. Being rewarded in knowing that you are investing your team building activities funds into a child’s future.
By supporting young Australians access to to cycling. It has the ability to communicate strong positive messages to your staff, employees, workers and colleagues.
Employ their energies, skills and efforts to make a positive difference in local communities.
Thrill loves building bikes with a team of staff specialists in bicycle mechanics and bike building for corporate groups nationwide.
Become Bike Factory Elves and Santas Helpers for Tykes this Christmas with csr Charity Team Building Activities
We match kids of all ages with appropriately built bikes by corporate groups. Professionally guided in the building process and triple checked.
We unite corporate business through excellent teamwork to achieve success. The Bike for Tyke factory activities can be set up as a fun production line or as a competitive corporate team challenge.
Thrill CSR corporate events are available in all locations, in your offices, at conference venues or at our facilities, Australia wide.
Support us in helping to build over 1,000 more kids riding bikes in Sydney, The Gold Coast, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Thrill Custom Builds a terrific range of CSR Charity Team building and team development exercises that really engage staff to participate and learn from the experiences.
Encouragement; Now It’s Christmas and time to Gift your team building teamwork to kids who deserve more!