Thrill Build-a-Bike Team Building for Children’s Charities with over 1,900+ bikes built is also known as Bike Factory, Bikes for Tykes where we partner your business and staff up with selected Australian kids charity groups that deserve a break.
In discussions with Sydney Trains – Transport NSW event coordimnators. We found that the ‘cost variation between competitors was significant’. It was pointed out to us, that Thrill should “better delineate differences”. Here it is;
Thrill delineates the value of quality corporate events by the production of higher quality bikes QC’d, final checks and corrections by qualified bicycle mechanics;
- Thrill Removes the liability from your company’s Bike Building Activities
- We provide real bikes that Aussie kids are proud of and use, take to the local bmx track, skate park or hang with mates and build jumps, play outdoors and have fun with kids freedom of independent travel….
- We employ professional engaging charismatic facilitators and coordinators that lead your group building project, then skilled Bike Mechanics come in to assist the final processes
- Providing $20 million Public Liability covering cycling activities
- Supplying Quality Controlled and inspected bikes with Australian Standards approval
- Building Fit For Purpose quality bicycles targeted for kids that will ride them
- Focusing on Child recipients being able and taught how to ride safely
- Going beyond the conference team building activity after-glow
- Delivering the bikes; matching the kids, setting up correct seat heights, brake lever positions.
- Demonstrate and practice correct helmet fitting.
- Teaching skills and tricks whilst riding the bikes, locking them up and applying preventative maintenance.
- Avoid being tricked into cheap team building solutions – only providing 1/2 the toy story.
- Provide a FREE demonstration model bike to compliment the team building gift to kids charities
- A Professional Thrill Host to greet and Facilitate the smooth running and coordination of all large scale group events
- We are Passionate cyclists and advocates for safer cycling communities.
- Thrill staff hosts the BNSW Spring Cycle with over 10,000 recreational cyclists, kids, families, mothers, fathers, friends all taking part and Gear Up Girl with over 1,100 females cycling in 2018.
Teams Assemble Quality Assured Australian Standards Approved Bikes 4 Kids as a Bike Factory Production Line
Engage in teamwork that delivers great results for this End Of Financial Year (EOFY) or create meaningful fun Christmas Team Celebrations for your team to donate kids bicycles.
Set aside your End Of Financial Year to invest in worthwhile Charity Team Building Activities or Christmas Events. That are a unique present for disadvantaged kids.
Be a santa and help brighten Children’s lives. Being rewarded in knowing that you are investing your team building activities funds into a child’s future.
By supporting young Australians access to to cycling. It has the ability to communicate strong positive messages to your staff, employees, workers and colleagues.
Employ their energies, skills and efforts to make a positive difference in local communities.
Thrill loves building bikes with a team of staff specialists in bicycle mechanics and bike building for corporate groups nationwide.
Build a Bike Factory of your Staff as Santas Helpers for Tykes this EOFY or for Christmas Celebration Gift Giving Fun CSR Charity Team Building Activity Outcomes
We match kids of all ages with appropriately built bikes by corporate groups. Professionally guided in the building process and triple checked.
We unite corporate business through excellent teamwork to achieve success. The Bike for Tyke factory activities can be set up as a fun production line or as a competitive corporate team challenge. Thrill CSR corporate events are available in all locations, in your offices, at conference venues or at our facilities, Australia wide.
Support us in helping to build over 1,000 more kids riding bikes in Sydney, The Gold Coast, Melbourne and Brisbane before 2020.
Thrill Custom Builds a terrific range of CSR Charity Team building and team development exercises that really engage staff to participate and learn from the experiences.
Encouragement; Now It’s EOFY bringing Christmas time forward to Gift your team building teamwork to kids who deserve your investment.