Konrad Lippmann is a Professional Host, Corporate Trainer, MC, Event Planner, Facilitator and Conference Organiser PCO with Team Management Systems TMS accreditation living in Sydney and The Gold Coast.
His qualifications include BA in Human Movement, complimented with a Graduate Diploma of Education, Science and Sports Management background with 25 years experience in the field. Developing and directing Thrill Experiences for large and corporate groups.
His passions include Outdoor Education, philanthropic activities that support disadvantaged children and adults. Balanced with a heart and passion for Adventure Experiences.
Creative skills include, expressive free form painting, sculpting in sandstone and wood.
Konrad Lippmann Team Building Activities Man – Energises Functions
- Celebrating 23 years experience in leadership, adventure experience training, corporate bonding and team building facilitation since 1995.
- 5,500+ team building activities, events and experiences
- Over 1,100 client companies with over 100,000 participants – including;
Building Firms, Finance, Pharmaceutical, Mining, Production, HR, Australian Defence, Multi-National Companies form the Top 500 Corporations and Government Departments.
- Event Planner and Professional Conference Organiser PCO
- Developer of new experiences, motivational challenges and innovative events – Australia Wide.
- Creator of unique experiential learning team building activities for all groups
- Provides customised, bespoke and premium experiences for businesses and corporate group conference packages to all destinations
- Presenter, professional MC, public speaker, spruiker, PCO & key team building facilitator.
- MC and Host of the 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 Spring Cycles with over 10,000 cyclists Riding across Sydney Harbour Bridge – in association with Bicycle NSW.
- Designing and facilitating events and activities for Youth at Risk, Schools, Students, Families, Charities and Communities across Australia.
- Passion for life long learning, adventure, experiences and participating in activities daily.
- Speaker on the power of PLAY!
- inspired to build real relationships that acheive whilst learning more about each other
- Get To Know You Games Instructor and no props games specialist
- Cooking and food presenter, working alongside Celebrity Chefs.
- Adventure Qualifications Certificate IV:
- Adventure Training, Cross Fit Instructor, Abseiling, Interpretative Bushwalking Guide, Mountain Biking Guide, Cycle Tour Guide, Bicycle Mechanic. Fitness Trainer, Sydney Running Guide, Rappelling, Vertical Rigger, Industrial Access, Ropes Courses, Canyoning Guide. Canoeing, Kayaking and Surf Ski Paddling Coach and Guiding Remote Area Expeditions with Leadership development programs. Environmental Interpretation, Experiential Learning, Orienteering, Navigation, Motor Cycle and 4WD tour guide.
Konrad’s Background Qualifications and Experiences Include
- BA Human Movement – UTS Ku-Ring-Gai
- Graduate Diploma of Education
- Diploma Applied Technology in Science
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education Teacher and Instructor
- Sports Management
- Outdoor Education; working as an Outdoor Educator. Developing supporting Youth at Risk programs
- RSA – Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Food Safety Supervisor – Food Safety Australia
- Team Management Systems with TMS accreditation
- Secondary High School Teacher
- TAFE Teacher
- University Lecturer
- Entertainer, Trivia Host, Games Host, Events Host
- Trainer; Cycling, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Canoeing, Bushwalking, Canyoning
- Outdoor Sports Coach
- Kayaking and Canoeing Coach
- Remote Area First Aid
Wind, Water, Tide and Fire of Passions include:
- Helping others to further educate and help themselves
- Charity Events and Fundraiser Events that make a +ve difference to communities through the support of corporate groups accomplishing united teamwork that makes a difference to communities with philantropic endeavours.
- Adventures and Exploration through wilderness, caves and canyons around Australia.
- Nature Conservation, Bush Regeneration and Environment protection projects.
- Mountain Biking – prefers single track and exploration.
- Surf Ski Paddling – over 2,000km exploration in around Sydney’s water ways, as well as up and down the Australian Coast.
- Building bikes (over 1,000 children’s bikes built for charities)
Engage Konrad Lippmann for Lip Sync Battles, Trivia hosting, MCing or coordinate your next corporate event Australia Wide.
Please call The THRILL team events head office to speak to Konrad in Sydney T: 02 9630 2222 or on The Gold Coast m 0459 1111 29