Michelle or more commonly known as “Mish” is one of Thrill’s lead Facilitators & experiential educators, with:
- Extensive experience in leading teams to be more effective and efficient within both Corporate & Commonwealth Government departments.
- Specialist in Human Resource Management, Learning & Development, Corporate Leadership & Cultural Change.
- Facilitator of corporate team building activities, experiential learning and leadership programs.
- Mish’s passion is people, ensuring a unique and vibrant approach to improving and fine tuning team performance.
- MBTI accredited practitioner – working with peoples strengths and bringing teams together, developing an effective team culture.
- Training provider and attention to detail to get the job done right every time.
- Resident Artist, Choreographer, Music Technician, Master Chef Cook and Instructor of team development programs.
- Dog lover and trainer to Morpheus our loved hound on the trail of many great team building events.
- Skilled at providing inspiration, energy, creating successful team building activities and events for all corporate groups.
Dip Human Resource Management, TAA/TAE, Accreditation: – MBTI Certified Practitioner, MBTI Conflict Management