Australian Survivor events delivered for business and corporate groups with exciting team building activities created to challenge and engage staff, strengthening team bonding in Sydney to Blue Mountains and Gold Coast to kick off 2018.
Out Wit, Out Play and enjoy outdoor team activities with your work colleagues and friends. Get the latest Survivor challenges fix.
Thrill provide brilliant fun activity programs designed to engage your staff and bond them for the upcoming New Year.
Over 1,580 Survivor events conducted for over 13 years with a series of activities professionally coordinated, facilitated and hosted by Thrill skilled outdoor facilitators.
- Test and strengthen your teams bonds.
- Improve teamwork and employee relationships.
- Challenge your tribe to succeed.
- Improving Communication, Collaboration and Cohesion.
Thrill facilitates rewarding outdoor Survivor experiences, with custom built challenges for all groups abilities.
23 years experience in delivering exceptional Outdoor Corporate Challenge Events.
Conducted throughout NSW in Sydney, Blue Mountains and Hunter Valley. In Queensland, Brisbane or on the Gold Coast with access to private properties.
Programs are ideal for team building groups of 15-50 staff, leaders or managers. To large group events with 100’s-1,000’s of employees, managers and staff.
Survivor Team Building Activities and Events from Sydney to the Gold Coast and out in The Australian Bush
Pictured above is Thrill staff conducting a series of Survivor Games and Corporate Challenges in the Komodo Islands, Flores Indonesia.
We re-create and play previous CBS TV series survivor activities, custom built events to suit your requirements.
Thrill can incorporate helicopter entry and evacuation, jet skiing, parachuting, mountain biking, horse-riding and 4WDing our contestants to set locations within Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Brisbane and Melbourne.
- Meet and Greet by Survivor Host
- Retrieve Tree Mail
- Perform Tribal Chant or War Cry
- Search and Retrieve Cache of essentials for survival
- Firing at Targets with Slingshots, Spears, Arrows or Rocks
- Puzzles to accomplish and test your communication, collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Obstacle Courses – Blindfolded as pairs or roped together.
- Water Challenges – in order to survive
- Raft Building or Chariot Building
- Tribal Council – Debrief and Voting for the Ultimate Survivor
Experience counts! With over 1,000 superb survival programs and outdoor team building exercises conducted Australia wide. With 500 of the top companies in Australia. It’s time to book a Thrill experience for quality team building, leadership development and excellence in Team events.
As a bonus receive FREE corporate event photography and a hand crafted engraved survivor Immunity Idol. Enquire now.
Contact Thrill team events to design your next Christmas or New Year kick off outdoor adventure team building experiences that will reward your office tribe.
Call Now: 02 9630 2222