Thrill Experiences provides an exciting range of Surfers Paradise Activities and Gold Coast events direct from conference rooms or on the Gold Coast Beaches with sensational team building activities, corporate entertainment for business incentives or rewards at all conferencing venues.
Experience the best of the Gold Coast from Surfers Paradise to Kingscliff beaches, hotels and resorts.
15 Gold Coast Activities for Team Building and Corporate Event Thrill Experiences
- Enjoy fully packaged Gold Coast Amazing Races experiences. Thrill will have your teams explore the sands and Theme Parks in and around Surfers Paradise. Including Sea World, Movie World, Dreamworld and Jet Boats, Jet Skis, Hummers, Harley’s and Helicopters. On a high octane, extreme fun adrenaline pumping corporate challenge. Or select a relaxed team bonding treasure hunt journey.
- Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Center. Centrally located on the Gold Coast at Broadbeach. The GCCEC is purpose designed to cater for conventions, exhibitions, banquets, meetings, concerts. Thrill team building facilitates sporting and business events here. Within an award winning state of the art facility. Custom designed flexibility for entertainment, coupled with our staff’s professional facilitation services.
- Dreamworld team building events by thrill. Hosts an extensive range of team activities and experiences facilitated by accredited professionals.
- A water World where slip n slides and the best wet n wild fun is to be had for corporate teams conference breaks.
- Jupiters Hotel and Casino world class facilities. Non stop evening entertainment by Thrill team events with Casino Nights, Italian Jobs, Giant Pictionary, celebrity guest speakers, Trivia Action and Minute 2 Win It fun on Broadbeach Island, Gold Coast.
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa is refurbished and ready for activation as a 5 star deluxe business destination ready access to the beaches.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary exhibits Australia’s native wildlife, a remnant coastal rainforest and a terrific high in the treetops ropes course to zip line along.
- Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa has the greatest range of Golf buggy activities suitable for large corporate group events with beach front team activities including beach volleyball, Hawaiin beach surf lifesaver games and more fun.
- Skypoint Beachside is reknown for its Observation Deck a magical location transporting clients to new heights in Surfers Paradise. Speaking of Heights the Ropes Course through the Treetops and Zip Lines is magnificent at Mt Tambourine and Currumbin.
- QT Gold Coast is our favourite GC Hotel. Snazzy staff in James Bond style outfits suited to exciting and memorable conference events.
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise has an exciting tropical setting, with a short link to the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.
- Carlton Brewhouse is ideal for companies that enjoy a refreshing beer.
- Theme Park Experiences Warner Bros. Movie World. Relive you favourites with Lights, Cameras and ACTION! Experience the seduction of Hollywood Glamour.
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk, High Ropes Adventure Course and a thrilling new eco adventure, exploring rainforest environments.
- Sea World Resort and Water Park for fun, conferencing and adventure into the lives of Dolphins and other marine animals.
Surfers Paradise Team Building Activities and Events on the Beach from all Conference Venues
OK Google find me team building activities on the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise. Ask for 10 more things for corporate teams and groups to do in Surfers Paradise, Kingscliff, Gold Coast and in Brisbane, Queensland. We supply the Wow factor that sales teams smile about.
Call The THRILL Queensland team on m: 0459111129 and we will provide a Free team building activities quote. Custom designing, packaging and delivering exceptional events for your staff escape reward.
Top 10 Terrific Fun Activities and Experience Packages on the Gold Coast and in Surfers Paradise include
Your conference group will applaud your skills in finding an exceptional range of hosted corporate activities and off the beaten track conference experiences or tours that can be enjoyed by all.
- Jet Skiing thrill ride packages on the Gold Coast at Surfers Paradise with Jet Ski Safaris, no licence required.
- Jet Boating on The Nerang River flowing down from the McPherson Ranges
- Helicopter Joy Flights over The Gold Coast Theme Parks and Stradbroke Island.
- Quad Biking on the dunes and beaches.
- Off Road Dune Buggies safari on the sands of Stradbroke Island
- 4WD AWOL adventure tours in real ex Army Jeeps with exclusive services
- Segways for cross country rides exploring native wildlife
- Aqua Duck adventures on Surfers Paradise most fun sight seeing tours
- Paddle Boarding and SUP on the Nergang River direct from Surfers Paradise an easy walk from most Hotels.
- Kayaking in double Sea Kayaks to Stradbroke Island to see rare wallabies and Kangaroos while dolphins race by and dugongs graze on sea grasses below.
- Search for VERDI and Itallianate Opera Mystery that is mysteriously lost. Your teams mission is to find the Opera Singers last Valley hideout.
- Search and Retrieve Plane Rescue Survival and Lost Scenario on the Gold Coasts exclusive properties.
- Canyoning, water jumps whilst abseiling through waterfalls in the pristine rainforest hinterland of the Gold Coast
- Ropes Courses and Flying Foxes through majestic Rainforests in Surfers Paradise hinterland.
- Bushwalking on a nature eco tourism property guided by professional adventure Guides
- Nightlife Fun n Games in Surfers Paradise
- Lip Sync Battles at your Gold Coast Accommodation and Conference Venues for evening entertainment.
- Charity Team Building events at the Gold Coasts world class meeting and incentive event venues.
It is time to book your Gold Coast activities holiday as a destination that will invigorate your staff, employees and guests.
Call Konrad -the Experiences and Events Coordinator for Event Planning and Professional Conference Organisation for coprorate groups activities on the Gold Coast.
Guiding you through all your off site conferencing and meeting requirements prior to the Commonwealth Games. 0459 1111 29