High Ropes Course Team building activities in Sydney for business team development by professional Thrill team event facilitators.
Giving you access to the best eco ziplining experience, flying foxs through Tree Tops in and surrounding Sydney. For groups of 9-200 staff. Starting with Wild Ropes at Taronga Zoo Trees Adventures and Tree Tops Adventure Parks around the Hunter Valley wine country region. Off site meeting, conference break, Leadership development in the Southern Highlands or head out to The Blue Mountains.
Inspire and motivate your team by reaching out. Encouraging, increasing your teams capacity to cope with change and celebrate success of achievement.
Enabling employees to stretch their limitations and practice the components that build people in an encouraging environment. Enhancing a businesses culture with worthwhile team building program goals. That are a hands on active learning processes. Our adventure team building programs help over come challenges and facing fears. Keeping your communication effective in times of stress. We apply risk management systems to make Ropes Course experiences safe for all participants. As well as alternative activities that include people with a fear of heights or mobility constraints.
Integration Consultant from F4FAgriculture writes.
“The Program was great and everyone enjoyed it thoroughly. Mish from Thrill, was a great support and helped the team get together really well. She helped increase team involvement and made a point to pay attention to each and everyone. When all hopes were lost in completing some of the most challenging obstacles. She was very energetic and positive which helped boost the confidence levels”. Azeena Musa
Excitement, invigoration, challenge and a great sense of personal achievement are just some of the rewarding outcomes to be gained. The programs are tailored to achieving your desired business objectives and outcomes.
Want to improve your teamwork or need more trust in the team? Does your team require more motivation, a morale boost or something that will unite them? We have the solutions, tools and answers to many teamwork issues. A Ropes Course Environment may be just the right team activity if well facilitated. A well structured, sequentionally developed, professionally facilitated challenge achieves great results. We develop adventure training for all groups from 5 managers to large corporate group activity events of up to 500 staff.
Thrill Ropes Course team building facilitators adapt activities or scenarios to the interests, skills, needs, timing and physical abilities of participants. According to time constraints and conditions of program or linked with other activities to achieve desired results.
- Thrill Way of the Warrior Corporate Challenges
- Obstacle Courses built and developed in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne
- Events like Tough Mudder, Mud Runs, Warrior Dash and Spartan style events
- Obstacle course corporate team race training provided
- Team Eco Challenges with orienteering and navigation
- Survivor Events
- Amazing Races can all be set up and customised to match any area
- Access to excellent quality accredited Ropes Course Facilities
- All equipment for initiative and adventure activities
- Ropes course safety systems including Harnesses and Helmets
- Professional Facilitator to coach your team
Our professional facilitators discuss your objectives. Then develop your program content to match interests and outcomes. Thrill are specialists in training corporate groups and teams to accomplish their goals both physically and mentally. With exceptional teamwork, cross training with Ropes Course corporate training techniques.
Outcomes that your people, staff and employees love to achieve
Thrill focuses on the achievement both personally and as a united team working together to accomplish an aerial ropes tree top adventure. We incorporate Collaboration, Communication and Cohesion to lift team members with positive encouragement, relevant skills, leadership and coaching. Cooperation of the whole team towards a common goal whilst being considerate of individuals concerns of well being and safety. Applying emotional intelligence to perceived risk situations.
We work towards Self Actualisation by increasing self esteem and self concept of your staff and employees. Harnessing the energies. Creating a supportive environment for each other and allowing the support from colleagues and work mates which in turn inspires respect and often increased trust. Team work is required to achieve these goals.
Extra Ropes Course Options
- Transport to and from the Ropes Course Facilities in Sydney and throughout Australia
- Conference facilities and meeting rooms
- BBQ ‘s, Drinks and Catering
- Multi Sport Challenges
- Event Photography
Duration of Adventure Ropes Training Activities
Half day of 3-4hrs is ideal as a facilitated team building exercise or adventure activity. Please discuss your timing and training needs with our friendly staff. We are flexible to accommodate conferences and large corporate event groups day and night.
Wild High Ropes Course Team Building Locations around Sydney
- Mobile Ropes Courses come to you, indoors with professional free standing elements.
- Outdoors at any venue where space allows
- Building abseils in all cities and regions
- Sydney Treetops adventure courses with a continuous series of flying foxes and team challenges to achieve
- Northern Beaches at Narrabeen with giant swings
- Lower Blue Mountains High Ropes at Richmond, Windsor near the Hawkesbury Sebel and Penrith Panthers
- Central Coast and Hunter Valley High Ropes in the Tree Tops at Yarramalong and Minmi near Newcastle
- Blue Mountains – 3 Challenge Environments to select from
- Sydney Cumberland State Forest near Pennant Hills and Norwest Castle Hill
- Olympic Parks Jungle Safari new ropes course opened
- Mobile Low Ropes Course team activities
- Stunt and Marketing Rigging of vertical challenges
- Spiders web initiatives for those that love spiderman
- New at Taronga Zoo is Wild Ropes, the best way to swing into action a business plan
- Vertical & Industrial Access to abseil to descend people off buildings and towers in Sydney and Melbourne.
Recent Team Building Client References
The Mirvac Projects team visited the Central Coast and enjoyed an exceptional team building afternoon. Igniting Mirvac team leaders performance. Managers faced and overcoming obstacles whilst harnessing their fears. All Safety requirements were briefed and equipment double checked by team members. The Mirvac team were encouraging, displaying great tenacity, support and trust throughout the program.
“We all thoroughly enjoyed the Ropes Course run by Thrill. It was a great team building activity addition, that complimented our Hunter Valley conference brilliantly. Thank you to the whole team”. Katie O Grady, Manager Mirvac
Team Building High Adventure on Flying Fox’s, ZipLining Experiences, Giant Swings and Trapezes
Facilitated Low and High Ropes Course Team building activities provides a connection of security through harnesses and ropes. Natural leadership evolves, groups bond as teams, developing and understanding the meaning of cooperation support, first hand. The team building exercises are designed to encourage the development of trust through a united teamwork effort. Ensuring positive results for personal achievement as a team overcoming obstacles. There is the opportunity to focus on leadership skills. Especially when complemented with TMS or MBTI personality profiling tools.
1. LOW ROPES ADVENTURE COURSE Team Building Elements get the team started.
Confidence and trust building complemented by a series of low ropes challenge course element. Excellent for developing cooperation, effective communication, problem solving abilities and teamwork skills. On the low ropes elements teams will challenge themselves on. Nitro Crossings, Prouty’s Landing, Horizontal Log, Portal Hole, Burma Bridge, Swinging Tyres, Tension traverse, Postman’s Walk. Finishing on the uncanny unstable swinging bridge.
2. TREE TOPS with exciting Team Building Elements to Achieve new heights.
Scale vertically onto the high ropes where real challenges are overcome. A heightened perceived risk is felt by participants, as well as an adrenaline surge. Elements include: Trapeze or Leap of Faith, a Jacobs Ladder, then onto Burma Bridge and Postman’s walk. More Wild Woozy’s, Tension Traverses and over coming the Berlin Climbing Wall. For the more adventurous. We include Abseiling or finishing on a Thrilling Flying Fox Zip Line.
3. HIGH ROPES COURSE Facilitated Team Building Thrill fun factor built in.
Scale into tree tops while being harnessed to finish on a thrilling 100m Flying Fox. Providing an excellent highlight of the day. Or select one of our sensational Ropes Course with up to 19 elements inter-linked. From Trapezes, Flying Fox’s, Zip Lines, Leap of Faith, Tarzan Swings and many more adrenaline buzzing activities.
Thrill facilitates professional corporate adventures and adventure training in all locations, Australia wide. We look forward to harnessing your team with successful outcomes. It’s time to raise the bar. By calling 02 9630 2222 and book ropes course. With free Event Photography to capture the team bonding.