Thrill events conducts activities on the East Coast of Australia focusing on Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast to Cairns with professionally facilitated team building activities, unique refreshing conference services for businesses and interactive entertainment engagement for small to large corporate groups in all locations.
We bring the essence of Australian fun activities suited for businesses and staff that love to engage with the space, environment and participate actively from the Mountains to the Beaches. Select your next conference, meetings or strategic planning away day. Thrill discusses your requirements to create custom built corporate team escapes, adventure and experiences based on our 23 years of experience. Suited for off site planning sessions, corporate events, entertainment functions or to experience a range of exciting new teambuilding with refreshing activities in all locations for conferencing.
Select a team building solution from anywhere throughout Australia or New Zealand. Packages matching your business budget and facility requirements.
Thrill creates team development packages in association with conference venues for corporate client group events providing unique experiences throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Melbourne CBD from Docklands, South Bank and all along the Yarra foreshore and Yarra Valley Wineries or out to Hepburn Springs and Mount Macedon Ranges, Grampians, You Yangs, Great Ocean Road
- First hand reviewers of Hunter Valley wines focus on Shiraz and Semillon, blending wine activities with exceptional conferencing and accommodation venues.
- Accessing Brisbane’s newest conference venues such as NEXT
- Facilitate Gold Coast events at the most rewarding venues and take you to the outstanding theme parks and thrilling rides. Or escape to the Green behind the Golden Beaches at Mt Bally Wilderness Retreat where you get back to nature, roughing it in a secluded valley amongst a rainforest setting with wonderful views.
- Surfers Paradise splendid fun beach activities and games from unique hotel venues like the QT that keep the atmosphere alive.
- Providing tailored solutions sourcing exceptional corporate experience packages in all Australian capital and regional cities
- South Australia in Adelaide with unique walking and conference packages that include Kangaroo Island
- Up North to Darwin and out west to Uluru, Litchfield Park, Kakadu, Mt Isa and Alice Springs in the NT
- Cairns in Tropical North Queensland through to Fraser Island, The Sunshine Coast and Brisbane in Queensland
- In New Zealand with the best corporate Thrill experiences and escapes activities in Queenstown, Wanaka & Auckland.
Sydney Team Building Activity Locations and Conference Venues
We have searched and trialed exceptional team events activities suitable for all Sydney function centers and venues. Sydney CBD from Surry Hills to The Rocks and down to Darling Harbour, Barrangaroo and out to Rushcutters Bay. Teaming up with The IHG and ACCOR / Novotel Groups providing a 5% off loyalty discount.
- At the Royal Botanic Gardens,
- Cockatoo Island is one of our all time favourite unique conference destination
- NSW Art Gallery with Creative team activities
- Sydney Opera House and Kirribilli Club.
- Right through Sydney CBD conference venues like Cliftons.
- Darling Harbour team escapes
- The Rocks pubs as a teams off site destination or celebrations
- Barangaroo Sydney’s newest Team Building Activities hub
- Bondi Beach & Coogee Beach fun conference break outs
- Parramatta Team Building Activities from The Parramatta Novotel, Mantra, Rydges and Sebel
- Norwest Novotel and Norwest Crowne Plaza activities for Resmed, Woolworths, Virgin, BAT, CBA, NAB.
- Macquarie Park & North Ryde Team Building Activities for Pharmaceutical business team building ideas
- Sydney Olympic Park Team Building Activities
- North Sydney Team Development, Teamwork, Motivational corporate events and activities within North Sydney function centers and venues
- Northern Beaches Team Building Activities at Newport and Jonhas Restaurant
- Manly Beach area direct access to the beach from the Manly Novotel, Manly Sebel and the ever awesome Q Station to escape Quarantine.
Blue Mountains Team Development Activities at all Conference Venues from the Large Corporate facilities like Fairmont Resort and Hydro Majestic to the Boutique and Beautiful Dantosa or Leura Dairy
At THRILL we offer a superb choice of Blue Mountains Accommodation and Conference Center Venues with character filled facilities including;
- The Hydro Majestic; reopened to great acclaim with sensational views. Ready to impress guests and conference groups alike.
- The Fairmont Resort. One of the biggest accommodation providers in the Blue Mountains with golfing to Raft Building. Here Thrill conducts;
Katoomba Blue Mountains Master Chef Cook Offs, Golf Course, Adventure Activities, Bushland Surrounds. Casino Nights and Bollywood Flashmob Corporate Evening Entertainment. What’s not to like with this marvelous selection of team bonding experiences hosted to give staff a Thrill?
- Lilianfels and Echoes at Echo Point Katoomba. Piece de resistance. Clue Do, CSI, Treasure Hunts, Charity Team Building Toys for kids are accomplished here.
- The Palaise in Katoomba for a grand experience.
- The Carrington is ever superb. Bringing the Grandeur of The Blue Mountains to life. We have some very eclectic activities in Katoomba, including a night in a historic cinema that will entertain! Casino Nights, Murder Mysteries and a great range of indoor games to entertain staff during conferences.
- Mountain Heritage Lodge at the top of Katoomba. Embedded with rich local history and dramatic views over the Three Sisters, Echo Point and Jamison Valley.
- Old Leura Dairy in Leura, which is just great for corporate groups and businesses sharing accommodation in rustic charm.
- Dantosa – for up to 12 guests on a private retreat where we have 6 acres to yourselves to play in the Lake, explore and taste wines in an historic underground wine cellar.
- Horse Stud for basic bunk accommodation and team activities with horses.
Hunter Valley Wine Country Team Activities and Unique Events Conference Venues to Unite your staff and Accomplish Success from Crowne Plaza, Harrigans, Hunter Valley Resort, Chateau Elan to Boutique and Bespoke Private accommodation landholdings
Thrill blends Hunter Valley’s finest accommodation a fine selection of wine, beer and spirits based fun corporate team building activities. The Hunter Wine Region is ideal for corporate groups off site meetings and events. Boutique accommodation packages that are unsurpassed with world class conference facilities so close to Sydney .
- The Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley, incorporating the newest conference center facilities
- Cypress Lakes Resort for large corporate groups events and accommodation on and off site
here we conduct wine tastings, wine blending, master chef cook offs, BBQs, creative art events, Amazing races, Treasure Hunts, Survivor Games and Building for Kids Charities
- Hunter Valley Resort
- The Sebel Kirkton Park
- Hunter Valley Gardens
- Peppers Hunter Valley
- Wine Divine and then Dine
- Amazing Races through Hunter Valley Gardens and Wineries
Southern Highlands Corporate 2hr Escapes from Sydney with exceptional Conferencing Facilities Luxurious Accommodation and Unique Activities blended with Conference Packages
- Peppers Manor House on the fringe of Bowral with Victorian-esque country side residences.
- Craigieburn part of the Peppers Boutique accommodation Group
- Gibraltar Hotel funky venue right on the greens with wonderful views on Mt Gibraltar
- Milton Park for ye old time character and murder mysteries
- Centennial wineries – right next door to Bowral accommodation
Central Coast Conference Venues that are the most wonderful Business Team Escapes that will get you immersed in nature
- Terrigal Crowne Plaza
- Kooindah Waters
- Mantra Ettalong
- Magenta Shores
Looking for a conference venue with team building services that will engage your staff?
Thrill staff have an exceptional knowledge of superb locations, conference venues and packages. We are PCO’s – Professional Conference Organisers with 23 years of experiences for all corporate groups. Catering for companies with an exceptional range of conference and accommodation facilities with services, activities, events, games, celebrity speakers to suit all tastes and requirements.
We ensure a terrific team escape from Sydney to Gold Coast or Wollongong to Melbourne and deeper south in Victoria along the Shipwreck Coast’s spectacular Great Ocean Road.
Broaden your teams horizons with more incentives and rewards for staff and employees to be excited, motivated and learn in that process of experiential hands on fun and challenges to be overcome. We create amazing adventure escape packages blended with professionally hosted team building incentive events throughout New Zealand. As well as once in a lifetime unique destinations such as Flores and The Komodo Islands in Indonesia. Experience THRILL’s exceptional standard for service, team development, training, experiences, adventures, corporate group incentives and rewards now.
Customised team building programs can include Team Management Systems TMS, MBTI, leadership development, rewards and incentive activities to exceed your requirements.
Call 02 9630 2222