Thrill presents a series of awesome range of facilitated Thrillster Fun and team building Games for adult groups to Play in Sydney to The Gold Coast’s hotels, meeting, training and conference venues. Our range of learning through Play programs are designed to bring out the best in everyone. Thrill staff are fun games presenters, experienced activity instructors that bring the challenge of accomplishing games that secretly bring people closer together enjoyably through the power of play!
Bringing abundant energy and enthusiasm to motivate your staff. Providing a series of games and activities that will have your people:
- playing – we turn up with a bag of 10 games ready to play
- communicating – the activities aid natural and spontaneous positive communication
- learning – from childhood we learnt to play through games
- being entertained – is the art of being happy without even trying
- engaged – natural curiousity with simple games presented that evolve into grand fun for all
- energised – endorphins flow and people glow
- re-building your team dynamically.
We travel to all businesses, venues and offices to deliver our Thrill experiences and services.
Tried and Proven Facilitated Staff Team Building Activity Fun and Games for your People to Play Indoors or Outdoors Fast or Slow, Short or Long!
The range of team building exercises we supply for corporate team building are the best group games we can muster. All ice breaker activities and games are tried, tested and proven to get people laughing and enjoying participation together.
Thrill’s Top 10 List of Fun Team Games, keep it Fun or Serious Team Play Initiative Scenario Outcomes
Often we come into a conference room with teams in small clique groups eyeing us warily.
By the the end of the games listed below, managers cannot believe the transformation.
The THRILL difference is that we help teams break down barriers.
Open up communication channels and establish new paths of inter connectivity through the tried and tested best team building technique we know.
The secret, we call it Games that Teams Play.
Change the most dysfunctional, at war teams directly at your office, local park or in any conference centers.
- Impulse team game, alerting both hemispheres of the brain to fire on command.
- Trading places. Finding space on the team, making changes in record time. terrific for learning people names, whilst revealing their characteristics.
- Win – Win – Win Succeed through cooperation to create a cooperative winning team all based on the premise of a simple hand shake.
- Moon Ball. The ball is the nucleus of the group, the faster and higher the ball is passed the more points are accumulated.
- Team-up-Tag. The first person recruits or tags another, then links arms to tag the next victims. With each tag the line increases until a suitable length of human chain stretches to capacity. The second tagee, then breaks off to start forming a new tag team chain. Until all but one or two agile bunnies are tagged. Fantastic fun to create team coordination between the human chain lines.
- Biff-the-Boss. Thrill provides inflatable bats to tag new team members and you get to Biffo the boss. Great catharsis for frustrated employees to vent with inanimate soft objects. The best example of this was on the Simpsons. Where the family sat down for therapy and shocked each other. Eventually turning on the facilitator and making him the target of their pent up anger. For Full on armoured contact sports or Biff The Boss, call us 02 9630 2222.
- Flip the Chook. Indeed, a rubber squeaky chicken is flipped around whilst the team calls an action or name game. Laughter is spontaneous due to the sheer ridiculousness of the game.
- Mojo. Teams are round up to enjoy a new twist with hula hoops. Did we mention we love Hula Hoops. They are great to have teams step or jump through them. Make the Hula Hoop Hover and start a game of human quoits.
- Mystery Games. Naturally we can’t give every detail of our skills away here. But, get us with a group of people and we will be playing space invaders, Pac-Man and crazy great fun ideas that we make up on the spot. Adapting the rules so everyone can participate.
- Fire in the Hole for an explosive finish. Guaranteed to bond teams and leave them laughing.
Finish with a winners and awards and presentation available at your selected venue.
For more games speak with us to invest in the cheapest fun.
Yet best value corporate team bonding experiences in Sydney.
Learning through Play with Interactive Game Events for All Teams In Sydney to The Gold Coast from Small Businesses to Large Corporate Groups
Played for small teams of 10-20 employees to medium sized businesses of 20-1,000 staff. To our largest corporate family fun carnival events with up to 3,000 participants. Suits all abilities and ages from children of 5 years to adult games even at 75 years.
Ideal for social groups experiencing fun together with friendly competition. We harness your energy and direct it at conference break outs. Or as a special event for corporate team building exercises, entertainment and celebrations.
30 minutes minimum, 2 hours is ideal.
Excellent Games activity and equipment.
– in fact everywhere, Australia Wide.
- Have Thrill help you select suitable Conference Venues and Conference Centers where you can break out, explore and play.
- Indoors or Outdoors anywhere. We can coordinate all transfers and transport from venues to off sites, dinners and activities. Even Thrill experiences.
- Play in your offices from Sydney CBD, Hilton, Four Seasons, Stamford, Novotel to Bella Vista, Norwest, Macquarie Park and Chifley Eastern Creek
- Hunter Valley Gardens at Crowne Plaza, Peppers, Cypress Lakes, Chateau Elan, Sebel Kirkton Park and Mercure
- Blue Mountains at the Fairmont, Lilianfels, Mountain Heritage Lodge, The Carrington, Palaise and the awesome newly refurbished Hydro Majestic
- Southern Highlands at Gibraltar Hotel, Craigieburn, Milton Park and Peppers Manor House
- Melbourne’s Albert Park, Yarra Valley, Wineries and Docklands
- At Parties, Celebrations and Functions where you require interactive entertainment
- Resorts and Hotels
- All Sporting Fields, Beaches, Parks
- Sydney CBD overlooking the Opera House and Sydney Harbour at The Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Olympic Park, Centennial Park and Moore Park
Please complete an ENQUIRY or call 02 9630 2222 for your next Games Teams Play experience.
Looking to get people to know each other better.
Break down barriers that we naturally put up.
- Get To Know You Games GTKYG
- Icebreakers Activities for Business and Corporate Groups
- Developing or integrating or introducing a new team
- Corporate Parties
- Events of all types
Participate in modified sports that are safe, low impact, high in fun and involvement factor. The format can be in a round robin, rotation, league or knockout, so nobody misses out.
We bring in Giant Foosball Games, super inflatables, Obstacle Courses and Archery and Laser Tag events to all office events.
We also set up Tough Mudder, warrior and Spartan style competition physical challenge activities close to Sydney.
Thrill have even hosted games on the Footy Show , The NRL Sydney Roosters and The NRL Canterbury Bulldogs with amazing games and fun team challenges.
Here are 3 Tips to Team Building Games Success
Selecting the right games can make a dramatic and positive impact for your team at a functional cost.
Encourage everyone to join in and actively participate in the experience. They will benefit from being motivated, physically moving, stimulating happy endorphins and start smiling naturally. The difference from start to finish is amazing.
Reward the positive behaviours and keep the energy levels going with regular game sessions. Each game session, change the leader who explains and referees the games. You will be amazed at the different leadership styles.