Have your staff enjoy a great team building Survivor team event with a set of Thrill activities, immunity challenges, Survivor games and team development initiatives. From finding Tree mail to the tribal council finale – “it’s time to vote”.
Groups get to enjoy being outdoors playing active SURVIVOR challenges to outwit, outplay, outlast all others. Get staff outdoors in the fresh air being SMART – Specific, Measurable or Mindful, Achievable, Realistic and Timely to Thrive.
Thrill has the ultimate Survivor Team Building Experiences. 17 years experience in running Survivor events, games and exceptional immunity challenges.
Ideal for businesses, corporate and groups of 15 – 100’s of students, delegates, staff, managers or employees looking for increased staff performance employee engagement and becoming more motivated.
Survivor events are fully Mobile to all conference venues and hotel facilities. Both indoors survival modes or outdoor team building modules. Set up to suit all locations from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne city Conference Venues to beautiful Beaches on the Central Coast, Coffs Coast, Tweed Coast, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. To the Outback of Bourke and on Sydney Islands. Engage staff to strengthen employees teambonding with a 2-4 hour custom built Survivor corporate Challenges, Games or a full on survival adventure.
Survivor Events for Groups with the best Team Bonding Experiences that Count to Connect Staff and Be Rewarded
Arrive at tribal zones with tribe banners flying. Retrieve Tree Mail providing the ignition of your Survivor event.
Teams then enjoy a raft of Survivor activities and immunity challenges that will have your team accomplishing goals and becoming a strengthened tribe. Creating alliances. Improving communication, testing and improving problem solving skills.
After each survival challenge. The most successful team members are rewarded Jury Bones. Allowing their right of passage to the tribal council. There is no elimination to worry about – we focus on developing the ultimate survivor tribes. Implementing Wits, Talent and Strategies to succeed.
Strengthening Teams into a Survivor Tribe… Has your team got what it takes to be the Ultimate Survivor?
Participation, engagement and inclusion is encouraged with activities such as search and retrieve.
Communication to get team members safely out of The Snake Pit.
Orienteer that defines our united strategic business direction.
Firing real sling shots to get your staff, businesses and corporate groups on target.
All excellent equipment and large group puzzle game boards are provided to enhance group problem solving and collaboration dynamics.
For businesses and corporate that are more adventurous
Thrill Raft Team Building to cross a body of water will teach, improve and test teams survival skills.
Or vote to stay dry, by building Chariots and cross via Hannibals land crossing.
Thrill Survivor Team Challenges available at all venues and parks in Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains, Byron Bay, Tweed, Kingscliff, The Gold Coast or Everywhere for 10-500 staff bonding
A tribal merge shakes up the day before the jury bone tribal elders cast their votes and have the final say.
There is no need to know anything about survivor reality TV. Just enjoyment of a great fun conference or meeting programs, accomplishing well designed and professionally delivered team activities. Suitable for all abilities in all environments. Thrill brings the theming, props and stages your events.
Our engaging team building events are suitable for corporate groups and can be altered to include specific Survival Scenarios. Even Bear Grylls Adventures, which are professionally hosted in all cities, conference venues, conferencing centers, hotels, resorts, parks or a recreation reserves near you. Available from Sydney to the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Cairns to the Hunter Valley, Central Coast, Tweed Coast Mantra Salt and Peppers, to The Blue Mountains Fairmont or Hydro Magestic.
If you have a remote location, Air BnB or resort venue in mind. Or looking to create that special incentive event for small leadership team to large group events. Thrill will custom design the team building selection of survival activities to inspire and reward your delegates.
Thrilling Corporate Events with Team Building Experience in the Great Outdoors for groups of 10 up to 500
Is your business team is ready to tackle fun Thrill Survivor Team Challenges outdoor activities suited to all abilities. Thrill has the power to deliver exceptional team development solutions with immediate motivational results.
Success stories for Thrill clients include:
Apple, CBA, Performics, PwC, EY, R&B, OPTUS, QANTAS, PKF, Google, Amazon.
Listed 10 Survivor Team Challenge Activities to get Teams Physically Activated and Mentally Engaged
- Retrieving Tree Mail. Yes we supply real tree mail revealing wonderful immunity challenges and reveal a sculpted hidden immunity idol.
- Word Puzzle challenge. Your tribe relays to collect all the letters and un-scrambles a secret Survivor team incentive word to win the next jury bone.
- Planks Crossing / Tractors and teamwork Caterpillars. A toxic waste zone has been created.
Your tribe finds a path to cross the zone to ‘collect water, without losing life, or be in severe strife’.
- Sling Shot Shooting at Targets (can be raised to Archery, Spear Throwing or Clay Shooting). Aim for an Achieve your targets or capture the survivor flag.
- Strategic Navigation – finding and following directions to a cache of emergency supplies or food stash.
- Completing and succeeding in awesome Teamwork Large Puzzle Boards or Puzzle Ladders.
- Search and Retrieve essential tools.
- Obstacle Course with or without Blindfolds or escape the bind of being Handcuffed to other staff, survivors and team players.
- Raft Building or Chariot Building – crossing a water way or over dry land with selected tribe team members aboard.
- Tribal Council finale to determine the fate or vote for the Ultimate Survivor that has outwitted, outplayed and outsmarted all others. “it’s time to vote’.
Another Awesome Team Building Survivor Program accomplished by Thrill – creating and delivering over 2,000 Survivor events for groups of 15-100 staff
Extra Survivor Games engaging Corporate Groups To Improve Communication, Cooperation and Staff Collaboration
EXTRA Outdoor Team Challenge Activities can be included:
- Fire Lighting, Quad Biking, Mountain Biking, Spear Throwing.
- Shooting activities like Archery, Clay Target, Pigeon and Laser Tag or Clay Pot Smashing and Sling Shots to get on Target.
- Dart Blowing as a special skill development.
- To access remote outdoor team building and unique corporate event sites we can provide; Helicopter access, Hummers, Army Jeeps with Hire and Transfers.
- Setting up realistic Immunity Challenges for Corporate and Business Leadership Development is our speciality.
- Horse Riding, Stand Up Paddle Boards, Kayaking
- Aeroplane Wreck or Helicopter Rescue Scenarios
- Beach Survivor Games
- Bear Grylls survival events
Ask us to design your Survivor Replica themed and Propped activities from 2hrs to 4 hours and full or multi day conference events.
Available on The Gold Coast Sheraton On The Park, Dorsett, The Star. On the Coffs or Tweed Coast Mantra and Salt Kingscliff. In Sydney at The Sebel, Novotels, Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza, Blue Mountains Fairmont or Hydro Majestic. All over Australia wide.
Thrill events is mobile and we visit direct to your Offices, Warehouses, Conference Centers, Hotels, Beaches and Parks everywhere. Creating spectacular outdoor corporate events.
We avoid lame and boring team building activities. Included are real challenges designed to extend the boundaries and perceptions of your people and teamwork that accomplishes.
We facilitate your business delegates, employees and staff into thinking outside the square.
Problem solving under pressure.
Practicing coping as a team with real life challenges.
Accomplishing success and competing in a fun friendly manner.
Completing meaningful corporate challenges, that strengthen people and reward teams.
Thinking of alternative team adventures and outdoor team building ideas? Thrill facilitates MBTI personality profiling tools + Survivor Challenges or select
- Way of the Warrior
- Adventure Training
- Bubble Soccer Games
- Clay Shooting
- Obstacle Course Races, Training or Competition
- Outdoor Corporate Challenges
- Adventure Activities; Abseiling, Canyoning, Canoeing, Mountain Biking, Kayaking
- MISSION Is Possible
- Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark
Or fresh on the staff re connection team building agenda
- I’m a Celebrity Team Player Get me Out Of Here!
- Raft Building, White Water Rafting or Water Carnival Regattas
- Chariot Building
Call THRILL 0459 1111 29 and get your Australian Survivor Game Play Face On!