Have your staff team enjoy playing Survivor this Christmas with a set of Thrilling all star activities, immunity challenges, games, team building initiatives and the best tribal council finale.
Groups of up to 50 can now (from 1st December 2020) enjoy being outdoors playing SURVIVOR events to outwit, outplay, outlast in the fresh air being SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely). Play with your work colleagues or favourite group before voting at Tribal Council!
Thrill has the ultimate Survivor Team Building Experiences. 16 years experience in running Survivor events, games and exceptional immunity challenges.
Ideal for corporates and groups of 15 – 100’s of students, delegates, staff, managers or employees looking for motivation.
Mobile set up to all locations from Conference Venues to Outback and on Islands. Engage and strengthen employees bonds with 2-4 hour custom built Survivor Challenges and a full on Games adventure.
Survivor Events for Groups with the best Team Bonding Experiences that will have Staff Connected and Rewarded this Christmas
Arrive at tribal zones with tribe banners flying. Retrieve Tree Mail providing the ignition of your Survivor event.
Teams then enjoy a raft of Survivor activities and immunity challenges that will have your team accomplishing goals and becoming a strengthened tribe. Creating alliances. Improving communication, testing and improving problem solving skills.
After each survival challenge. The most successful team members are rewarded Jury Bones. Allowing their right of passage to the tribal council. There is no elimination to worry about – just becoming the ultimate survivor tribe. Implementing Wits, Talent and Strategies to succeed.
Strengthening Teams into a Survivor Tribe… Has your team got what it takes to be the Ultimate Survivor?
Participation, engagement and inclusion is focused upon with activities such as search and retrieve. Orienteer to define strategic direction. Firing real sling shots to get your staff, businesses and corporate groups on target.
All excellent equipment and large group puzzle game boards are provided to enhance group dynamics.
For those who are adventurous, Thrill raft building to cross a body of water will test the survival mettle of many.
Or vote to stay dry, by making raft chariots and cross via Hannibals land crossing.
Thrill Survivor Team Challenges available at all venues and parks in Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains, Gold Coast, Everywhere
A tribal merge shakes up the day before the jury bone tribal elders cast their votes and have the final say.
There is no need to know anything about survivor reality TV. Just enjoyment of a great fun program accomplishing well designed and professionally delivered team activities. Suitable for all abilities.
Our engaging team building events are suitable for corporate groups and can be altered to include Survival Scenarios.
Bear Grylls Adventures, which are professionally hosted in all cities, conference centers, hotels, resorts, parks or a recreation reserve near you. Available from Sydney to the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Cairns to the Hunter Valley, Central Coast and The Blue Mountains.
If you have a remote location in mind or looking to create that special incentive event for a large group. We will custom design the selection of survival activities to inspire and reward your delegates.
Thrilling Corporate Events with Team Building Experience in the Great Outdoors for groups up to 50
Is your business team is ready to tackle fun Survivor Team Challenges outdoor activities suited to all abilities.
Located at conference venues, in the Park on a Beach or at a Hotel Resort. Thrill has the power to deliver exceptional team development solutions with immediate motivational results.
List of 10 Survivor Team Challenge Activities to get Teams Activated and Engaged
- Retrieving Tree Mail. Yes we supply real tree mail revealing the immunity challenges and hidden immunity idol.
- RETTEL word Puzzle challenge. Can your tribe collect all the letters and un-scramble a secret Survivor word to win the next jury bone?
- Planks Crossing – a toxic waste zone has been created. Your tribe must find a path to cross the zone to ‘collect water, without losing life, or you be in severe strife’.
- Sling Shot Shooting at Targets (can be raised to Archery, Spear Throwing or Clay Shooting). Achieve your targets and capture the flag.
- Navigation – finding and following directions to a cache of emergency supplies or food stash.
- Completing and succeeding in awesome Teamwork Large Board Puzzles.
- Search and Retrieve essential tools.
- Obstacle Course with or without Blindfolds or being Handcuffed to other staff, survivors and team players
- Raft Building or Chariot Building – crossing a water way or over dry land with selected tribe team members aboard.
- Tribal Council finale to determine the fate or vote for the Ultimate Survivor that has outwitted, outplayed and outsmarted all others.
Extra Survivor Games engaging Corporate Groups To Improvr Communication, Cooperation and Collaboration
EXTRA Outdoor Challenge Activities can be included:
- Fire Lighting, Quad Biking, Mountain Biking, Spear Throwing.
- Shooting activities like Archery, Clay Target, Pigeon and Laser Tag or Clay Pot Smashing and Sling Shots on Target.
- Dart Blowing as a special skill development.
- To access remote outdoor team building and unique corporate event sites we can provide; Helicopter access, Hummers, Army Jeeps with Hire and Transfers.
- Setting up realistic Immunity Challenges for Corporate and Business Leadership Development is our speciality.
- Horse Riding, Quad Biking
- Aeroplane Wreck or Helicopter Rescue Scenarios
- Beach Survivor Games
- Bear Grylls style events
Ask us to design your Survivor Replica themed and Propped activities from 2hrs to full and multi day events. Available on The Gold Coast, in Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains and Australia wide.
Thrill events is mobile and we visit direct to your Offices, Warehouses, Conference Centers, Hotels, Beaches and Parks everywhere. Creating spectacular outdoor corporate events.
We avoid lame and boring team building activities. Included are real challenges designed to extend the boundaries and perceptions of your people and teamwork that accomplishes.
We facilitate your business delegates, employees and staff into thinking outside the square. Problem solving under pressure. Practicing coping as a team with real life challenges. Accomplishing success and competing in a fun friendly manner. Completing meaningful corporate challenges, that strengthen people and reward teams.
Thinking of alternative team adventures and outdoor team building ideas?
- Way of the Warrior
- Adventure Training
- Bubble Soccer
- Clay Shooting
- Obstacle Course Races, Training or Competition
- Outdoor Corporate Challenges
- Adventure Activities; Abseiling, Canyoning, Canoeing, Mountain Biking, Kayaking
- Mission Is Possible
- Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark
Or fresh on the team building slab
- I’m a Celebrity Team Player Get me Out Of Here!
- Raft Building, White Water Rafting or Water Carnnival Regattas and
- Chariot Building
Call THRILL 02 9630 2222 and get your Australian Survivor Game Play Face On!