Congratulations CQ Uni teams, you are technically savvy and on the way to winning Thrill events Amazing Race group activities in Sydney. Welcome to your Amazing Races on-line Challenge.
Your next challenge is to create and upload your video themed:
CQ University Amazing Teams in Sydney for Team Building True Stories of LEADERSHIP by consistently demonstrating excellence in learning and teaching, research, engagement and governance
This challenge is Scored out of 100 points!
Complete the en-route video TASK
En-Route Create, Film/Video and UPLOAD to the visitor Post a 10-30 second Amazing TRUE STORY Team Challenge related to ‘CQ Uni Leadership’ be SMART and on time
Sharing and/or performing an Amazing True Story – get your whole team to act in the parts.
Upload your short TRUE story VIDEO with a comment
- as a comment on the VISITORS Post
- – with your Team Name / Number / Colour
(scroll down till you find the CQ-Uni image)
- Ensure it makes a statement about you, your Leadership and YOUR TEAM & PEOPLE!
- Be sensible as well as Clever and Creative for maximum Points / 100 !
- Complete this Task before registering at The Roadblock within 15 minutes from NOW for up to 100 Bonus Points. (don’t be late).
- Include your whole team – act the parts, have a narrator, develop the script.
- Also The more likes you get – The more Points you receive.
If there is a company policy that contravenes utilising Facebook in this manner. Or you disagree with uploading a video due to social media and confidentiality.
Then, please show your Video to Thrill staff at the ROADBLOCK of your Amazing Race in Sydney.
Never Be Challenged or LATE ; Penalty -20pts / minute.
CQ-Uni Team Building Activities Challenge Task started at CQ-University at 400 Kent Street, Sydney and is now heading to register at The Tarpeian Way off Macquarie Street near The Cahill Expressway.
GOOGLE MAP LINK for teams leading the way.
DISCOVER THE STORIES OF CQUNI
They’re the Uni that takes the time to get to know our students so that they will truly help students be who they want to be. Be inspired and discover the stories of just some of those we’ve come to know.
Central Queensland University LEADERSHIP VALUE: “…lead by consistently demonstrating excellence in learning and teaching, research, engagement and governance.”