Improve your teams interaction, leadership and communication skills to be more productive with THRILL MBTI® Master Class Communication Activities. Facilitated, making the 16 preferences, as well as staff profiles more understandable, by accredited MBTI professional, Michelle Chapman. Personally conducting custom built learning and development itineraries, matching your teams requirements.
“Michelle has a great understanding of the subject. She adjusted her approach to address group questions and provided alternative explanations, demonstrating she was there for the benefit of the participants and not just to present an overview of MBTI.” N. Chynoweth Cathay Pacific
Workshops include exercises such as the example below. Further enabling individuals and groups to apply knowledge of their personality profiled type.
Improving your organisation and employees:
- problem solving
- team functioning
No matter what your personality profile is; from ISTJ to ENFP. Thrill creates learning solutions that promote gain and growth for people in your team. Fulfilling the investment of utilising and most importantly understanding profiling tools and how these can be utilised to improve business relationships.
Beyond the introductory level, awaits exceptional opportunities for your business team to apply a more focused team development strategy.
Thrill listen and analyse the specific requirements for your team, tailoring specialised leadership development activities to meet and further train the needs of your team.
Providing your staff and management teams the opportunity to build their skills. Boost confidence, reconnect you team and reinvigorate how you use the MBTI® instrument. Deeper individual and group development in your own organisation.
As part of the Communication training workshop you will experience and receive tried and tested MBTI® exercises with accompanying resources
- Develop strategies for responding to today’s covid safe corporate life challenges.
- Develop the skills and experience you need to apply the MBTI® knowledge for deeper development with individuals, teams and leaders.
- Understand the impact of type dynamics for personal and professional development and working remotely.
- Incorporate personality type into practical tools and techniques for your individual development and for team building or team development.
- Learn how to use type to address communication challenges
- Reduce team conflict and aid stress management.
Have you considered your team’s personality and their types which can be included in improving business communication?
Review the Eight Questions for Making your teams Personalities and Type Work in All Staff Inter-Communication
1. Have you conveyed openness to brainstorming and dialogue and willingness to regularly provide information and feedback?
2. Have you allowed enough time between exposure to new information and required response so that you and others will be able to give your best efforts?
3. Are all the facts, to the best of your knowledge, on the table?
4. Have you examined the patterns in the data and endeavoured to consider the largest most global view?
5. Have you delineated the pros and cons, weighed the alternatives by standard criteria, and measured the relative value of all the variables?
6. Does your decision making take into account the human costs, the probable long term effects on relationships, and the impact on the values and connections you hold most dear?
7. Have you set the deadline, the goal, and the direction for your current activity?
8. Have you provided opportunity to re-open a question, re-examine a decision and pursue additional related information?
Does your communication style include these? If yes – Congratulations. If no, this is human and normal. Practicing using MBTI instrument supports and enables us to communicate with empathy and perspective.
When you are looking to improve team performance and achieve increased results in any business –
Please contact THRILL MBTI facilitators to implement team building activities that compliment the theory whilst improving the understanding of your personality profile and types.
Call 0459 111 129