Hello I am the original Rhianna VanderPutten.
A fun, positive and energetic Thrill facilitator with excellent interpersonal skills.
I love collaborating with diverse groups and building teams ability to perform and accomplish teamwork cohesively.
I have a unique and personal approach to connecting teams and building a positive culture within your company, helping to motivate your team to work together to achieve a common goal.
I have spent years training in various types of performance, specialising in connection and collaboration.
- 5+ years leading and motivating culturally diverse teams to achieve a higher level of connection within their company
- 5+ years facilitating a range of fun and engaging events for groups both small and large
- 15+ years building skills in performance, including dance, drama, etc.
- Skills in connecting mind and body through performance to improve connection
- Collaborating with teams of diverse skills, building professional levels of staff
- Delivering exceptional results, through motivation in teams and embracing individuals skills
- Building confidence within individuals for a stronger and more positive personal and professional development
- Improving the workplace culture through team building
- Performed for large crowds internationally to grow audience
- Performed at charity events to encourage involvement
- Travelled to a range of countries to learn about their history and cultures
- Live performance for impactful results
- Diploma of Screen and Media,
- Cert III in Live Production and Services.
- First Aid and CPR