Thrill your team, staff and employees with a superb selection of fun social and corporate group activities in the Southern Highlands. Thrill provides complete conference packages, wine tastings, wine blending, grape stomping and exceptional team building activities from Amazing Races through Bowral to Treasure Hunts and CSI Murder Mysteries.
Thrill events are located within all Southern Highlands unique accommodation venues, Hotels, conference centers and The Kangaroo Valley’s most charming hotels. From Peppers Craigieburn to Peppers Manor House, Milton Park and Gibraltar Hotel for groups of 25-100 staff. Including secret boutique accommodation providers for more refined experiences of 10-25 managers, employees and delegates.
The Thrill team custom build and design exceptional Southern Highlands and Bowral team building activities both indoors and into the refreshing outdoors.
Unique Corporate Group Activities and Facilitated Team Development Experiences in Bowral, The Southern Highlands
Contact Thrill team events for your ultimate group activities. Keeping the corporate live active active and fun.
For serious team development, leadership programs and corporate challenges. Speak with our facilitation team Call 02 9630 2222.
To balance other conference break ideas your team can choose from:
- Wineries such as Centennial. Thrill has access to over 9 wineries with award winning wines to decanter, blend and taste.
- Highland Games with ith traditional scottish athletic events like caber tossing, Tug-of-war. Highland Fling dancing, track ‘n field events. Scottish bag pipes. A team building spectacle like no other. Taking place in a scenic Scottish festival atmosphere.
- Shooting; Archery, Clay Pigeon and Target Shooting
- Bubble Soccer, Segway Games at Gibraltar Hotel, Craigieburn and Peppers Manor House.
- Charity Building Toys 4 Kids or Billy Karts and Bike Building for local children’s charities
- Survivor Bowral and Raft Building to strengthen teamwork.
- Art and Creative Team Activities by brushing up on being expressive. Painting at Pubs or Free Expression Wild at Art outdoor Sessions. Sculpting from clay to stone, wood and metals.
- Axe throwing, Cow Milking, Cheese Making, Bike Riding, Playing Cricket, Abseiling, Rockclimbing, Ropes Courses, Caving arejust some of the recreation activities that Thrill supplies.
- Medieval Carnivale Games from Medieval Archery to Broadsword Fencing, Cooking up mead, enjoying a Craft Beer Brew or delicious Cider.
- Cooking master chef delicious eats, sweets and treats at all venues.
25 Things for Thrilling Activity Groups to do in the Southern Highlands around Bowral
Starting with a great selection of Highland Flings, Divine Wines, Berryliciousness and hilarious fun Team Building Games
- Fun and engaging team building activities, characteristic of the Southern Highlands. Imagine building a educational toy, bike or trike and having your team development skills gifted to deserving local kids.
- A lone Scottish Bag Piper calls your clans into action and let the Highland games begin.
- Hurl the haggis, test your strengths with caber tossing. Scottish fling dances & Cailleh’s, Kilted dash, Tug O War and piping the Scottish bag pipes!!!
- Billy Kart Attack. Build your own Formula 1 Racing car or Billy Kart, then race them!!! Will your gang / team be the Top Guns?
- Wine Olympic Games and Waitering Races, with many more fun conference break activities related to wine appreciation.
- Guided bushwalks. Wandering scenic bushwalks through beautiful countryside to lakes and lookouts such as Lake Alexandra and along Mt Gibraltar. Enjoy extensive views back to Katoomba and through the Nattai wilderness.
- Visit blooming Bowral country gardens and Tulip Festivals. Terrific tulips and an abundance of flowers. Colourful changes of the seasons to enjoy.
- Browse book shops and awesome quirky antique shops, scattered throughout the historic Southern Highlands towns.
- Relive past glories in Sir Donald Bradman Cricket Museum, now the International Cricket Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy a smashing cover drive hit off with Cricket Activities and Cricket Games at the Don Bradman Oval next Merry Poppins and the International Cricket Museum.
- Journey Australian settlers and colonial history in Berrima and enjoy a beer or 2 at The Surveyor General.
- Evade Berrima’s historic Gaol and settle in for hearings at The Berrima Court House where Judge Downings notorious judgement fame arose.
- Enjoy some golf on a selection of the finest Southern Highlands and Bowral golf courses. You can also play Archery Golf, Frisbee Golf or ride in the Golf Carts across the greens, chasing the tail of a white ball.
- Test your Fly Fishing skills to angle for elusive freshwater trout, perch and Bass.
- Spot real Playtypus on the Wingecarribee River. Shhh. We have secret locations – enjoy the thrill of seeing Platypus in the wild near Berrima.
- A Southern Highlands Team Building Amazing Race can see your teams ascend, descend and enjoy extensive views from Mount Gibraltar aka The Gib. Visit stores, greens and the mysterious on an amazing journey that will test your teamwork and skills.
- Wine Tastings and exceptional Southern Highlands Blending of wines at Centennial Winery in Bowral.
- Southern Highlands Wine experiences and tours including Thrill’s favourite picks within SHW, Sutton Forest Estate Wines, Joadja Wines, Tertini Winery, Mt Ashby Wines. Ask our staff fro their pick of the bunch.
- Go Fruit Picking and Pie Making at historic Farms or Berrylicious Orchards through The Southern Highlands.
- Team Cooking – cook up delicious local produce for your very own Master Chef or MKR foodies extravaganza under the guidance of professional cooks.
- Illawara Fly team building Thrills on a vertical escape. Climb the ropes courses onto flying fox’s with incredible vistas of The Southern Highlands and South Coast from atop of the Treetop walks and lookout towers!
- Cycle a fun relay race as part of your amazing race checkpoint activity on a real velodrome near Bowral or gentle sweeping trails.
- The Best Mountain Biking fun single tracks and open Trails from Mittagong and Welby along The Box Vale Track and surrounding trails to the ever astounding Red Trail Mountain Biking mecca of Wingello or Belangalo to Penrose if your dare.
- Sample sweet delights from the multi award winning Gumnut Patisserie Cafe’s in Bowral or Berrima. A tantalising taste-bud treat sensation!!!
- Archery – Thrill has a mobile archery range for all abilities to get on target. That is set up at all conference centers and accommodation facilities.
- Terrific fun team activities, corporate challenges on foot or in cars, buses, trains and automobiles throughout The Southern Highlands. All in 4hrs it is Amazing!!! Combining a diverse series of competitive teamwork activities suited to all abilities. With over 50 corporate groups have enjoyed the Thrill experience.
- Gibraltar Hotel Amazing Races can include Driving Golf Buggies, Wine Blending and Wine Tastings, Sling Shot Shooting.
- Visit The Historic Berrima Courthouse and Gaol. Creating artwork on Mt Gilbraltar with stunning lookout views past Mt Alexander over the Nattai Wilderness out to Katoomba.
- Visit the home Sir Donald Bradman and play cricket on his home oval turf.
- Craigieburn Peppers Hotel Amazing Races including Croquet, Wine Tasting and Bike riding on a real bicycle racing track!
- Peppers Manor House Team Building in Bowral with the award winning life’s short – eat dessert first Gumnut Patisserie before swinging into some Scottish Highland Games on the property.
- Bowral or Berrima Team Building Treasure Hunting for Bushrangers, Holy Grails, Sweet Lollyman and fun Games
- Craigieburn’s, Gibraltar and Manor Houses very own onsite Treasure Hunts by Thrill.
Survivor Team Building Highland Games
- Strengthen your teams with outdoor team building activities on Survivor Southern Highlands.
- Thrill has a range of Highland Scottish Games available direct to your conference venue.
- Have a blast playing on Segways, Shooting Archery, Clay Target Shooting or Bubble Soccer on the ovals of Gibraltar Hotel, Peppers Manor House and Craigieburn.
Adventures In Bowral, Mittagong and Berrima
Team Building Adventure Activities can include Mountain Biking, Abseiling, Rock Climbing, Caving at Bungonia, Canoeing on The Shoalhaven or Kangaroo River.
THRILL has local staff with expert knowledge, committed to ensuring excellent team building activities in the Southern Highlands. We design and deliver exceptional customised programs in Bowral and Kangaroo Valley. Designing unique conference break out programs and packages at all venues for your staff, managers and employees.
We operate from Gibraltar Hotel, Peppers Manor House, Craigieburn, Kangaroo Valley Resort and Mliton Park. Including all resorts and conference venues within the Southern Highlands environments of Bowral, Burradoo, Historic Berrima, Mittagong and the beautiful Kangaroo Valley. Customising Conferences to provide real learning and memorable experiences!
More Southern Highlands Team Building Activities Ideas for Corporate Groups in Bowral and Kangaroo Valley
Brigadoon and Scottish Highland Flings. Southern Highlands Leadership Training. We get your teams to new heights on High Ropes Course Adventures. For the Terra firma teams. Try Orienteering, Navigation and Obstacle Course Racing. Thrill in association with Bushsports Australia conducts team building orienteering programs. Southern Highlands Abseiling Activities, that can venture underground to Bungonia Caving.
Kayaking and Canoeing activities on The Shoalhaven or Kangaroo River and Shoalhaven River Rafting.
Drive Tanks and Armoured Vehicles on Private Property or wander about to Minna Murra falls spectacular bushwalks.
Enjoy spectacular waterfalls, splash down the white water Shoalhaven River or tranquil waters around Fossickers Flats and Canoe in the Kangaroo Valley. Visit the mysterious & sweet township of Berrima on a Southern Highlands Treasure Hunt in Berrima. Here groups experience Southern Highlands specialty shops, antiques, eateries and digest exquisite local fare in stunning surrounds.
Get in touch with Thrilling Team Building Activities in the Southern Highlands led by experts in the field. Here Thrill events supplies specialty activities and accommodation in Peppers Manor House, Gibraltar Hotel, Peppers Craigieburn. Ask us about Links House and the delightful Milton Park Country House.
- Grand Mercure Hotel Bowral Heritage Park Team Building activities & Conference Services.
Telephone (02) 4861 4833.
- Briars Country Lodge – great accommodation and brilliant steaks
Phone (02) 4868 3566
- Craigieburn Resort now a Peppers property, is an ideal Southern Highlands Conference Venue in Bowral
Telephone (02) 4861 1277.
Craigieburn’s refurbishment and contemporary styling on a wonderful acreage with professional facilities and leisure activities available to delegates. Stylish and tranquil surrounds backing off a golf course. Friendly service. Great food & an excellent bar where many a corporate THRILL client has enjoyed half and full day teambuilding activities. Situated right next door to Centennial Winery.
- Milton Park Country House Conference Packages and team building activities in Bowral, Southern Highlands.
Is ideal for the wealthier coportate client groups. Thrill presents some of the most outstanding Southern Highlands Team Building activities. Bowral Amazing Races, Milton Park Team Building Conference Packages.
- Peppers Southern Highlands Manor House Phone Telephone: (02) 4860 3111.
Teambuilding peppered with facilitated Treasure Hunts and Survivor Team Building events. Orienteering and games on the property. Ideal for Corporate Socially Responsible Charity team building events.
- Links House Bowral Southern Highlands Conference Center
– Phone: 02 4861 1977. Links House Team Building Conference Center and Hotel offers the ideal conference venue.
Wine Tasting and Wine Appreciation Team Building Activities
We love and appreciate cool climate Southern Highlands wines!
Be tempted to select one or pick the whole bunch! Testing your skills at wine tasting or learn the art of finding your own favourite wine style.
- Grape Picking
- Grape Stomping
- Wine Making and Wine Blending
- Creative Wine Label making and Marketing pitches to sell your freshly blended wines
- Wine Tasting of all varieties from Shiraz to Pinot Noir to Semillion
- Wine Olympics Games Fun for All
Learn about Southern Highlands wines from a local viticulturist. Clip grapes from the vine at a local winery & squash (grape Stomp) the juice from the grapes, filter & fill a 750ml wine bottle. Enhanced with your own wine label. Followed by local region wine tasting. Join Vintuition for an informative and engaging Southern Highlands wine tasting session at Centennial Vineyards or your Southern Highlands conference venue.
Centennial Vineyards; Ph (02) 4861 8722, www.centennial.net.au
Centennial’s beautiful and award winning Southern Highlands winery. Making it an ideal location for wine tasting, grape stomping, barrel rolling, master chef team building activities or as a fantastic checkpoint in an Amazing Race.
Cooking Master Chef Style in Southern Highlands Restaurants
Enjoy cooking delicious local produce from ‘Paddock to Plate’. Master Chef Team Cooking and My Kitchen Rules Cooking food and eating activities within Gibraltar, Peppers Manor House, Peppers Craigieburn and Milton Park. Contact Thrill to design suitable menus to match local region wines or cook up country meals in our boutique estates with amazing views on the edge of Mt Gibraltar.
Combat Zone Southern Highlands
A Southern Highlands team building experience where strategies, tactics and skills win over any employee! Have your whole team learn to drive Tanks and armoured vehicles on private property. Incorporated as part of a Southern Highlands Amazing Races or Survivor Activities or a stand alone team building activity. This adrenaline charged team building activity is sure to thrill the troops.
Intriguing for its heritage villages and old world charm. Bowral is an ideal location for corporate groups to meet, conference, experience hospitality, accomplish greatness through structured activities, relax and unwind. Set amidst rolling hills, forests and valleys at the foot of Mt. Gibraltar.
The region is rich with English gardens and annual massed displays of spectacular flowers especially tulips. The cool climate and rich soil have also produced many excellent wines and fresh produce, which can be tasted at various local country inns, restaurants and farmers market.
Experience facilitated leadership development training programs in Australia’s finest accommodation or rustic charm cottages.
Please speak with one of Thrill team builders experienced Conference Coordinators ready to develop your next Southern Highlands team event.