Thrill brings you the best Southern Highlands and Bowral team building activities for business conferences and events packed with serious fun that motivates and rewards staff.
Complete your conference packages with exceptional team building activities from Amazing Races through Bowral. To Berrima and Bowral real Treasure Hunts. Topped with wine tastings, wine blending, grape stomping. The Scottish Thrill Highland Fling Games, Carnivals, Southern Highlands Survivor, CSI or Hosted Games with a Dinner Murder Mystery we wrote.
Thrill events available and located within all Southern Highlands most comfortable accommodation, conference and luxury venues. An exceptional choice of modern conference centers and the most charming historic hotels. From Peppers Craigieburn to Peppers Manor House.
The avante guard Milton Park and versatile Gibraltar Hotel are suitable for group events of 15-100’s of staff. Experience secret boutique accommodation and Air BnB gems. For more refined conference and facilities for 10-25 managers, CEO’s, employees and delegates.
We create programs for your guests to enjoy and explore the Southern Highlands best kept secrets within Bowral, Bundanoon and Berrima. Charming historic townships with award winning Tulips festivals, beautiful gardens and warm country hospitality.
Thrill team events will custom build and design your exceptional Southern Highlands and Bowral events. With a range of team building activities either indoors or into the wild outdoors.
Highland Flings Best Fun Corporate Group Conferences with Facilitated Team Development around Bowral, Berrima or Bundanoon Venues
Contact Thrill team events for your ultimate group activities. Keeping the corporate live active active and fun.
For serious team development, leadership programs and corporate challenges. Speak with our facilitation team
Call 0459 1111 29
Bowral conference break ideas your team can choose from:
- Wineries such as Centennial. Thrill has access to over 9 local to Bowral wineries with award winning wines to blend and taste. Wine Blending, Wine Tasting or cooking with wine. A mulled wine would be awesome.
- Scottish Inspired Highland Fling Games with traditional Scottish and athletic events like caber tossing.
- Highland Fling cailleh dancing. or Track ‘n field events.
- Blind folded wine tasting, Beers and a Whiskey Tasting Dram good time.
- Powerful rousing Scottish bag pipe playing to bring on the games. A team building spectacle like no other. Taking place in a scenic braveheart Scottish festival atmosphere. Ideal for the misty moors atmosphere of Milton Park and Peppers Manor House.
- Archery Target Shooting; Archery robin hood shooting targets, Clay Pigeon and/or Target Shooting.
- Bubble Soccer and Modified Fun Games at the Gibraltar Hotel, Craigieburn or Peppers Manor House.
- Charity Building Toys 4 Kids or Billy Karts and Bike Building for local children’s charities
- Survivor Games in Bowral at Peppers Manor House and Milton Park
- Raft Building that strengthens teamwork at the nearest Dam waterway or test out the rafts in the resorts heated Pools.
- Art and Creative Team Activities by brushing up on being expressive. Painting at Pubs or Free Expression Wild at Art in the Forest with creative and expressive outdoor Art Sessions.
- Highlands Sculpting an image from clay to stone, wood and metals.
- Unique Activities; Axe throwing, Cow Milking, Cheese Making, Body Balance, Yoga, Pilates, Thai Chi, Meditation and Body Balance Mix
- Bike Riding, Playing Cricket, Abseiling, Rockclimbing, Ropes Courses are just some of the recreation activities that Thrill organises for corporate conferences and groups exploring the Southern Highlands.
- Medieval Carnivale Games from Medieval Archery to Broadsword Fencing, Cooking up a mead, enjoying a Craft Beer Brew or delicious downing Ciders.
- Cooking master chef delicious eats, sweets and treats at all venues.
25 more Thrilling Activities for Staff Connection Groups to do in the Southern Highlands and around Bowral
Lets get started with a great selection of Highland Flings, Divine Wines, Berryliciousness and hilarious fun Team Building Games or a Donald Bradman and select the Right Pitch
- Amazing Races around the streets of Bowral and Berrima. Direct from Your accommodation, BnB or Hotels.
- Fun and engaging team building activities, characteristic of the Southern Highlands. Help local Charities by building educational toys, bike or trikes. Then having your team development skills gifted to deserving local kids.
- A lone Scottish Bag Piper calls your clans into action to announce and let the Highland games – Ochhh Aye to begin!!
- Hurl the haggis, test your strengths with caber tossing. Scottish fling dances & Cailleh’s, Kilted dash to the caucous roar of the endless piping Scottish bag pipes!!!
- Billy Kart Attack. Build your own Formula 1 Racing car or Billy Kart, then race them!!! Will your gang or team be the Top Guns of Billy Carting in Bowral? The best part is gifting the carts to kids and showing your heart when finishing. This way everyone comes first #1.
- Wine Olympic Games and Waitering Races. many more fun conference break activities related to wine appreciation.
- Guided bushwalks. Wandering scenic bushwalks through beautiful countryside to lakes and lookouts such as Lake Alexandra and along Mt Gibraltar. Enjoy extensive views back to Katoomba and through the Nattai wilderness.
- Visit blooming Bowral country gardens and Tulip Festivals. Terrific tulips and an abundance of flowers. Colourful changes of the seasons to enjoy.
- Browse book shops and awesome quirky antique shops, scattered throughout the historic Southern Highlands towns.
- Relive past glorious victories in Sir Donald Bradman Cricket Museum, now the International Cricket Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy a smashing cover drive hit off with Cricket Activities and Cricket Games at the Don Bradman Oval next Merry Poppins and the International Cricket Museum.
- Journey Australian settlers and colonial history in Berrima with a Thrill Quest, Thrilled Mission or Thrilling mysterious Treasure Hunt kicking off at The Surveyor General.
- Evade Berrima’s historic Gaol and settle in for hearings at The Berrima Court House where Judge Downings notorious judgement fame arose.
- Golf competitions rounds and Fun Ambriose Golf on a selection of the finest Southern Highlands and Bowral golf courses. You can also play Archery Golf, Frisbee Golf or ride in the Golf Carts across the greens, chasing the tail of a white ball.
- Test your Fly Fishing skills to angle for elusive freshwater trout, perch and Bass.
- Spot real Playtypus on the Wingecarribee River. Shhhhhh. We have secret locations – enjoy the thrill of seeing shy Platypus in the wild near Berrima.
- A Southern Highlands Team Building Amazing Race can see your teams ascend, descend and enjoy extensive views from Mount Gibraltar aka The Gib. Visit stores, greens and the mysterious on an amazing journey that will test your teamwork and skills.
- Wine Tastings and exceptional Southern Highlands Blending of wines at Centennial Winery in Bowral.
- Southern Highlands Wine experiences and tours including Thrill’s favourite picks within SHW, Sutton Forest Estate Wines, Joadja Wines, Tertini Winery, Mt Ashby Wines. Ask our staff fro their pick of the bunch.
- Go Fruit Picking and Pie Making at historic Farms or Berry-licious Orchards through The Southern Highlands.
- Team Cooking – cook up delicious local produce for your very own Master Chef or MKR foodies extravaganza under the guidance of professional cooks.
- Illawarra Fly team building Thrills on a vertical escape. Climb the ropes courses onto flying fox’s with incredible vistas of The Southern Highlands and South Coast from atop of the Treetop walks and lookout towers!
- Cycle a fun relay race as part of your amazing race checkpoint activity on a real velodrome near Bowral or gentle sweeping waterside and rail trails.
- The Best Mountain Biking fun single tracks and open Trails from Mittagong and Welby along The Box Vale Track and surrounding trails to the ever astounding Red Trail Mountain Biking mecca of Wingello or Belangalo to Penrose if your dare.
- Sample sweet delights from the multi award winning Gumnut Patisserie Cafe’s in Bowral or Berrima. A tantalising taste-bud treat sensation!!!
- Archery Shooting for Game of Throne and Hunger Games or Robin Hooded Contests. Thrill brings their mobile archery range for all abilities to get on target. Set up at all Bowral conference centers and accommodation facilities.
Bowral, Berrima, Bundanoon, Mittagong, Sutton Forest, Wingello and Kangaroo Valley Activities and Amazing Races
- Terrific fun team activities, corporate challenges on foot or in cars, buses, trains and automobiles throughout The Southern Highlands. 4 styles of learning is Amazing!!! Combining a diverse series of competitive teamwork activities suited to all abilities.
- Gibraltar Hotel Amazing Races can include Driving Golf Buggies, Wine Blending and Wine Tastings, Sling Shot Shooting, Higland Fling Games. Caber Tossing, Bradman Cricket games, archery and much more. Drive the golf buggies to your next destination and play ambriose golf.
- Visit The Historic Berrima Courthouse and Gaol. Creating artwork on Mt Gilbraltar with stunning lookout views past Mt Alexander over the Nattai Wilderness out to Katoomba.
- Visit the home Sir Donald Bradman and play cricket on his home oval turf.
- Craigieburn Peppers Hotel Amazing Races including Croquet, Wine Tasting and Bike riding on a real bicycle racing track!
- Peppers Manor House Team Building in Bowral with the award winning life’s short – eat dessert first Gumnut Patisserie before swinging into some Scottish Highland Games on the property.
- Bowral or Berrima Team Treasure Hunting Escape Bushrangers, discover Holy Grails. Enjoy the Sweet Lollyman and more Fun ‘n Games
- Conference venue Treasure Hunting team building within the grounds of Peppers Craigieburn’s, The Gibraltar Hotel and Peppers Manor Houses. Unique Treasure Hunts designed and facilitated by Thrill.
Survivor Team Building or The Highland Fling Games
- Strengthen your teams with exceptional outdoor team building activities on Survivor Southern Highlands
- Thrill has a range of Highland Scottish Games available direct to your conference venue. Full of Kilts and dress up props to make your stay all the more memorable.
- Have a blast driving Golf Carts, playing on Segways, Shooting Archery, Clay Target Shooting or Bubble Soccer on the ovals of Gibraltar Hotel, Peppers Manor House and Craigieburn.
More Adventures In Bowral, Mittagong and Berrima
Team Adventure Activities coordinated to include; Mountain Biking, Abseiling, Trees Adventure Ropes Courses, Kayaking and Canoeing on The Shoalhaven or Kangaroo River.
For Ropes Course Adventure as an adrenaline fix or facilitated team development with zip lines and Flying Fox’s. Climb into tree top adventures and The Illawarra Fly eco zip line fun, only 2hrs from Sydney.
Staff with expert knowledge, committed to ensuring excellent safe activities in the Southern Highlands. We design and deliver exceptional customised programs in Bowral and Kangaroo Valley. Designing unique conference break out active packages at all venues for your staff, managers and employees.
Operating from Gibraltar Hotel, Peppers Manor House, Craigieburn, Kangaroo Valley Resort and Mliton Park. Including all resorts and conference venues within the Southern Highlands environments of Bowral, Burradoo, Historic Berrima, Mittagong and the beautiful Kangaroo Valley.
Custom built Conference Itineraries Providing real learning, terrific staff engagement mixed with memorable experiences!
Team Building Activities Ideas for Corporate Groups in Bowral or Hop Down to Kangaroo Valley
Brigadoon and Scottish Highland Flings. Southern Highlands Leadership Training. We get your teams to new heights on High Ropes Course Adventures. For the Terra firma teams. Try Orienteering, Navigation and Obstacle Course Racing. In association with Bushsports Australia conducts team building orienteering programs. Venture out to Minna Murra for spectacular waterfall bushwalks.
Splash down the white water Shoalhaven River or tranquil waters around Fossickers Flats and Canoe in the Kangaroo Valley. Visit an intact historic township on a Treasure Hunt in Berrima. Here groups can investigate specialty shops, antiques, eateries and digest exquisite local fare in stunning surrounds.
Get in touch with Thrilling Team Building Activities in the Southern Highlands led by experts in the field. Here Thrill events supplies specialty activities and accommodation in Peppers Manor House, Gibraltar Hotel, Peppers Craigieburn. Ask us about Links House and the delightful Milton Park Country House.
- Grand Mercure Hotel Bowral Heritage Park Team Building activities & Conference Services.
Telephone (02) 4861 4833.
- Briars Country Lodge – great accommodation and brilliant steaks
Phone (02) 4868 3566
- Craigieburn Resort now a Peppers property, is an ideal Southern Highlands Conference Venue in Bowral Telephone (02) 4861 1277.
Craigieburn’s refurbishment and contemporary styling on a wonderful acreage with professional facilities and leisure activities available to delegates. Stylish and tranquil surrounds backing off a golf course. Friendly service. Great food & an excellent bar where Thrill corporate conference clients has enjoyed half day training activities. A bonus is that Cragieburn is situated right next door to Centennial Winery.
- Milton Park Country House Conference Packages and team building activities in Bowral, Southern Highlands.
Is ideal for the wealthier corporate client groups. Thrill presents some of the most outstanding Southern Highlands Team Building activities. Bowral Amazing Races, Milton Park Team Building Conference Packages.
- Peppers Southern Highlands Manor House Phone Telephone: (02) 4860 3111.
Teambuilding peppered with facilitated Treasure Hunts and Survivor Team Building events. Orienteering and games on the property. Ideal for Corporate Socially Responsible Charity team building events. Delightful Katers Restaurant. Particularly adaptable for Mission Possible Strategic leadership training.
- Links House Bowral Southern Highlands Conference Center, Phone: 02 4861 1977. Links House is suitable for a wide range of Team Building programs and Conference Center.
We love and appreciate cool climate Southern Highlands wines!
Be tempted to select one or pick the whole bunch! Testing your skills at wine tasting or learn the art of finding your own favourite wine style.
- Grape Picking
- Grape Stomping
- Wine Making and Wine Blending
- Creative Wine Label making and Marketing pitches to sell your freshly blended wines
- Wine Tasting of all varieties from Shiraz to Pinot Noir to Semillion
- Wine Olympics Games Fun for All
Learn about Southern Highlands wines from a local viticulturist. Clip grapes from the vine at a local winery. Then squash (and or dance the grape Stomp) squeezing the juice from the grapes, filter and fill a 750ml wine bottle.
Enhanced with your own wine label. Followed by local region wine tasting. Join Vintuition for an informative and engaging Southern Highlands wine tasting session at Centennial Vineyards or your Southern Highlands conference venue.
Centennial Vineyards; Ph (02) 4861 8722, www.centennial.net.au
Centennial’s beautiful and award winning Southern Highlands winery. Making it an ideal location for wine tasting, grape stomping, barrel rolling, master chef team building activities or as a fantastic checkpoint in an Amazing Race.
Combat Zone Southern Highlands
A Southern Highlands team building experience where strategies, tactics and skills win over any employee! Amazing Races or Survivor Activities or a stand alone team building activity. This adrenaline charged team building activity is sure to thrill your troops.
More about Bowral Activities and Opportunities for Groups to Be Inspired
Post the bushfires and floods Thrill has ready for your regional Empty Esky the best team building opportunities including Tree Planting, Weeding natural areas, Helping Native Animals get a home, Lending a Farmer a Hand.
Intriguing for its heritage villages and old world charm. Bowral is an ideal location for corporate groups to meet, conference, experience hospitality. Accomplishing greatness through professionally facilitated team activities, then relax and unwind. Set amidst rolling hills, forests and valleys at the foot of Mt. Gibraltar and off the Illawarra Escarpments plunging waterfalls.
The region is rich with English gardens and annual massed displays of spectacular flowers, especially tulips. The cool climate and rich soil have also produced many excellent wines and fresh produce. Which can be tasted at various local country inns, restaurants and farmers market.
Thrill MBTI facilitated leadership development training programs are held in Australia’s finest accommodation or rustic charm cottages with open dining areas to enjoy meeting your colleagues as you develop strategies for improved collaboration, teamwork and communication.
Please speak with Thrill the professional team building event planners with experienced Personal Conference Coordinators (PCO’s), ready to develop your next business event.