Thrill brings you the best winter fun Southern Highlands and Bowral team building as well as business conference events packed with fun activities that motivate and reward staff.
Complete your conference packages with exceptional team building activities from Amazing Races through Bowral to Treasure Hunts. Topped with wine tastings, wine blending, grape stomping. A Thrill Highland Fling Games, Carnival or CSI Murder Mysteries we wrote.
Thrill events are located within all Southern Highlands most comfortable accommodation venues. An exceptional choice of modern conference centers and the most charming historic hotels. From Peppers Craigieburn to Peppers Manor House. The avante guard Milton Park and versatile Gibraltar Hotel for groups of 25-100 staff. Include a secret boutique accommodation and Air BnB gems for more refined experiences of 10-25 managers, employees or distinguished delegates.
We will custom build and design exceptional Southern Highlands and Bowral events or team building activities either indoors or into the wild outdoors.
The Best Fun Corporate Group Conferences with Facilitated Team Development around Bowral, Berrima or Bundanoon
Contact Thrill team events for your ultimate group activities. Keeping the corporate live active active and fun.
For serious team development, leadership programs and corporate challenges. Speak with our facilitation team Call 02 9630 2222.
To balance other conference break ideas your team can choose from:
- Wineries such as Centennial. Thrill has access to over 9 local to Bowral wineries with award winning wines to blend and taste. Wine Blending, Wine Tasting or cooking with wine. A mulled wine would be awesome.
- Highland Games with traditional scottish athletic events like caber tossing. Highland Fling dancing. Track ‘n field events. Scottish bag pipe playing. A team building spectacle like no other. Taking place in a scenic Scottish festival atmosphere.
- Shooting; Archery, Clay Pigeon or Target Shooting.
- Bubble Soccer Games at the Gibraltar Hotel, Craigieburn or Peppers Manor House.
- Charity Building Toys 4 Kids or Billy Karts and Bike Building for local children’s charities
- Survivor in Bowral at Peppers Manor House
- Raft Building that strengthens teamwork at the nearest Dam waterway or heated Pool.
- Art and Creative Team Activities by brushing up on being expressive. Painting at Pubs or Free Expression Wild at Art outdoor Sessions.
- Sculpting from clay to stone, wood and metals.
- Axe throwing, Cow Milking, Cheese Making,
- Bike Riding, Playing Cricket, Abseiling, Rockclimbing, Ropes Courses,
- Caving are just some of the recreation activities that Thrill organises for corporate conference groups.
- Medieval Carnivale Games from Medieval Archery to Broadsword Fencing, Cooking up a mead, enjoying a Craft Beer Brew or delicious downing Ciders.
- Cooking master chef delicious eats, sweets and treats at all venues.
25 Thrilling Activities for Groups to do in the Southern Highlands and around Bowral
Lets get started with a great selection of Highland Flings, Divine Wines, Berryliciousness and hilarious fun Team Building Games or a Donald Bradman and select the Right Pitch
- Amazing Races around the streets of Bowral, Your accommodation or Hotels.
- Fun and engaging team building activities, characteristic of the Southern Highlands. Imagine Charity building educational toys, bike or trikes. Then having your team development skills gifted to deserving local kids.
- A lone Scottish Bag Piper calls your clans into action to announce and let the Highland games Ochhh Aye to begin.
- Hurl the haggis, test your strengths with caber tossing. Scottish fling dances & Cailleh’s, Kilted dash to the caucous roar of the endless piping Scottish bag pipes!!!
- Billy Kart Attack. Build your own Formula 1 Racing car or Billy Kart, then race them!!! Will your gang / team be the Top Guns of Bowral?
- Wine Olympic Games and Waitering Races. many more fun conference break activities related to wine appreciation.
- Guided bushwalks. Wandering scenic bushwalks through beautiful countryside to lakes and lookouts such as Lake Alexandra and along Mt Gibraltar. Enjoy extensive views back to Katoomba and through the Nattai wilderness.
- Visit blooming Bowral country gardens and Tulip Festivals. Terrific tulips and an abundance of flowers. Colourful changes of the seasons to enjoy.
- Browse book shops and awesome quirky antique shops, scattered throughout the historic Southern Highlands towns.
- Relive past glories in Sir Donald Bradman Cricket Museum, now the International Cricket Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy a smashing cover drive hit off with Cricket Activities and Cricket Games at the Don Bradman Oval next Merry Poppins and the International Cricket Museum.
- Journey Australian settlers and colonial history in Berrima with a Thrill Quest, Thrilled Mission or Thrilling mysterious Treasure Hunt kicking off at The Surveyor General.
- Evade Berrima’s historic Gaol and settle in for hearings at The Berrima Court House where Judge Downings notorious judgement fame arose.
- Golf competitionsm rounds and Fun Ambriose Golf on a selection of the finest Southern Highlands and Bowral golf courses. You can also play Archery Golf, Frisbee Golf or ride in the Golf Carts across the greens, chasing the tail of a white ball.
- Test your Fly Fishing skills to angle for elusive freshwater trout, perch and Bass.
- Spot real Playtypus on the Wingecarribee River. Shhhhhh. We have secret locations – enjoy the thrill of seeing shy Platypus in the wild near Berrima.
- A Southern Highlands Team Building Amazing Race can see your teams ascend, descend and enjoy extensive views from Mount Gibraltar aka The Gib. Visit stores, greens and the mysterious on an amazing journey that will test your teamwork and skills.
- Wine Tastings and exceptional Southern Highlands Blending of wines at Centennial Winery in Bowral.
- Southern Highlands Wine experiences and tours including Thrill’s favourite picks within SHW, Sutton Forest Estate Wines, Joadja Wines, Tertini Winery, Mt Ashby Wines. Ask our staff fro their pick of the bunch.
- Go Fruit Picking and Pie Making at historic Farms or Berrylicious Orchards through The Southern Highlands.
- Team Cooking – cook up delicious local produce for your very own Master Chef or MKR foodies extravaganza under the guidance of professional cooks.
- Illawara Fly team building Thrills on a vertical escape. Climb the ropes courses onto flying fox’s with incredible vistas of The Southern Highlands and South Coast from atop of the Treetop walks and lookout towers!
- Cycle a fun relay race as part of your amazing race checkpoint activity on a real velodrome near Bowral or gentle sweeping trails.
- The Best Mountain Biking fun single tracks and open Trails from Mittagong and Welby along The Box Vale Track and surrounding trails to the ever astounding Red Trail Mountain Biking mecca of Wingello or Belangalo to Penrose if your dare.
- Sample sweet delights from the multi award winning Gumnut Patisserie Cafe’s in Bowral or Berrima. A tantalising taste-bud treat sensation!!!
- Archery for Game of Throne and Hunger Games. Thrill brings their mobile archery range for all abilities to get on target. Set up at all conference centers and accommodation facilities.
- Terrific fun team activities, corporate challenges on foot or in cars, buses, trains and automobiles throughout The Southern Highlands. 4 styles of learning is Amazing!!! Combining a diverse series of competitive teamwork activities suited to all abilities.
- Gibraltar Hotel Amazing Races can include Driving Golf Buggies, Wine Blending and Wine Tastings, Sling Shot Shooting, Higland Fling Games. Caber Tossing, Bradman Cricket games, archery and much more. Drive the golf buggies to your next destination and play ambriose golf.
- Visit The Historic Berrima Courthouse and Gaol. Creating artwork on Mt Gilbraltar with stunning lookout views past Mt Alexander over the Nattai Wilderness out to Katoomba.
- Visit the home Sir Donald Bradman and play cricket on his home oval turf.
- Craigieburn Peppers Hotel Amazing Races including Croquet, Wine Tasting and Bike riding on a real bicycle racing track!
- Peppers Manor House Team Building in Bowral with the award winning life’s short – eat dessert first Gumnut Patisserie before swinging into some Scottish Highland Games on the property.
- Bowral or Berrima Team Treasure Hunting for Bushrangers, Holy Grails, Sweet Lollyman and more Fun ‘n Games
- Craigieburn’s, Gibraltar and Manor Houses very own onsite Treasure Hunts by Thrill.
Survivor Team Building or The Highland Fling Games
- Strengthen your teams with outdoor team building activities on Survivor Southern Highlands.
- Thrill has a range of Highland Scottish Games available direct to your conference venue.
- Have a blast playing on Segways, Shooting Archery, Clay Target Shooting or Bubble Soccer on the ovals of Gibraltar Hotel, Peppers Manor House and Craigieburn.
Adventures In Bowral, Mittagong and Berrima
Team Adventure Activities that Thrill coordinates includes Mountain Biking, Abseiling, Trees Adventure Ropes Courses, Kayaking and Canoeing on The Shoalhaven or Kangaroo River.
For Ropes Course Adventure as an adrenaline fix or facilitated team development with zip lines and Flying Fox’s. Climb into tree top adventures and The Illawarra Fly eco zip line fun, only 2hrs from Sydney.
Staff with expert knowledge, committed to ensuring excellent safe activities in the Southern Highlands. We design and deliver exceptional customised programs in Bowral and Kangaroo Valley. Designing unique conference break out active packages at all venues for your staff, managers and employees.
Operating from Gibraltar Hotel, Peppers Manor House, Craigieburn, Kangaroo Valley Resort and Mliton Park. Including all resorts and conference venues within the Southern Highlands environments of Bowral, Burradoo, Historic Berrima, Mittagong and the beautiful Kangaroo Valley.
Custom built Conference Itineraries Providing real learning, terrific staff enaggement mixed with memorable experiences!
Team Building Activities Ideas for Corporate Groups in Bowral or Hop Down to Kangaroo Valley
Brigadoon and Scottish Highland Flings. Southern Highlands Leadership Training. We get your teams to new heights on High Ropes Course Adventures. For the Terra firma teams. Try Orienteering, Navigation and Obstacle Course Racing. Thrill in association with Bushsports Australia conducts team building orienteering programs. Venyure out to Minna Murra for spectacular waterfall bushwalks.
Splash down the white water Shoalhaven River or tranquil waters around Fossickers Flats and Canoe in the Kangaroo Valley. Visit an intact historic township on a Treasure Hunt in Berrima. Here groups can investigate specialty shops, antiques, eateries and digest exquisite local fare in stunning surrounds.
Get in touch with Thrilling Team Building Activities in the Southern Highlands led by experts in the field. Here Thrill events supplies specialty activities and accommodation in Peppers Manor House, Gibraltar Hotel, Peppers Craigieburn. Ask us about Links House and the delightful Milton Park Country House.
- Grand Mercure Hotel Bowral Heritage Park Team Building activities & Conference Services.
Telephone (02) 4861 4833.
- Briars Country Lodge – great accommodation and brilliant steaks
Phone (02) 4868 3566
- Craigieburn Resort now a Peppers property, is an ideal Southern Highlands Conference Venue in Bowral Telephone (02) 4861 1277.
Craigieburn’s refurbishment and contemporary styling on a wonderful acreage with professional facilities and leisure activities available to delegates. Stylish and tranquil surrounds backing off a golf course. Friendly service. Great food & an excellent bar where Thrill corporate conference clients has enjoyed half day training activities. A bonus is that Cragieburn is situated right next door to Centennial Winery.
- Milton Park Country House Conference Packages and team building activities in Bowral, Southern Highlands.
Is ideal for the wealthier coportate client groups. Thrill presents some of the most outstanding Southern Highlands Team Building activities. Bowral Amazing Races, Milton Park Team Building Conference Packages.
- Peppers Southern Highlands Manor House Phone Telephone: (02) 4860 3111.
Teambuilding peppered with facilitated Treasure Hunts and Survivor Team Building events. Orienteering and games on the property. Ideal for Corporate Socially Responsible Charity team building events. Delightful Katers Restaurant. Particularly adaptable for Mission Possible Strategic leadership training.
- Links House Bowral Southern Highlands Conference Center, Phone: 02 4861 1977. Links House is suitable for a wide range of Team Building programs and an Conference Center.
Wine Tasting and Wine Appreciation
We love and appreciate cool climate Southern Highlands wines!
Be tempted to select one or pick the whole bunch! Testing your skills at wine tasting or learn the art of finding your own favourite wine style.
- Grape Picking
- Grape Stomping
- Wine Making and Wine Blending
- Creative Wine Label making and Marketing pitches to sell your freshly blended wines
- Wine Tasting of all varieties from Shiraz to Pinot Noir to Semillion
- Wine Olympics Games Fun for All
Learn about Southern Highlands wines from a local viticulturist. Clip grapes from the vine at a local winery. Then squash (and or dance the grape Stomp) sqeezing the juice from the grapes, filter and fill a 750ml wine bottle.
Enhanced with your own wine label. Followed by local region wine tasting. Join Vintuition for an informative and engaging Southern Highlands wine tasting session at Centennial Vineyards or your Southern Highlands conference venue.
Centennial Vineyards; Ph (02) 4861 8722, www.centennial.net.au
Centennial’s beautiful and award winning Southern Highlands winery. Making it an ideal location for wine tasting, grape stomping, barrel rolling, master chef team building activities or as a fantastic checkpoint in an Amazing Race.
Cooking Master Chef Style in Southern Highlands Restaurants
Enjoy cooking delicious local produce from ‘Paddock to Plate’. Master Chef Team Cooking and My Kitchen Rules Cooking food and eating activities within Gibraltar, Peppers Manor House, Peppers Craigieburn and Milton Park. Contact Thrill to design suitable menus to match local region wines or cook up country meals in our boutique estates with amazing views on the edge of Mt Gibraltar.
Combat Zone Southern Highlands
A Southern Highlands team building experience where strategies, tactics and skills win over any employee! Amazing Races or Survivor Activities or a stand alone team building activity. This adrenaline charged team building activity is sure to thrill the troops.
More about Bowral
Intriguing for its heritage villages and old world charm. Bowral is an ideal location for corporate groups to meet, conference, experience hospitality, accomplish greatness through structured activities, relax and unwind. Set amidst rolling hills, forests and valleys at the foot of Mt. Gibraltar.
The region is rich with English gardens and annual massed displays of spectacular flowers especially tulips. The cool climate and rich soil have also produced many excellent wines and fresh produce, which can be tasted at various local country inns, restaurants and farmers market.
Thrill MBTI facilitated leadership development training programs in Australia’s finest accommodation or rustic charm cottages.
Please speak with professional team builders and experienced Conference Coordinators (PCO’s) ready to develop your next business event.