Thrill provides corporate groups a range of Surfers Paradise Activities and Gold Coast group activities direct from hotels, resorts and conference venues or on the Gold Coast Beaches with sensational team building activities. We supply and facilitate staff training, incentives and rewards at all hotels, resorts and specialist conference venues.
Experience the best of the Gold Coast from Surfers Paradise to Burleigh Breweries, Kingscliff accommodation and the best golden beaches. Thrill events are available at all quality Queensland hotels and resorts.
15 Best Gold Coast Activities for Groups Team Building Designed to Make Corporate Events a Thrill Experience
- AMAZING RACING; Enjoy the best Gold Coast Amazing Races group experiences. Thrill will have your teams explore the sands and in and around Surfers Paradise. Options include a trip to Theme Parks like Sea World, Movie World, Dreamworld. Jump aboard Jet Boats, Jet Skis, Kayaks, SUPS (Stand Up Paddle Boards), Water Obstacles, Mopeds, Bikes or Helicopters. Extreme fun adrenaline pumping corporate challenges are tailored to your timing and location.
- TREASURE HUNTING; Select searching to discover the wonderful Gold treasures around Surfers Paradise, from Cavill Ave to the Rainforests. Bonding the team on a real treasure hunt journey’s. Dig into the sands, explore the shopping precinct. Reveal and find the talents in your teamwork. Providing an exceptional break away from the conference and bringing all staff to unite in opening a real unique locked treasure chest.
- YOGA – THAI CHI – MINDFULLNESS and WELLNESS EXERCISES
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Center. Centrally located on the Gold Coast at Broadbeach. The GCCEC is purpose designed to cater for conventions, exhibitions, banquets, meetings, concerts. Thrill team building facilitators conduct all styles of sporting and business events here. Within an award winning state of the art facility. Our experienced staff will custom designed your GC activities flexibily for entertainment. Coupled with professional facilitation services.
- Dreamworld team building events by thrill. Hosts an extensive range of team activities and experiences facilitated by accredited professionals.
- WATER WORLD where slip n slides and the best wet n wild fun action is to be had for corporate teams conference breaks. Or into the Outback Spectacular!
- EVENING GROUP ENTERTAINMENT GAMES; Tonight we activate your dining experience. Our professional MC and hosts will ignite your evening events at Jupiters Hotel and Casino with world class facilities. Non stop evening entertainment by Thrill team events with Casino Nights, Italian Jobs, Giant Pictionary, invited celebrity guest speakers. More action – get into our famous Trivia Action and Minute 2 Win It fun at all Hotel Restaurants and Ballrooms.
- BEACH VOLLEYBALL Games and Competitions; Thrill’s mobile beach activities are just a hop, skip and jump from Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort and Spa or the QT and Voco. Totally refurbished and ready for activation as a 5 star deluxe business destination. All Gold Coast Hotels have ready access to Surfers Paradise beaches. Enjoy playing thrilling fun beach games. Sstaff will meet and greet you in your conference room, in the foyer and walk you to the best beaches ready to play in the sands.
- TREETOPS ADVENTURES; Thrill will take you there. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary exhibits Australia’s native wildlife, a remnant coastal rainforest and a terrific high in the treetops ropes course to zip line and flying fox along. Or out to Mt Tamborine for the Canyon adventures.
- RACV and Sheraton Mirage Resort and Spa has the greatest range of Golf buggy activities suitable for large corporate group events. With beach front team activities including beach volleyball, Hawaiin beach surf lifesaver games and more fun.
- Skypoint Beachside is reknown for its Observation Deck a magical location transporting clients to new heights in Surfers Paradise. Speaking of Heights the Ropes Course through the Treetops and Zip Lines is magnificent at Mt Tambourine and Currumbin.
- QT Gold Coast is our favourite GC Hotel. Snazzy staff in James Bond style outfits suited to exciting, quirky and memorable conference events.
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise has an exciting tropical setting, with a short link to the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.
- Carlton Brewhouse is ideal for companies that enjoy a refreshing beer.
- Theme Park Experiences Warner Bros. Movie World. Relive your favourites with Lights, Cameras and ACTION! Experience the seduction of Hollywood Glamour.
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk, High Ropes Adventure Course and a thrilling new eco adventure, exploring the local rainforest environments.
- Sea World Resort Team Building Thrills. Designed for fun, conferencing breaks and adventure whilst learning more about our marine animals.
- Nightlife Fun n Games in Surfers Paradise
- Lip Sync Battles at your Gold Coast Accommodation and Conference Venues for evening entertainment.
- Charity Team Building helping others on the Gold Coast fringe
Surfers Paradise Team Building Events on the Beach available from all RACV, Sheraton, Versace and QT Conference Venues
Surfers paradise is the hot spot for conference events and Thrill is the specialist team building company that provides exciting activities for groups. Ask for 10 more things for corporate teams and groups to do in Surfers Paradise and in Kingscliff around the Gold Coast and up to Brisbane, Queensland.
We supply the Wow factor that sales teams and conference coordinators smile about.
Call The THRILL Queensland team on m: 0459111129 and we will provide a Free team building activities quote.
Custom designed, packaged and delivering exceptional events for your Surfers Paradise staff escape rewards.
More of The Top 20 Fun Activities and Professionally Hosted Experience Packages on the Gold Coast and in Surfers Paradise include
Your conference group will applaud your skills in finding an exceptional range of hosted corporate activities and off the beaten track conference experiences or tours that can be enjoyed by all.
- Jet Skiing thrill ride packages on the Gold Coast at Surfers Paradise with Jet Ski Safaris, no licence required.
- Jet Boating on The Nerang River flowing down from the magnificent McPherson Ranges past Mt Warning
- Helicopter Joy Flights over The Gold Coast Theme Parks and out to Stradbroke Island.
- Quad Biking on the dunes and beaches
- Off Road Dune Buggies safari along the tidal sands of Stradbroke Island
- Segways for cross country rides exploring native wildlife
- Aqua Duck adventures on Surfers Paradise most fun sight seeing tours
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding SUP events on the Nergang River direct from Surfers Paradise an easy walk from most Hotels
- Kayaking in double Sea Kayaks to Stradbroke Island to see rare wallabies and Kangaroos while dolphins race by with endangered Dugongs grazing on the sea grasses below
- Search for VERDI and Itallian Job Opera Mystery that has been mysteriously lost. Your teams mission is to find the Opera Singers last valley hideout
- Search and Retrieve Plane Rescue Survival and Lost Scenario on the Gold Coasts exclusive properties
- Canyoning water jumps whilst abseiling through waterfalls in the pristine rainforest hinterland of the Gold Coast
- Ropes Courses and Flying Foxes through majestic Rainforests in Surfers Paradise green behind the gold hinterland.
- Bushwalking on a nature eco tourism property guided by professional adventure eco adventure and interpretative guides
- Gin Bar at Markeeta
- Top Golf hitting off the best value team activities on a Top Deck with a smashing great view
- HOTA events
- Day at The Races
- Casino Nights
- Dancing on amazing flash mobs, night of the stars and think you can dance
It is time to book your Gold Coast activities holiday as a destination that invigorates your staff, employees and guests. Call Konrad Lippmann (PCO) our local Experiences and Events Coordinator for Event Planning and Professional Conference Organisation for corporate group activities on the Gold Coast.
Guiding you through all your off site conferencing and meeting requirements. 0459 1111 29