With Thrill Team Building Events and amazing facilitators train yourself and your team to overcome a situation by « thinking outside the box ».
7 ways and their solution
- Think about something else: Leave the box for a moment. Move on to a different activity. Go outside to get fresh air.
- Look differently: Look at this box from another side (as a child for example). Make a list of all differences.
- See further: Go beyond the first idea of what is in the box and push their meanings further. Ask yourself more questions about the box content.
- Analyze what is around it: Take the time to understand what surrounds this box, why and how it makes this box so interesting.
- Try something new: Pick a box with a different shape, an other color, a completely different one. Learn everything you can from it.
- Do the opposite: Take the most opposite box and try it. Reverse your mindset.
- Go into the unknown: Open a box without a name, test it and test yourself to this unknown environment. Think anew.
Share with us your best experience of « thinking outside the box ». It could be at work or in your personal life. Thrill members will reward the best story by offering the winner an amazing personal box.
Improve your skills to Think Outside The Box with your team through an exciting Team Building Event, full of surprises and situations to solve. Contact us to organise it 02 9630 2222.
Thrill your way of thinking!