Thrill Events is an activities, events and team building leadership business.
We have a Office and Event coordinator + activities motivator role available now in Sydney. We require an enthusiastic, energetic, motivated pro-active events person. Working with top 500 corporate clients, businesses and groups of people.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Work with a well established & experienced team
- Exciting events and fun activities
- Conferences and Conference energisers
- Diverse role at multiple locations
Are you quick thinking, fun, positive, bubbly person that loves to engage with people and groups.
- Communicate with clients via phone and on-line is key
- responding to emails, preparing and following up on quotes
- setting up events, attending events, facilitating or running activities
- Develop rapport with coordinators, hotels, conference venues and groups
- Manage and complete office administration tasks
- Update websites and social media
- Bring energy, enthusiasm and competence to Thrill team activities
What does Thrill do? We will train you. To conduct amazing races, survivor, treasure hunts, trivia. Minute 2 win it games. Helping and directing staff to build for charities. Getting involved creating awesome team events. Designing new programs and much more ….
Passion for team building, activities, travel, conferencing and team development.
Lets’ discuss your role at THRILL.com.au
Please apply in the 1st instance with a cover letter addressing:
– your experiences
-computer and media skills
– your experience leading groups of people
– talents and what you will bring to Thrill
Job Type: negotiable Part-time, Full time or Casual role available
Salary: to be discussed based on experience, involvement and skills