For over 21 years Thrill team events has been exploring the taste of wines. From leisurely cycle tours through wine country to Amazing Races that has teams grape stomping, barrel rolling, wine making, wine blending and wine tasting. Complemented by a Master Chef cooking experience that will have your taste buds bursting with flavour.
New wine regions to explore and ensure your next conference escape is brilliant.
Orange Wines – not in colour, but in the region of Orange west of Bathurst and just over the spectacular Blue Mountains.
Mudgee Wines – sensational full bodies Australian and amazing Organic wines that will have you zipping along.
Sydney Urban Winery – that;’s right a winery in the heart of Sydney’s inner West right next door to an axe throwing team building experience with a difference.
20 Wine Country Activity Ideas for Conferences and Coprorate Events within 2hrs of Sydney
- Segway Olympics, Segway Events & Mobile Segway Tours, where Thrill bring the Segways to you!
- Fun Mini Olympic Winery Activities at all Hunter Valley Resorts and Hotels.
– Jump on board your own Segway for fun team relay races and obstacle course challenges.
– available at all Hunter Valley accommodation venues, resorts and conference centers.
- Laser Clay Shooting or Archery Target Shooting
– at Cypress Lakes, Hunter Valley Resort, Peppers, Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza Conference Centre
- Corporate X Games & Obstacle Course Challenges
- Warrior Challenges
4-6 Warrior Challenges set up in a course sequence ready for your off site escape.
- Indoor Team Building Games and Activities at all Conference Centers
- Wine Olympics Games – WINE DIVINE
- Wine Making and Wine Blending activities. Blend Semillion with various Chardonnays to create your own special mix. Which you get to label and take home to enjoy.
- Hunter Valley Ropes Course Challenges
Flying Fox’s, vertical challenges, giant swings, zip lining an immense fun with beneficial team development outcomes.
- Mountain Biking or Cycling through the wineries.
- Adventure Packages that include abseiliung off the Broken Back Range above Lindemans winery.
- Winery Experience Packages learning more!
- Wine Tours to boutique cellar doors and tastings with the wine maker.
- Mountain biking adventures on Australia’s very own winery Mountain Biking Single Track in The Upper Hunter at James Estate! Awesome guided rides from Medowie to Glenrock and through wineries.
- Wine Divine; Grape Stomping – Wine Blending
- Have your very own guided mobile wine or craft beer bar tour around selected Wineries, Hunter Valley accommodation facilities and conference grounds.
- Amazing Races direct from Crowne Plaza, Cypress Lakes or Hunter Valley resort.
Incorporating the tasted foods at Hunter Valley Gardens
- Treasure Hunts; Custom built and designed for your teams to discover strategically the gems of the Hunter.
- Survivor; Out wit, Out Play and Outlast the competition.
- Team Building Balloon Flights with a Champagne or homestead Breakfast.
- Art Rageous masterpiece creative team building activities in The Hunter’s studios and create your own Art installation.
- Corporate Socially Responsible CSR team development exercises: Charity Team Building Hampers, Kids Charities, Build a Bike, Toy Story, Environmental Projects, Helping Hands. Environmental Plant a Vine.
Many more custom designed activities.