Dragon Boating Group activities with Thrill Events and Adventure Activities is a terrific teamwork experience on Sydney Harbour to The Gold Coast Becahes. Ideal for corporate groups training, team building or a fun competitions on the water as a team bonding activity.
Yes you can race other departments and teams and show them who’s boss. Teamwork, Timing and Technique is the key Triple T killer way to gain the upper hand. Stroke for Stroke we make Dragon Boating fun and genius for motivating your staff.
Hand in Hand is the addage of healthy minds with healthy bodies. Grab your staff, employees and colleagues attention and Get out enjoying a paddle around Sydney Harbour, Darling Harbour, Cronulla. Glorious Manly Cove, paddling the Northern Beaches! Or Up North on The Gold Coast Nerang River and Brisbane River dodging the Bull Sharks.
Dragon Boating is suitable for teams of 10+ people with the boats seating up to 20 staff or employees per boat.
Thrill trainers will have them paddling in unison. In corporate team building speak that is collaboration, collaboratively. Now drive that blade!
Communicating on various levels is necessary to ensure the teams drive and output is reached with everyone contributing in different ways.
Both ladies and men are equalised as the ability to power the dragon boat through the water is met by the whole team working in unison.
The paddle stroke and correct technique application with a consistent driving force comes from core strength. Some corporate teams are able to develop their paddle training to experience explosive force and acceleration of the dragon boat.
Other teams take a more leisurely approach and enjoy the scenic Sydney Harbour views. Paddling into Darling Harbour past Barangaroo.
Whatever outcomes your team is looking to develop. Thrill will accommodate your requirements and design a one off paddling corporate event regatta or regular team training for team building on Dragon Boats in time for the Chinese New Year Celebrations.
Dragon Boating for Corporate Groups On Sydney Harbour or Manly for Events, Activities and Fun Improving Health and Mental Wellbeing of Staff
Paddle the powerful way in a Dragon Boat through Sydney Harbour – Blackwattle Bay or Manly for a Fun introduction to serious racing.
Jump aboard a real dragon boat that can seat from 10 to 22 people, employees. We can also organise corporate competition paddling / water events to go head to head with other companies in the Finance, Automotive, Pharmaceutical and Services fields.
Paddling a Dragon Boat in Sydney at Manly and at Narrabeen has the wonderful benefits of:
- Exceptional water view
- tranquillity Northern Beaches’ uniqueness
- We can only get to some of the hidden Manly beaches via boat
- Collins Flat, Store beach, and Q Station).
- Narrabeen, water is flat and it’s so peaceful there, and you see black swans and all sorts of birds.
- Travelling to Manly via ferry is a special escape from Sydney journey, itself!
- Fun briefing and safety equipment supplied.
- Teams allocated, Skills and Techniques covered.
- Practice paddling
- Exploring journey around Manly or Sydney harbour!
- Competition races and timing
- 2 staff to coach and 1 to sweep per 22 seat boat
- PFD’s for safety
- Paddles to propel the dragon boat
- Transport via Taxi, Uber, Mini Bus, Hummers or even Harley Davidsons from your conferences, city meetings or Sydney offices.
- Nutrition / Healthy Well-being Talk
- Snacks, Morning Tea / Lunch / Afternoon Tea or Dinner / Catering
- Drinks & Nibbles Packages Celebration
- water Regattas with raft Building
- Inflatable Rescue Boats
- Corporate Carnivals – Roving Magicians, Card Tricksters, Clowns
Thrill Receives 5 Star Google Rating for Our Sydney Corporate Dragon Boat Regatta Event from Client EBIX
The dragon boat racing with Konrad was a fun team work activity, enjoyed by all and well organised. Thanks Konrad and team! – Felicity Boath
Thank you Felicity. It was indeed a terrific paddling session by the 3 Ebix teams. Victory by the green Dragon boat was a well deserved with the most consistent paddlers. Thrill.com.au Events team hope to see Ebix again in 2018 after a well deserved recovery. Maybe the corporate games in 2018 is something we can discuss over a refreshing drink. Alternatively Survivor, Games, Cocktail Making or Master Chef Cooking, Treasure Hunting team building activities…
EXTRA team building fun team competitive outdoor physical activities in Sydney to The Gold Coast include:
- Cooking and eating up a storm with delicious BBQs and drinks catering celebration finish
- White Water Rafting with Beach Volleyball at White Water Regatta Centre
- Bubble Soccer in Sydney CBD
- Archery at Bondi and at Conference Venues
- Amazing Races all over Town
- Survivor – get your game face on and win that Immunity Challenge
- Treasure Hunts – discover the treasures in your staff
- Mini Olympics and Relay Events To Play
- Minute 2 Win It Games Fun