Exciting Dragon Boating events and activities on Sydney Harbour, Manly, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast with Thrill Water Regattas and Corporate experiences. Enjoy work Christmas parties with a terrific hosted carnival regatta on the water splashing into exceptional fun teamwork that gets your staff pulse racing!
Ideal for corporate groups training, team building or a super fun competition of Dragon Boat Races. Everyone paddling to get to know you whilst team bonding. Up to 20 employees per Dragon Boat working in unison to achieve the goal of winning.
Yes, you can race other companies, departments and teams. Blast them out of the water and show them who’s boss!!! Speak with the Thrill water activities Crew to get your corporate Team Building Regatta flowing. 02 9630 2222
Teamwork, Timing and Technique is the key Triple T killer way to gain the upper hand. Stroke for Stroke Thrill events ensures Dragon Boating is superb fun and motivating for your staff. Teaming you up with Sydney, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast Dragon Boating Clubs, Coaches and Sweeps. You need these guys and gals – as they are great for steering your Dragon Boat crew to victory.
Hand in Hand is the adage of healthy minds with healthy bodies, healthy attitude. Grab your staff, employees and colleagues attention. Get healthy outdoors. Paddling Dragon Boats or Outrigger Canoes as a crew is available in
- Sydney Harbour
- Darling Harbour
- Northern Beaches Sydney
- Cronulla and Bundeena
- Gold Coast next to Surfers Paradise Conference Venues and Corporate Accommodation
- Sunshine Coast close to RACV at Noosa
The best conference breaks can be conducted with water based team activities in Manly Cove. Paddling Sydney’s Northern Beaches! Or Up North in Queensland near the RACV on The Gold Coast; Down to Currumbin and Tallebudgera Valleys. In Surfers Paradise on the Nerang River or around on the Brisbane River. Head out on Noosa River as well as Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast.
Dragon Boating is suitable for teams of 14+ people with the boats seating up to 20 staff or employees per boat. If you have less or teams of 6 then outrigger canoes are the ideal boat of choice.
Thrill trainers will have them paddling in unison. In corporate team building speak that is collaboration, collaboratively. Now drive that paddle blade!
Communicating on various levels is necessary to ensure the teams drive and output is reached with everyone contributing in different ways. Timing together is essential.
Both ladies and men are equalised as the ability to power the dragon boat through the water is met by the whole team working in unison.
The paddle stroke and correct technique application with a consistent driving force comes from core strength. Some corporate teams are able to develop their paddle training to experience explosive force and acceleration of the dragon boat.
Other teams take a more leisurely approach and enjoy the scenic Sydney Harbour views. Paddling into Darling Harbour, Black wattle Bay Glebe and possibly past Barangaroo.
Whatever outcomes your team is looking to develop. Thrill will accommodate your requirements and design a one off paddling corporate event regatta or regular team training for team building on Dragon Boats in time for the Chinese New Year Celebrations.
One of our Partner Clubs is looking for New Sydney Dragon Boating Crew members to join their club. Jump in on a Free Dragon Boat Paddling Trial. So come on – Give it a Go! It’s awesome strength training, you’ll make great friends and you’ll body will be all the better for it!
If your corporate team is looking to join in the Corporate Race Carnival this Summer – Contact Thrill events and we will connect you to the best clubs.
- Dragon Boat Races at all Locations
- Fun briefing and safety equipment supplied.
- Teams allocated, Skills and Techniques covered
- Practice Paddling, Improving the stroke and Team Timing
- Exploring the waters around Manly or Sydney Harbour!
- Competition races to see which crew can dig deepest and win consistently
- Staff to coach / sweep per 22 seat boat with 20 paddlers
- PFD’s for safety and those that are not water confident
- Paddles to propel the dragon boat to go fast and win against all competitors
- Paddle Trophy Award to the winning Teams
- Transport via Taxi, Uber, Mini Bus, Hummers or even Kombis and London Cabs from your conference venue, hotels, conferences, city meetings or offices.
- Nutrition / Healthy Well-being Talks
- Healthy Snacks, Morning Tea / Lunch / Afternoon Tea or Dinner and Catering
- Celebratory Drinks and Nibbles Packages to Get the Team Talking, Celebrating and Mingling
- Dragon Boating Carnivals and Regattas all over Australia
- Optional: Raft Building, Stand Up Paddle Boards SUP, Kayaks,
- Inflatable Rescue Boats, Zorb Balls, Giant Obstacles, Wet n Wild slides
- Corporate Carnivals and more
Thrill Receives 5 Star Google Rating from Our Sydney Corporate Group Dragon Boat Racing Regatta Events by Clients EBIX and CBA on The Gold Coast Waters
“The dragon boat racing with Konrad was a fun team work activity, enjoyed by all and well organised. Thanks Konrad and team”! – Felicity Boath EBIX
“Thank you Felicity. It was indeed a terrific Dragon Boat paddling session by the 3 Ebix teams. Victory by the green Dragon boat was a well deserved with the most consistent paddlers. Thrill.com.au Events team look forward to seeing Ebix in 2020! After a well deserved recovery. Corporate games in 2020 discussion is underway for Survivor, Games, Cocktail Making or Master Chef Cooking, Treasure Hunting team building activities…”
Engage teams with Fun Corporate Dragon Boating Events and Activities for Groups On Sydney Harbour or Northern Beaches from Manly Beach to Narrabeen and Dee Why
Paddle the powerful way in a Dragon Boat through Sydney Harbour – Blackwattle Bay or Manly for a Fun introduction to serious racing. Jump aboard a real dragon boat that can seat from 10 to 22 people, employees. We can also organise corporate competition paddling / water events to go head to head with other companies in the Finance, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Sales Teams and Services fields.
Paddling a Dragon Boat in Sydney at Manly, Narrabeen or Northern Beaches has the wonderful benefits of:
- Exceptional water views
- unique Physical Training that requires timing and Teamwork
- Access hidden Manly beaches via Dragon boat; Collins Flat, Store beach, and Q Station.
- Narrabeen, water is flat and it’s so peaceful there, and you see black swans and all sorts of bird life.
- Travelling to Manly via ferry is a special escape from Sydney journey, itself!
EXTRA team building fun team competitive outdoor physical activities around Sydney , The Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast events include:
- Stand Up Paddle Board Races and Water Polo Games
- Canoe and Kayak Water Regatta Games
- Beach Games and Beach Volley Ball Competitions
- Cooking and eating up a storm with delicious BBQs and drinks catering celebration finish
- White Water Rafting with Volleyball at White Water Regatta Center
- Bubble Soccer throughout Sydney
- Archery at Bondi, Sydney Olympic Park and at all Conference Venues
- Amazing Races that are great fun for team bonding staff
- Survivor – get your game face on and be a winner with Immunity Corporate Challenges
- Water Based paddling or sailing Scavenger and Treasure Hunts to discover the treasures in your staff
- Water Mini Olympics Events for Corporate Groups Interactive entertainment and Fun Relay Events To Play
- Minute 2 Win It Games and Trivia Action Filled Fun Evening Entertainment for Christmas