Facilitated directly from your Hunter Valley accommodation and conference venues. Including Cypress Lakes, Crowne Plaza, Chateau Elan, Golden Door, Hunter Valley Resort, Tuscany and all the others.
Liven up your team with Hunters and Gathers Outdoor activities and experiences on the ground one of the most popular is Survivor Games. Searching for clues then Scavenger Hunts, Treasure Hunts or brilliant Amazing Races through the vineyards, to delicious chocolate shops and smelly cheeses.
If competition between delegates is more your style select Amazing Races or be more Creative Art by painting a masterpiece ‘The Bigger Picture’. We facilitate Food for Thought with Master Chef Cooking or the best staff engagement results on an CSR Charity Team Building event of Bikes, Trikes or Toys-4-Kids around the Hunter Valley Gardens.
Thrill Team Events provide the wow factor to engage your staff, employees, managers, leaders with a selection of exceptional Hunter wine region activities, mixing in local produce, mysteries, secret activities and unique adventures.
Call the Thrill Event Planning team to develop your Hunter Valley escape package. That includes everything from office departure, all activities, conferencing, accommodation, catering, meals, entertainment and transport. Ensure a genuinely memorable work conference experience within 2hrs of Sydney.
Thrill creates Unique Events and Team Building Activities at over 25 Hunter Valley Accommodation and Conference Venues Including
- Cypress Lakes Resort – best for on site large group team building activities and team challenges. From Creative Art painting Masterpieces and The Bigger Picture combined canvas huge group mural art. Designing a strategic vision to golf to massage and spa treatments. We may even fit in a few wine tastings or wine blending at cellar doors. Bringing in cross country Segways or Golf buggies to drive around spectacular greens.
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley – Is the ideal venue for Thrill events corporate entertainment, games and craft beer brewing. Where a short stroll will take staff to the vineyards, golf courses or the famous Potters Brewery for an off-site lunch.
- Hunter Resort – with a fantastic choice of activities, horse riding adventures, segway tours, wines and beers tastings – facilitated activities for your colleagues to enjoy.
- Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens – Meet the Thrill crew to conduct grape picking, grape stomping fun. Wine barrell rolling competitions, wine blending and devine wine tastings.
- Tuscany Wine Estate – is ideal for a touch of Spain and Spanish Tapas Cooking Master Chef Style or Pizza Cooking.
- Chateau Elan accommodation with a touch country elegance that is high class. As well as the great fun conference and corporate team building we facilitate for your special incentive groups.
- Kirkton Park – Breathtaking lovely views over the vineyards providing a grape backdrop for Survivor Team activities. Obstacle course racing and Minute 2 Win It fun evening entertainment games.
- Harrigans Irish Pub – Terrific for a Master Chef Cooking lunch, dinner. Festivities or the best Locale to listen to live music.
- Cycling Bicycle Winery Tour custom created itineraries through the vineyards and back lanes on E-Bikes (electric bikes).
Thrill knows the Hunter Valley like the proverbial ‘back of our hand’. With staff born and bred locally. We are keen to show you the best blend of wine country corporate group activities that we can muster.
- Hunter Valley Activities ; Amazing Races, Survivor, Cycling, Obstacle Courses and Amazing Conference Break Out Activities.
- Hot Air Ballooning, Harley Rides, Horse Riding
- Medieval Archery shooting competitions in The Vineyards
- Sunrise Well being Exercises with Corporate Stretch Yoga, Thai Chi
- Sensational Sunset picnics over the Vineyards.
- Custom Built Packages to meet your time frame.
- Wine Tasting, Wine Blending, Grape Stomping laughter for your team
- Evening Games, Cooking and Corporate Entertainment
Thrill Hunter Valley Corporate Event Planning Creates Wonderful Staff Escapes with Conference Packages that engages Delegates
A leisurely 1.5-2hrs drive North of Sydney CBD with the dramatic back drop of the Broken Back Range and The Watagans overlooking NSW best wine country. Packaged adventure experiences unique to the region with Ballooning, Helicopters, Hummers, Harley Davidsons. Horse Riding, Mountain Biking, Cycling tours, Golf tournaments, Segways Challenges or Horse and Carriage Rides.
Select a Healthy start to the day with a corporate stretch Yoga health session, Boxercise, Zumba and Thai Chi mindfulness. Or enjoy an exciting outdoor adventure on Hot Air Balloons. Then cycling, abseiling, bushwalking or even a warrior dash obstacle course over the vineyards and wineries to energise the delegates day.
Top 20 List of Terrific Hunter Valley Activities That Are The Best Things To Do for Corporate Conference and Active Groups
What are the Top 20 most popular corporate team building activities and things to do in Hunter Valley Wineries & Conference Centers?
- AMAZING RACES through the Hunter Valley Wineries, Breweries, Chocolates, Cheese Shops and possibly a Distillery!
5 amazing race packages to select from. Thrill creates the wow factor on all amazing races that can be on foot including Golf Carts, Beers, Wines, Ciders, Rally Cars or even Helicopters.
- GRAPE STOMPING ROMP IN DE VINES. It’s a race to retrieve fresh grapes on the vines. De-stem, then Stomp, Dance and Squish the Grapes into a tasty juice. Thrill blends quality team building events with a variety of Hunter Valley wineries. into a fantastic drop to take home. That leads directly into WINE MAKING and WINE BLENDING.
- WINE GAMES and BARREL ROLLING FUN competitions with a blend of exciting, fun games and Mini Olympics relay style carnivals at Cellar Doors, Wineries, Conference Centers, Hunter Valley Gardens or at your accommodation.
- THRILL GRILL COOKING SCHOOLS with a BBQ, gas burner or in the cellar door kitchens. Thrill staff are exemplary cooks who take you through a fun Team Building Master Chef Cook off. 1 hat to 4 course cooking innovations. Enjoy Mystery Box challenges Flaring flambes with Hunter Valley distillery infused apple vodkas – mmmmm. Did you know that Zumbo’s Just Desserts Cooking show is based nearby at Walka Water Works!!!
- DISTILLERY. Thrill loves their spirits and will share with you a science experiment or 2 where your team can taste Vodka’s, Schnapps and Liquers. Learn more and experience Blind tastings as well savouring alcoholic beverages.
- WINE TASTINGS. We take you direct on a professional personalised guided tour to the vineyards, cellar doors and wine makers. Or bring a fantastic selection of premium local wines direct to your conference venue to sample or blind taste.
- BEER TASTINGS; with 3 breweries operating in The Hunter Valley; Potters, Matilda and the new Crowne Plaza Micro Brewery. Thrill pours a wonderful beer paddle tastings for you and your team mates.
- HUNTER VALLEY GARDENS with an Alice in Wonderland Team Building Mad Hatters Tea Party activity that is absolutely unique to Thrill. Select the amount of rooms and activities and be prepared to think differently.
- Cycling and Bike Riding adventures depart from here or your conference accommodation location.
- CHOCOLATES and DESSERTS like Zumbo’s. Taste the local dessert king’s Sabor’s sweet delights. It’s time to reward your staff with special treats.
- CHEESES Tasting the Smelliest of Cheeses that are locally made from Branxton to maitland Farms as well as Cheeses from around the world.
- DINNERS and OFF SITE Restaurants such as at Muse, Chris’s, Twine, Pipette, Molines or the Cellar will inspire your delegates! Creating Degustation Dinners matching Craft Beers and Boutique Wines with food adventures.
WINERY WInners and WINCE Cellar Losers. How to purchase and run a winery as a team building large scale corporate game.
Progressive dinners from one restaurant venue to another. Imagine getting into Wine Battles. Or Beer versus Wine Battles.
- Thrill designs Master Chef Style Cooking classes with Hosted Chefs from Ridgeview, Emersons, Gartlemanns, The Verandah and the every fun Shakey Tables.
- We can have our Hunter Chefs travel to Sydney corporate events and create a special menu for a night from BBQ’s to 4 course dining experiences balanced with terrific wines.
- Hunter Valley WINE DIVINE team building activities. Gets your team on its toes! Squelching, dancing and Grape Stomping to create a wicked wine juice.
- Harvest Games
- Wine Blending and Wine Tasting at the Thrill Winemakers Cup
- Personally designed and custom built activities for your staff surprise or event.
Hunter Custom Built Amazing Races from Cypress Lakes or Crowne Plaza
Route Cards will have your teams visit and experience unique Vineyards, Cellar Doors. Meeting real Winemakers. Pick and Stomp your own grapes to produce and bottle your own wines. Tast local Chocolates. Drink wonderful authentic Hunter Valley Semillon and Shiraz wines. Taste test a mixture of fresh whites and bold Hunter Peppery Reds.
Mix the perfect blend of activities and unique experiences that make the Hunter Valley an exceptional corporate escape. If you can’t see your desired team building activity or event, contact THRILL. We design specially developed Hunter Valley team building fun or seriously.
– wine blending games
– wine olympics
– harvest games
– winery tours
– Archery with a mobile Archery Ranges set up at all HV venues
– Hot air ballooning experiences
– CSR building Toys 4 Kids
– Golf at the Crowne Plaza or Cypress Lakes Resort
Treasure Hunter Discoveries at Conference Venues and around the Hunter Valley Gardens Accommodation
- Cypress Lakes resort
- Crowne Plaza
- Chateau Elan Vintage Estate
Search for your very own Hunter Valley Wine Country Treasures. A real Treasure Chest is locked away and secured within the Hunter Valley finest wineries Cellar Doors. Guarded by secret Clues and tales of misadventure. Local Hunter Valley Treasure Hunt Team Building staff will take you on a Treasure Hunt journey through the popular Hunter Valley wineries such as McGuigan Wines, Broken Back, McWilliams, Lindemans, Tempus 2 & The Hunter Valley Gardens.
Including The Hunter Valley’s smelliest Cheese Shop for a washed Rind Gold or smother the cheesiness with decadent Hunter Valley Chocolates – the Cherry Liqueur is our favourite and a Chapel where you can make your corporate team building vows or wash away your sins. Enjoy a journey of Treasure Hunting fun through vineyards and further afield.
Teams are briefed at your selected Hunter Valley conference venue then embark on their mission. What better way to break out of your Hunter Valley conference room and enjoy the spoils of wine-country!
After a full day of conferencing in fabulous Venues. Then reward your teams and business delegates with tastings and evening activities that encourage interaction, laughter and shared enjoyment. Select from a funtastic selection of corporate entertainment. Trivia Games over dinner, Wine Blending – taking home the wine you make,.
Minute 2 Win It great fun and 100% involvement. Have a Guest Speaker, Comedian, Musician or Roving entertainer liven up the crew. Our Casino Nights, Lip Sync Battles, themed Gala Dinners, Flash Mobs or Dancing beneath the stars will have delegates grooving! Ask us for Trivia, Minute To Win It, DJ’s, Music, Bands, Spicks and Specks hosted evening events for great laughs.
Quality boutique beer are most compatible with Lunch or Dinner. In Blue Tounges or Potters Brewery! Our newest and tastiest team building activities include enjoying the Beer Tasting at Lovedale. 8 New Beer Brews lined up and ready to sample at The Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza in Lovedale. There is no better way to finish a hard day of conferencing. Beer Tastings that refreshes and quenches the thirst whilst hunting local craft beer. Last week it was revenge of the Ginger Beer!
Conference Meetings that Inspire Teamwork Cooperation, Collaboration and Communication Successfully
Avoid wasting dollars on theming chairs! Give your delegates, participants, employees, staff, clients and people real interactive Thrill experiences. Providing activities that impress! Reward your staff directly with the type of team building encourage growth and personal development. New and exciting ways to inspire or engage teams to bond.
Survivor Events in The Hunter with the best Outdoor Corporate Event Challenges
Presently on Corporate Survivor we have a range of Team Activities to Outwit, Outlast and Out Play. Raft Building, Sling Shot Shooting, Puzzles, Search & Retrieve. With over 1,000 Survivor activity events facilitated. Ensured are the best corporate challenges suited for all abilities and groups.
Cooking and Conferencing Viti Culture Experiences Only 2hrs from Sydney
Enjoy spirited wines in wineries at cellar doors, experience boutique vineyards and exceptional conferencing activities. Savour delicious tastes of Hunter Valley Master Chef Team Cook Off’s utilising the freshest Hunter ingredients and Maitland’s regional local produce from paddock to plate.
- Boomerang Bike ride on a Semillion and Shiraz Wine Tasting Cycling Tours from Winery to Wine Cellar Door. With a bus back up. Ride our fun Electric bikes (eBike touring) to make the riding easy and comfortable.
- Canoeing and Kayaking Events, Activities and Guided Water Based Tours on The Hunter River waters
- Bushwalking Treks and The Best Bushwalks around The Hunter Rim Rambles
- Stay in a Wilderness Retreat with an Eagles Nest
- Guided Eco Tours around The Hunter Rim best Rambles
- Mountain Biking Rides for groups or Personalised on wiked Awaba Single Track Guided Tours and open Mountain Trails exploring The Hunter Rim
- Dare devils in your group go Abseiling or Rap Jumping off the stunning Brokenback Range Cliffs
Indulge in quality accommodation with superb and deluxe conferencing facilities; ensuring conference delegates are comfortable, entertained and rewarded. Roll up the corporate sleeves, tuck in the pants and squelch the grape juice.
Book a Hunter Valley conference or team building training package and receive our special Coordinators Gift Pack. Including a 15 year old Hunter Valley 2004 Sparkling Shiraz. Awesome Sparkling Wine (almost Champagne) and Hunter Valley Chocolates combination *.
Taking care of your ultimate Corporate Escapes. Packaging Conference programs with a selection of fun. From Hot Air Ballooning at Dawn. Drifting over the vineyards to exclusive wine tours. Picking and stomping grapes, barrel rolling and tasting the best Semillon and Shiraz wines.
Dedicated Conference, Meetings and Incentives staff, living in The Hunter Valley. Who are not only knowledgeable on the best selection of wines. But also secret venues, activities and fun corporate escapes.
Enquire to receive expert assistance in planning your next conference. Complete with accommodation packages, tours, meetings, incentives. Rewards, gala dinners, corporate events, guest speakers that are unique.
Call THRILL PCO’s corporate event planning on 02 9630 2222 Now. To organise your next Hunter Valley Team Conference Package. Thrilling Activities blended with wines for excellence in conferencing accommodation escape packages.