Crime Scene Investigation CSI group activities or team building can be a fun ‘who dunnit’ cluedo based murder mystery, or a serious strategic teamwork training exercise designed to improve analytical skills, collaboration, communication and cooperation of your staff.
How does it improve teamwork?
Your team becomes CSI Investigators enter a realistic re-enacted Crime Scene to witness, devastation, destruction or dead dummies!
Required, is a focused team with a desire to succeed. Using their analytical mind set. Leading their teams to success. Identifying the suspects and resolving the mystery of the crimes Thrill presents.
Crime Scene Investigation CSI Fun Strategic and Serious Analytical Team Building Exercises
Your job as the CSI agent team is to:
- Locate all suspects
- identify clues and assess the crime scene
- collect vital evidence of; ballistics, blood splatter arrangements, chemicals, social media
- check the identity of suspects
- inspect, test and analyse the evidence collected
- verify and establish the truth of any alibi’s
- interview witnesses and persons of interest
- fingerprint and DNA Sample
- be resourceful, be analytical, pushing aside the emotional forces
- determine and deliver a verdict based on real evidence
- Impartiality and a focus on facts backed up by evidence is relied upon.
This is not CSI Miami or CSI NY it is CSI Sydney, Gold Coast or Melbourne Crime Stop for all groups at offices, conference venues and crime scenes.
Thrill set up the crime scene for you to discover. A selected crime scene is realistically prefabricated with;
- Personal histories
- Blood splatter arrangements
- Finger prints
- Evidence collection techniques
- Black light investigation techniques
- Ballistics analysis and
- Blood testing
Ask us for a Custom designed CSI team building activities based on the crime scene details you supply.
Ready to frame a colleague? Discuss your worst case scenario and we will develop a suitable related crime to resolve.
THRILL team will develop a crime scene to match your specifics and location. We set up all the props, blood splatter, ballistics, traces and forensics to bring a reality TV show style drama to team building activities.
Ideal for companies looking to develop team work with forensics in mind.
From 10 – 200 participants.
Your appointed and briefly trained detectives search for planted clues and collect real evidence to determine
- The What
- The How
- The Who
- The Why
THRILL specialises in large corporate group events at all conference venues. Facilitating fun to serious team building events.
Scenes and scenarios are taken direct from real life case studies.
Our CSI corporate team building activities can be conducted in Sydney, Melbourne and on the Gold Coast.
Thrill Makes no bones about developing exceptional, realistic Crime Scene Investigation Scenarios. The tone of the team building program can be adapted to be more light hearted or serious outcomes for process driven and analytical teams to develop teamwork.
Thrill CSI Murder Mystery for Conference Groups in Sydney, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, Southern Highlands, Brisbane and Gold Coast
CSI is ideally suited to a 2-4 hour time allocation which can be hosted over dinner between courses to stimulate discussion and appetite. We custom build and recreate crime scenes as team building activity exercises in all conference venues and hotels, along the east coast of Australia.
- at your conferences, in your Offices and Hotel Rooms or Resorts
- Crime Scenes set up Outdoors or Indoors
- Conference Centers for Conference break activities
- Venues in Sydney CBD
- Crime Scenes recreated in Resorts on Islands
- CSI in Sydney’s Oldest Hospitals and Historic Buildings from the Quarantine Station Manly to Gladesville Mental Health Hospital
Review a CSI NY or CSI Miami episode for Thrill to replicate.
Provided on your Event
- Trained professional team building facilitators with a science back ground
- Themed Set up
- Simple to Elaborate Crime Scenes
- Evidence locations
- Lab Coats to get into the science
- Finger Printing
- Blood Splatter creation and analysis
- Ballistic comparisons
- Acidity Tests
- Investigation & Forensic Techniques to be able to read and interpret the crime scene
- Observation and collection techniques which result in a final believable and verifiable verdict
- Crime and Intelligence Activities are designed and facilitated to include everyone
- Engraved crime scene investigation winners Trophy
Further Details and Alternatives more Fun Team Activities Include
- Crime scenes discovered
- Indoors or Outdoors
- teams collect evidence
- fingerprints, ballistics, blood samples
- investigate critical links between findings and suspects
- determine the what, where and why
- teams analyse and resolve the crime collaboratively
- Kidnappings, Hostage, Negotiation
- Terrorist Tactics, Spy Games, Homicide
- Murder Mysterys
- Fun Cluedo
- Team Building in Sydney
- Sherlock Games,
- 60 Minutes to Escape
- Treasure Hunts and
- Mission Possible
Outcomes facilitated to achieve team building success
The mechanics of team building processes is engineered into the design & delivery of every Thrill team development activity. We set the props and design the programs for teams to:
- Overcome Challenges, Improve Communication, Implement Problem Solving skills
- Get ready to utilise Project Management and Planning Skills.
- Integrate Strategic Thinking & Decision Making with a final verdict delivered
Call THRILL Corporate Events Team facilitating leaders and business in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and The Gold Coast now on 02 9630 2222.