Thrill facilitates Furniture 4 Families charity team building activities where both large corporate groups and small business teams cooperatively problem solve, communicate and build essential quality furniture items for families in need.
Recent events accomplished:
Queensland Health built over $6,000 of Ikea furniture assets, donated to Act For Kids.
Gen Re facilitated at The Novotel Accor Groups Magenta Shores Conference Facilities.
Rookwood staff in Sydney Olympic Park built exceptional flat packed interactive educational furniture for the children at Westmead Hospital.
Speak with us about rewarding experiences that engage and motivate your staff Australia wide. 02 9630 2222
CSR Teams Building Furniture for Charities Helping Families in Western and South Western Sydney, Melbourne, Central Coast, Gold Coast and Brisbane
- Invest in the Thrill ‘CARE’ principle.
- 2-4hr packages or conference breaks at all venues
- Providing professionally trained accredited staff that facilitate the charity team building processes
- Skilled furniture IKEA and Flat packed builders supported by ancillary staff instructing the building furniture sequence
- Quality Safe building tools, equipment and materials supplied
- Premium Flat Packed Ikea furniture that charities have requested to Thrill that their clients and recipients require
- We are able to have selected charities in attendance to receive the furniture and share their stories
- Thrill organises delivery of the furniture along with creative personalised donation cards designed by your team.
Furniture for Families charity team building activities are professionally coordinated and facilitated by Thrill events. They are a wonderful corporate socially responsible CSR program. That supports families affected by domestic violence, poverty and misfortune. Your business investment in staff training is directed into supporting worthy charity causes.
This is a fun event for teams. Unpacking flat packs straight out of the box. Utilising IKEA furniture supported by skilled team building exercises that build cooperation, community, collaboration and communication. Best suited for corporate groups looking to demonstrate innovation and a level of CARE for others.
Help us build stronger communities, supporting less fortunate families and children in meaningful, respectful ways.
Experience counts from 15 participants to large group events with 100’s of staff and delegates of all abilities, all ages, customised for off sites having everyone building to a worthy cause. Corporate companies and businesses requiring specialised team building services. Where the results make a positive impact in the community. This original in concept, personally rewarding and uses sustainable quality materials.
Furniture Building Team Activities Focused on Helping and Supporting Families in Need Where You Can Make a Win-Win Difference
Mobile to all locations, Business or Corporate Offices, Warehouses, Parks, Resorts, Conference Centers and Venues. Warehouses, Meeting Halls, Convention Centers, Hotels and Resorts. Even directly at the Charity Centers.
From Cairns to Brisbane and The Gold Coast. Surfers Paradise to Byron Bay and Central Coast. In Sydney’s CBD conference venues to the Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley and South Coast right down to Melbourne.
We love facilitating a wide range of Corporate Socially Responsible CSR Team Building activities throughout Sydney, Melbourne and all Australian cities and country regions.
Team Building Case Study with AB Mauri helping Families that became Flood Victims
AB Mauri wanted to complete a Charity Team Building Activity to integrate staff that normally wouldn’t get the opportunity to interact with one another. At the same time were looking to give back. Choosing to donate the items to Brisbane’s flood victims that were still ‘doing it tough’ in the aftermath of floods. With the help of the Salvation Army. The furniture built with Thrill facilitation in Parramatta was trucked up overnight and donated to families impacted by the Brisbane floods. Brilliance in a partnership with Thrill. Thankyou AB Mauri!
- Cupboards, Shelving Units, Cabinets, Beds
- Children’s Desks + Chairs
- Tables, Dining Room Sets
- Bedside units, Wardrobes
- Student Chairs, Organisational bins
- Bookshelves, Cupboards for storage
- Entertainment units and more
- How many families can you assist with your staff training?
Thrill works with many charities that directly support local communities and families. Including Salvation Army, Red Cross, Barnardos, Life Start, Randwick and Westmead Children’s Hospital as well as Mission Australia and Bridging The Gap Family Support Charity.
We match team building outcomes, values, behaviours, culture, leadership and activities that will inspire and motivate your employees to give their best.
* ICE BREAKERS
Take your team through a series of fun challenges rewarded with flat packed furniture building materials and tools. Teams complete their first challenge. Special guests and Key note speakers match and focus on the specific outcomes and objectives.
* TOOL TIME
Time to build the furniture; strategic planning, preparation, design and building. Teams utilise materials provided to build the furniture that they are provided, taking exceptional care to ensure no bolts, screws or joiners left over!
* PUT TO THE TEST
Furniture is then put to the test to ensure alignment, stability, rigidity, reliability and sturdiness.
Teams gift their creations to a worthy cause or charity. Many families live day to day without the essentials like a bed to sleep in, cupboards to put their possessions. Businesses and their staff realise the reality of how building furniture for families do make a significant difference!
* ALTERNATE OPTIONS TO BUILD FOR CHILDREN – WHO LOVE TOYS!
Toys, Billy Carts, Go Karts, Kitchenettes, Work Benches.
Have the recipient charity or family in attendance to receive the furniture.
Or Thrill can organise to have the furniture picked up and delivered.
- Benefits teams, families, communities and reinforces a caring culture
- Harnessing the strengths of teams building cooperatively
- Effective communication, understanding of the role of leadership in forward planning
- Working together and accomplishing a shared goal
- Problem solving collaboratively
- Decision making effectively,
- Results are immediately visible and tangible
- Positive experience for all staff and employees
- Rewarded by the recognition of building for worthy causes
THRILL furniture for families charity team building activities are adapted to suit all locations. This can even be at your offices, then directly transported to a selected family or charity organisation.
- Charity team building training programs start with interactive team games to get to know each other better. Sharing personal stories and a real life situation review.
- Teams gain insight through multi media or video presentations witnessing the struggles and life story.
- Gaining understanding on how their input makes a +ve impact in the families lives who receive the furniture.
- Flat Packed furniture is then distributed to the teams to assemble.
- Organised on the basis of integration and getting to know each other better.
- Each team is provided with the necessary instruction and play a series of fun games to acquire tools, ready to build.
- Thrill facilitators guide staff teams through the instructions and step by step build the pre-selected quality furniture.
- Team members become specialists in alignment, corner fittings, runners and are rotated throughout the other teams to act as co-instructions sharing their knowledge.
- The final minutes are as a united production line activity.
- Quality Controlling and checking the furniture is excellent – ready for delivery, ensuring a terrific result for recipients and your guests.
Let us organise a charity representative attend to receive the gifts built and provide a finishing touch
– by adding gift cards with positive messages to accompany the furniture items you have built.
Please call 02 9630 2222.
To discuss rewarding charity team building events quotes. Ideal for managers and EA’s event planning conferences, off sites, volunteering and meeting activities that make a real positive contribution to communities.