Congratulations Benevolent teams, you are technically savvy and on the way to winning Thrill events Amazing Race team building activities in The Hunter Valley around the Mercure Resort Pokolbin.
Welcome to your Amazing Races on-line Challenge its time to create and display your VIDEO themed:
Amazing Race Teams in the Hunter Valley for Team Building True Stories of BENEVOLENCE by being Courageous, Skilled, Collaborative and Determined to Help
This Amazing Race Video challenge is Scored out of 100 points!
Complete the en-route video TASK
En-Route Create, Film/Video and UPLOAD to the visitor Post a 10-30 second Amazing TRUE BENEVOLENT STORY Team Challenge related to ‘Benevolent Society Values’ be SMART and be on time.
Sharing and/or performing an Amazing True Story – get your whole team to act in the parts.
Upload your short TRUE story VIDEO with a comment
- Post the Video as a comment on the Benevolent Post
- – with your Team Name / Number / Colour
(scroll down till you find the Benevolent image)
- Ensure it makes a statement about BENEVOLENT with YOUR TEAM & PEOPLE!
- Be meaningful as well as Clever and Creative for maximum Points / 100 !
- Complete this Task before registering at The Roadblock within 15 minutes from NOW for up to 100 Bonus Points (don’t be late).
- Include your whole team – act the parts, have a narrator, develop the script.
- Also The more likes you get – The more Points you may receive.
If there is a company policy that contravenes utilising Facebook in this manner. Or you disagree with uploading a video due to social media and confidentiality. Then, please show your Video to Thrill staff at the ROADBLOCK of your Amazing Race.
Never Be Challenged or LATE ; Penalty -20pts / minute late.
GOOGLE MAP LINK for teams leading the way.
Benevolent Society Principles
- We are courageous social pioneers who never give up in the pursuit of social change
- We use our skills, voice and resources to reduce disadvantage and work for a just society
- We work towards reconciliation with Australia’s first people
- We work in and through communities to improve the welfare of individuals
- We listen to our clients because they are central to everything we do
- We are efficient, commercially-minded and effective in the pursuit of social impact
- We collaborate with others because collectively we achieve more
Benevolent Society values
We are ethical, trustworthy and responsible. Those who come into contact with us will experience us as open, just and reliable.
We show regard and appreciation for all people from all walks of life and honour human difference and diversity.
We work jointly with others. We believe that together we can tackle the things that prevent communities and society from being caring and just.
We are focused on, and accountable for, performance and outcomes. Our efforts are directed at reaching and fulfilling our Vision.
We are hopeful that even the most complex issues can be solved and we work towards the best possible results for clients and their communities.
To have your team building activities and team events within The Mercure, Cypress Lakes, Chateau Elan or Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Custom Built. Please speak to the local Thrill team events facilitators m 0459 1111 29.