Congratulations Benevolent teams, on the way to winning Thrill events Amazing Race team building activities around The Hunter Valley Mercure Resort, Pokolbin.
Welcome to your Amazing Races on-line Challenge its time to create a themed:
Hunter Valley Team Building True Stories of Benevolence be Courageous, be Skilled, be Collaborative and be Determined to Help
This Amazing Race Video Hunter Valley Team Building activities challenge is Scored out of 100 points!
Complete the en-route team building activity video TASK
En-Route Create, Film/Video and UPLOAD to the visitor Post a 10-30 second Amazing TRUE BENEVOLENT STORY Team Challenge related to Benevolent Society Values apply SMART principle on time
Sharing and/or performing an Amazing True Story – get your whole team to act in the parts.
Upload your short TRUE story VIDEO with a comment
- Post Video as a comment on the Benevolent Post
- – with your Team Name / Number / Colour
(scroll down till you find the Benevolent image)
- Ensure it makes a statement about BENEVOLENT with YOUR TEAM & PEOPLE!
- Be meaningful as well as Clever and Creative for maximum Points / 100 !
- Complete this Task before registering at The Roadblock within 15 minutes from NOW for up to 100 Bonus Points (don’t be late).
- Include your whole team – act the parts, have a narrator, develop the script.
- Also The more likes you get – The more Points you may receive.
If there is a company policy that contravenes utilising Facebook in this manner. Or you disagree with uploading a video due to social media and confidentiality. Then, please show your Video to Thrill staff at the ROADBLOCK of your Amazing Race.
Never Be Challenged or LATE ; Penalty -20pts / minute late.
Incorporating Benevolent Society Principles
- We are courageous social pioneers who never give up in the pursuit of social change
- We use our skills, voice and resources to reduce disadvantage and work for a just society
- We work towards reconciliation with Australia’s first people
- We work in and through communities to improve the welfare of individuals
- We listen to our clients because they are central to everything we do
- We are efficient, commercially-minded and effective in the pursuit of social impact
- We collaborate with others because collectively we achieve more
Reflecting on Benevolent Society values
We are ethical, trustworthy and responsible. Those who come into contact with us will experience us as open, just and reliable.
We show regard and appreciation for all people from all walks of life and honour human difference and diversity.
We work jointly with others. We believe that together we can tackle the things that prevent communities and society from being caring and just.
We are focused on, and accountable for, performance and outcomes. Our efforts are directed at reaching and fulfilling our Vision.
We are hopeful that even the most complex issues can be solved and we work towards the best possible results for clients and their communities.
To have your team building activities and team events at The Mercure, Voco Kirkton Park, Leisure Inn, Cypress Lakes Resort, Chateau Elan, Spicers or Rydges – Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley all Custom Built for business staff teams.
Please speak to the local Hunter Valley Thrill team events facilitators m 0459 1111 29.