Improvisation Theatre Sports for team building is an exceptional way to express, enact and cathartically share to improve issues that your staff and employees face. Have your team managers and colleagues better express themselves in meaningful ways with a professional Thrill facilitator to guide the process.
Your Improv Theatre Sports facilitator takes your staff through a series of fun play team exercises that link people with a common language of movement and expression.
Bringing people together through positive actions and interactions. Providing a springboard to effective communication, understanding, insight and collaboration. Ensuring you are receiving the right message.
“You can discover more about a person in one hour of play than in a year of conversation”. Plato
“Play touches and stimulates vitality, awakening the whole person – mind, body, intelligence and creativity” Viola Spolin
Facilitated Improv Team Development Activities Creates Positive Communication for Improved Customer Service and Business Outcomes
Team development activities matched with fun team building exercises that enhance movement of the body. Utilising theater improvisation techniques and the principles of movement. Participants gain flexibility of their personality whilst moving in unison with their peers. This team building improvised theater play session focuses on building relationships. Participants are provided the opportunity to explore change. Utilising energetic and engaging ways to interact with facilitated communication processes. Thrill Facilitators encourage your staff to reflect on their experiences. Raising their awareness. Interlinking with the whole group as a unified team to accomplish movement patterns, sharing their stories, listening to one another and role playing together.
- At your Offices
- Dance Venues
- Sports Halls
- In our associated Studios.
- Expressive Non-Verbal Communication
- Building on the shared ideas of colleagues
- Creating together
- Provide the space and attention
- Allow others to feel good
- Opening the channels of FUN N (functional understanding not necessary)
- Risk taking behaviours to flow naturally
- Being present
- Experience new ways to communicate
- Build Team Morale
- Improve acceptance and understanding
- Increase trust
Article Sourced and Adapted From Mind Tools
- Trust is a key foundation of good relationships. Helps to develop a powerful bond improving work communication to be more effective.
- Mutual Respect is respecting the people that you work with. Value others input and ideas, and they value yours. Working together, you can develop solutions based on your collective insight, wisdom and creativity.
- Mindfulness is taking responsibility for your words and actions. Those who are mindful are careful and attend to what they say. Not letting their own negative emotions impact the co-workers and people around them.
- Open Communication. We communicate all day, sending emails and IMs, or meeting face to face. The better and more effectively you communicate with those around you, the richer the relationships will be. Good relationships depend on open, honest communication.
- 5-25 people in a group session; Multiple sessions can be conducted and large group experience for Theatre workshops and Play Improv can accommodate up to 500 staff.
- 1-3hrs. Duration and timing is flexible to facilitate the objectives.
To Book or Receive a Free Quote:
- Please complete ENQUIRY or call 02 9630 2222