Have your staff, employees, managers and colleagues express themselves in meaningful ways.
Team Building that Creates Energy Through Play
Your facilitator takes your staff through a series of fun play team exercises that link people with a common language of movement and expression. Bringing people together through actions and interactions, providing a springboard to effective communications. Ensuring you are receiving the right message.
“You can discover more about a person in one hour of play than in a year of conversation”. Plato
“Play touches and stimulates vitality, awakening the whole person – mind, body, intelligence and creativity” Viola Spolin
Team development activities matched with fun team building exercises that enhance movement of the body. Utilising theatre improvisation techniques and the principles of movement. Participants gain flexibility of their personality whilst moving in unison with their peers. This team building improvised theatre play session focuses on building relationships. Participants are provided the opportunity to explore change. utilising energietic and engaging way to interact and facilitate communication. Facilitators encourage your staff to reflect on their experiences. Raising their awareness. Interlinking with the whole group as a unified team to accomplish movement patterns and playing together.
- At your Offices
- Dance Venues
- Sports Halls
- In our associated Studios.
- Expressive Non-Verbal Communication
- Building on the shared ideas of colleagues
- Creating together
- Provide the space and attention
- Allow others to feel good
- Opening the channels of FUN N (functional understanding not necessary)
- Risk taking behaviours to flow naturally
- Being present
- Experience new ways to communicate
- Build Team Morale
- Improve acceptance and understanding
- Increase trust
Article Sourced and Adapted From Mind Tools
- Trust is a key foundation of good relationships. Helps to develop a powerful bond improving work communication to be more effective.
- Mutual Respect is respecting the people that you work with. Value others input and ideas, and they value yours. Working together, you can develop solutions based on your collective insight, wisdom and creativity.
- Mindfulness is taking responsibility for your words and actions. Those who are mindful are careful and attend to what they say. Not letting their own negative emotions impact the co-workers and people around them.
- Open Communication. We communicate all day, sending emails and IMs, or meeting face to face. The better and more effectively you communicate with those around you, the richer the relationships will be. Good relationships depend on open, honest communication.
- 5-25 people in a group session; Multiple sessions can be conducted and large group experience for Theatre workshops and Play Improv can accommodate up to 500 staff.
- 1-3hrs. Duration and timing is flexible to facilitate the objectives.
To Book or Receive a Free Quote:
- Please complete ENQUIRY or call 02 9630 2222
Extra Team Building Options from Team Building Improvisations
- Yoga / Thai Chi Combination
- Cross Fit Team Training
- Obstacle Course Racing
- Your team can Dance
- Flash Mobs to convey messages creatively