Alice In Wonderland Down The Rabbit Hole unique Team Development, leadership skills and staff training exercises.
Available for all business and corporate groups in Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains, Melbourne or Brisbane and Gold Coast. Thrill team events Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat grinning staff training, exploring 10 different spaces on Your Mad Hatters Tea Party.
A unique and different approach to team building and staff training! Thrill team building facilitators will challenge your staff to think differently.
Thinking, communication, collaborating, debating, arguing and confronting the real business or project management issues. Magnificent but not quite mad team building and team development.
Explore an exploratory business leadership staff training journey model that will change the way your staff behave, interact and may leave your employees speechless at least for a few moments.
Differently But Certainly
Cleverly and especially designed to take staff on a special journey to engage the minds of employees, managers and business leaders to think, communicate, lead and work differently.
Facilitated Leadership Staff Training That Encourages Business Leaders to Think and Communicate Differently
Engage your businesses thought leaders and staff to collaborate and Communicate more effectively on a new level. Here we present up to 10 Unique and especially different experiential learning activities in an Alice In Wonderland themed Rooms / Spaces / Locations or Icons to explore.
Improving staff performance, thinking skills, employee problem solving abilities.
The first port of the Tea Party calls for you to pour a cup of lateral thinking TEA, provoking tea that is:
Brain Storming in a Tea Cup facilitated staff training workshop LESSON Session
- Emotional Intelligence Adaptation
- Team work exercises
- Collaboration and
- Understanding Staff Motivation
- Problem Solving
- New styles of Leadership
- Learning under Pressure and whilst Relaxed
- Up or down Sizing does it Matter – Mad Hatter
- Thinking Processes
- Communicating differently
Thrill focus on and facilitate learning lateral thinking strategies for increasing employees, manager and leaders capacity to increase work output. Improving their ability to lead staff, teams and employees of business to improved effectiveness of organisational leadership performance.
Staff Training for Managers, CEO, CFO’s, Leaders, Employees Communicate, Collaborate, Problem Solve by Thinking Differently
Its time to communicate directly – Call m: 0459 1111 29
Yes Think Differently Mad Hatters!
Alice in Wonderland Staff Training Journey
|Explore universal themes that makes Alice in Wonderland an Amazing Adventure. Thrill transforms your team at conference venues, your offices. Everywhere Australia wide into a magical Alice In Wonderland storybook scene.Each chapter is a unique room and reveals a team development process. That requires a different thinking process.
“Similar to Edward De Bono’s thinking hats”.
It’s time to get your leadership team and employees transformed. Choose your character, enjoy a cup of tea, sample a biscuit or a mushroom if you dare!
Then engage staff on an enchanted team building journey following the path illuminated by a Cheshire Cat or Rushing Rabbit…..don’t be late!
10 ROOMS to select
Call THRILL The Alice In Wonderland Themed Team Building Activities and Staff Training Specialists.
Bring your Mad Hatters style of thinking and brain storming to the Team party!
Enter an Alice In Wonderland room where size and change is inevitable.
Embark upon a Alice in Wonderland Thrilling Journey Down The Rabbit Hole.Matching Personal Profiling and Team Development for staff and leadership teams. Think differently using Edward De Bonos coloured Hats
Select one or many rooms / spaces / ideas to explore your and your staff’s capacity to think differently.
1. Mad Hatters Tea Party – a sensational team building activity turned upside down into an event that makes High Tea a refreshing Breeze. Extra Cost; With Props – Tea Pots, Teas, Mad Hatters Hats, Rabbit Ears, Clocks and a Throne Chair. Where new ideas are espoused.
2. The Caterpillar’s Mushroom – Metamorphosis, constant change can be unsettling….. The luxury of choice vs The Difficulty of Decisions! Change your way of thinking!
3. Cheshire Cat – Riddles; Solve the riddles to move forward through the maze of problems we call life Mad Hatter experiences to find which direction leaders want to go!
4. Queen Of Hearts – Leadership, what style of leader or follower are you? We utilise MBTI personality profiles to provide you with insight, perspective, self awareness and ultimately how you can make the most of your unique traits. Unfamiliar with MBTI – we also offer TMS and DISC personality profiling tools.
5. The Rabbit – Time Management; a room where time keeps on ticking – “into the future”. Accomplish all tasks on time to leave.
6. Puzzles – Work at times can be a meaningless puzzle, with no clear solution. In Alice In Wonderland, the author CS Lewis who was a logician, jokes that life “frustrates expectations, resists interpretation” even when problems appear to be easily solvable. A series of Puzzles to accomplish. Fun competitions.
7. Resizing – As with all companies, maintaining a comfortable team size is a challenge. Sometimes HR loses control over specific sectors which then require re-adjustments.
Which way will
your staff select?
|8. Dream – Relax, meditate, de-stress and unwind as your facilitator takes you on a peaceful mental journey Down The Alice In Wonderland Rabbit Hole. Teams rejuvenate their ideals.
9. Language – Playing with linguistic conventions – make us of puns, be “Curiouser and Curiouser!!” Anything is possible when you manipulate language to make it what you mean and don’t be mean when you make it!!! Alice In Wonderland Team Building Activities – Join the Mad Hatters to Choose which direction – you want to go!
10. Symbols Often work together holistically to create a particular meaning. In this room we explore the meanings and contexts of symbols that are utilised in your work environment. Extrapolate – re contextualise and reveal the variants of symbols and how they influence us. Best of all we create symbols to clarify.
Now its time to re-direct and re-channel our energies and emotions to be more effective leaders.
– Excellent quality Professional staff Host your Mad Hatters Leaders
|OUTCOMES: WARNING This Leadership Staff Training Program is CONFRONTING – REWARDING – INSIGHTFUL – CATHARTIC –
|THRILL Alice in Wonderland rooms are exceptional Fun and develop skills in unique ways! – Fun Teamwork is integrated into the design & delivery of every program. – Engaging Alice in Wonderland activities that everyone can participate in. – Ideal to build up morale, invigorate, reward or motivate leadership -Discover who your leaders are – Overcome personal and work Challenges by thinking differently – Be more effective with time management and focus on the priorities – Increase Problem Solving Ability – De-Stress with Eustress|