Konrad Lippmann is a skilled team building activities designer, events Host, Corporate staff Trainer, MC, Event Management Planner, Staff Training Facilitator and Professional Conference Organiser PCO.
Skilled in personality and team profiling, accredited in Team Management Systems TMS. Konrad enjoys to create, design, develop and deliver exciting new team building concepts. Incorporating The Power of Play balanced with communication, collaboration and creativity. Living between Sydney, Sunshine and The Gold Coast his passions include leading self sustained, environmentally propelled adventures in and around Australia.
Qualifications include BA in Human Movement, complimented with a Graduate Diploma of Education, Exercise Science and Sports Management. 26 years experience in the field creating and designing challenging yet rewarding experiential outdoor education activities and indoor team building programs. While facilitating diverse groups of businesses, corporations, schools or Government departments to connect and unite. He creates, develops and directs Thrill Events for companies, corporates and enterprises that thrive on enegaging staff training.
Passions include being active throughout life. Conservation, Sustainability, Native Habitat Restoration, Outdoor Education, providing educational opportunities. With a special focus on Philanthropic giving back experiences and activities that support disadvantaged children or adults to journey safely through life.
Balanced with a thirst for Adventure. Konrad’s Creative skills include, expressive free form painting, whilst sculpting in sandstone and wood. He keeps active by Bushwalking, Orienteering, Mountain biking and Cycling trails, paddling all manner of waterways, working and volunteering on bush regeneration programs.
Konrad’s Motto :
“Challenge All-ways, Strive to Succeed, Be Openly honest, Motivate, Teach and Inspire People to Achieve more”.
Konrad Lippmann Team Building Activities Designer Hosting Staff Training With Energy, Communicating Through The Power of Play
- Konrad Lippmann is available as a professional host and or speaker at your next conference, AGM or meeting offsite with a specialty. Life long learning through PLAY!
- Celebrating 26 years experience in leadership, adventure experience training, team building facilitation since completing UTS studies in 1995.
- At the helm of 6,750+ team building activities, events and staff experiences.
- For over 6,500 client companies with over 250,000 participants – including; Top 500 Australian Corporations and Government Departments.
- Building Firms, Finance industry, Pharmaceutical, Mining, Production, HR, Australian Defence, Government Departments, Vehicle Manufacturers, Multi-National Companies and Australian Charities from Barnardos to Oz Child.
- Event Management and Business Events Planner working with Westpac, CBA, PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, JP Morgan Stanley…
- Professional Conference Organiser PCO at all conference venues along the east coast of Australia.
- Developer of engaging, challenging team experiences, motivational programs and innovative events – in Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand, Europe and World Wide.
- Creator of unique experiential learning team building activities for all groups sizes in all locations from remote Outback Australia to Austria, Slovania, Italy, France and Switzerland
- Provides custom designed experiences for businesses and corporate group conference packages on The Gold Coast Queensland.
- Presenter, professional MC, public speaker, PCO and a key Thrill team building facilitator.
- Cycling MC and Host of the 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 Spring Cycles with over 10,000 cyclists each year riding across Australia’s iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge. Hosted in association with Bicycle NSW.
- MC Cycling and Host for Gear Up Girl Rides in Sydney Olympic Park to Cronulla with Bicycle NSW.
- Designing, then facilitating events and educational activities for Youth at Risk, Schools, Students, Families, Charities and Communities – linking across Australia.
- Passion for life long learning, adventure, experiences and participating in healthy activities daily.
- Speaker and professional Presenter on the POWER of PLAY!
- Inspired to build real relationships that achieve whilst learning more about each other
- Get To Know You Games Instructor and a no props games specialist presenter.
- Cooking and food presenter, working alongside Celebrity Chefs. Facilitating Master Chef Cooking programs. Cooking for the Homeless throughout the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney and Wollongong.
- Adventure Qualifications Certificate IV:
- Adventure Training
- Interpretative Bushwalking Guide
- Adventure Fitness Trainer / Coach
- Gold Coast Trail Running Guide
- Gold Coast Bushwalking Guide
- Abseil, Abseiling, Rappelling, Via Ferata and Canyoning Guide.
- Vertical Rigger and Rigging
- Industrial Access,Building abseils
- Vertical and Twin Rope Safety Abseil Access for Bush Regeneration programs
- Low and High Ropes Courses
- Canoeing, Kayaking and Surf Ski Paddling Coach and Guiding Remote Area Expeditions with Leadership development programs.
- Mountain Biking Guide, Cycle Tour Guide, Bicycle Mechanic.
- Environmental Interpretation, Experiential Learning, Orienteering, Navigation,
- Adventure Motor Cycle, Road Touring and 4WD tour guide.
- Lead guide and owner of Boomerang Bicycle Tours.
- Adventure Training
Background Qualifications and Experiences of Konrad Lippmann Include;
- Thrill events corporate trainer and coach; developing group thinking, uniting teams with flexibility and strength
- BA Human Movement; UTS Ku-Ring-Gai Graduate
- Graduate Diploma of Education
- Diploma Applied Technology in Science; TAFE NSW
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education Teacher PDHPE
- Sports Management
- Outdoor Education; working as an Outdoor Educator.
- Developing Youth at Risk programs
- RSA – Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Food Safety Supervisor – Food Safety Australia
- Team Management Systems with TMS accreditation
- Secondary High School Teacher
- TAFE Teacher Katoomba Tafe – Outdoor Education and Outdoor Adventure Curriculum
- University Lecturer
- Entertainer, Trivia Host, Games Host, Events Host
- Professional Master Of Ceremonies MC
- Trainer; Cycling, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Canoeing, Bushwalking, Canyoning… Outdoor Obstacle Course Racer and Elite Sports Coach
- Remote Area First Aid Qulaifications
Passions / Interests Entail:
- Helping others to further educate and help themselves
- Charity Events and Fundraiser Events that make a positive difference to communities through the support of groups accomplishing united teamwork that makes a difference to communities with rewarding philanthropic programs
- Adventures and Exploration through wilderness areas, caves and canyons
- Nature Conservation, Habitat Restoration, Bush Regeneration and Environmental protection projects.
- Mountain Biking – single track, bike packing and self sufficient exploration.
- Surf Ski Paddling – over 2,000km exploration in around Sydney’s polluted water ways helping identify pollution, run off, weeds, environmental and sediment issues.
- Wild Water exploring Creeks, Canyons, Rivers up and down the Australian Coast.
- Building bikes with over 3,000 children’s bikes built for charities. Built with the support and help of corporations and friends
- Sculpting earth, wood and stone…
Engage Konrad Lippmann for unique active Trivia hosting, MC – ing or coordinate, project manage, facilitate, event planning your next corporate event Australia Wide. Please call The THRILL team events head office.
Speak directly to Konrad Lippmann in Sydney T: 02 9630 2222 or on The Gold Coast M: 0459 1111 29