Konrad Lippmann is a personable, enthusiastic, energetic, experienced and skilled team building activities facilitator, staff event designer, events Host, Corporate Trainer, MC, Event Management Planner. Celebrating 20+ years at the helm of Thrill.
Covering a large range of Staff Training Facilitation, Staff Connection and Professional Conference Events Organiser PCEO roles.
Trainer, Team Building Activities Leadership Development Facilitator and Events MC Host with a passion for adventure in life!
Skilled in facilitating personality and team profiling, accredited in Team Management Systems TMS.
Konrad enjoys to create, design, develop and deliver exciting team events. Designing many new unique team building ideas to engage staff and client groups.
Konrad Lippmann 2023-2024
Incorporating The Power of Play, Adventure and philanthropic CSR and community endeavours.
Focussing on staff connection, communication, collaboration and creativity.
Konrad Lippmann speaks professionally on issues related to
- business growth
- adventure through life
- overcoming adversity
- mental health
- challenge by choice
- outdoor education
- power of play
- staff training
- brain training
Konrad skills is in directing and leading as a director of Thrill team events for staff training in Sydney, Brisbane, The Sunshine Coast and The Gold Coast.
Motivating passions include leading self sustainable projects, environmental, sustainable conservation programs. With an addiction to human propelled adventures around Australia and across the World.
University Qualifications include BA in Human Movement. Complimented with a Graduate Diploma of Education, Exercise Science and Sports Management.+ TMS Team Management Systems.
27 years active experience in the field creating and designing challenging, experiential and outdoor education activities. Including a vast array of indoor team building programs.
Facilitating diverse groups of leaders, thinkers, businesses, teachers, educators. Entrepreneurs, corporations, schools and Government departments.
Konrad Lippmann manages and directs Thrill Events for companies, corporate groups and enterprises to engage staff, focus on inclusiveness and be connected for staff training.
Passions include being active throughout life’s journey. Conservation, Sustainability, Native Habitat Restoration, Outdoor Education. Provision of educational opportunities.
With a special focus on Philanthropic giving back to the community charity team building experiences. Helping flood and domestic violence affected families. Supporting disadvantaged children and adults to journey safely through life.
A thirst for knowledge and experiences. Konrad Lippmann’s Creative skills include, expressive free form painting, whilst sculpting in both stone and wood.
Keeping active by Bushwalking, Trail Running Orienteering, Mountain Biking and Cycling trails. Paddling all manner of waterways. Over 2,000km of paddling around The Sydney Region from Air Beds to Surf Skis. Working and volunteering on bush regeneration programs.
Konrad’s Motto :
“Challenge All-ways, Strive to Succeed, Be Openly honest, Motivate, Teach, Challenge and Inspire People to Explore and achieve their potential”.
Konrad Lippmann Team Building Activities Designer Host Staff Leadership Training With Energy, Learning Through The Power of Play
- Konrad Lippmann is available as a professional host, MC or guest speaker at your next conference, AGM or meeting offsite with a specialty. Life long learning through Action!
- Celebrating 20+ years experience in leadership, adventure training, team building facilitation since completing Sydney UTS studies 1995.
- At the helm of 7,000+ team building activities, events and staff experiences.
- Working with over 800 client companies and 300,000 participants
- including most of the Top 500 Australian Business Corporations and Government Departments.
- Building Firms, Finance industry, Pharmaceutical, Mining, Production, HR, Australian Defence, Government Departments, Vehicle Manufacturers, Multi-National Companies
- Australian Charities from Barnardos to Oz Child and ACT for Kids.
- Event Management and Business Events Planner working with Westpac, CBA, PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, JP Morgan Stanley
- Professional Conference Organiser PCO at conference venues along the east coast of Australia.
- Developer of engaging, challenging team experiences, motivational programs and innovative events – in Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand, Europe and World Wide.
- Creator of unique experiential learning team building activities for all groups sizes in all locations from remote Outback Australia to Austria, Slovania, Italy, France and Switzerland
- Provides custom designed experiences for businesses and corporate group conference packages on The Gold Coast Queensland.
- Presenter, professional MC, public speaker, PCO
- Thrill team building facilitator.
- Cycling MC and Host of the 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 Spring Cycles with over 10,000 cyclists each year riding across Australia’s iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Ambassador for cycling in association with Bicycle NSW.
- MC Cycling and Host for Gear Up Girl Rides in Sydney Olympic Park to Cronulla with Bicycle NSW.
- Designing, facilitating events and educational activities for Youth at Risk, Schools, Students, Families, Charities and Communities – across Australia.
- Key Note Speaker
- Active Professional Presenter on the POWER of PLAY!
- Get To Know You Games Instructor and a no props games specialist
- Cooking and food presenter, working alongside Celebrity Chefs.
- Facilitating Master Chef Cooking programs.
- Cooking for the Homeless
- Adventure Qualifications Certificate IV:
- Adventure Training
- Interpretative Bushwalking Guide
- Adventure Fitness Trainer / Coach
- Sydney and Gold Coast Trail Running Guide
- Sydney – Blue Mountains and Gold Coast Bushwalking Guide
- Abseil, Abseiling, Rappelling, Via Ferata and Canyoning Guide.
- Vertical Rigger and Rigging
- Industrial Access – Building Abseils in all Cities
- Vertical and Twin Rope Safety Abseil Access for Bush Regeneration programs
- Low and High Ropes Courses instructor
- Canoeing, Kayaking and Surf Ski Paddling Coach and Guiding Remote Area Expeditions with Leadership development programs.
- Mountain Biking Guide, Cycle Tour Guide, Bicycle Mechanic
- Cycling Guiding for Boomerang Bicycle Tours, Back roads and Odyessy European Cycling Tours.
- Environmental Interpretative Guide
- Experiential Learning Facilitator
- Orienteering, Navigation, Rogaining Instructor
- Adventure Motor Cycle, Road Touring and 4WD tour guide.
- Adventure Training
Background Qualifications and Experiences of Konrad Lippmann – Australia Include
- Team Builder 7,200+ team building programs
- Thrill events corporate trainer and coach; developing group thinking, uniting teams with flexibility and strength
- BA Human Movement; UTS Ku-Ring-Gai Graduate
- Graduate Diploma of Education – teacher qualified
- Diploma Applied Technology in Science; TAFE NSW
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education Teacher PD/H/PE
- Instructor Sport and Recreation
- Sports Management
- Outdoor Education – Outdoor Educator
- Developing Youth at Risk Programs
- RSA – Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Food Safety Supervisor – Food Safety Australia
- Team Management Systems with TMS accreditation
- Secondary High School Teacher
- TAFE Teacher Katoomba Tafe – Outdoor Education and Outdoor Adventure Curriculum
- University Lecturer
- Entertainer, Trivia Host, Games Host, Events Host
- Professional Master Of Ceremonies MC
- Elite Athlete; Cycling, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Canoeing,
- Outdoor Obstacle Course Racer
- Elite Sports Coach
- Remote Area First Aid
Konrad’s Passions and Interests Entail:
- Helping others to further educate and help themselves
- Volunteerism and Volunteering
- Charity Events and Fundraiser Events that make a positive difference to communities through the support of groups accomplishing united teamwork that makes a difference to communities with rewarding philanthropic programs
- Adventures and Exploration through wilderness areas, caves and canyons
- Nature Conservation, Habitat Restoration, Bush Regeneration and Environmental protection projects.
- Mountain Biking – single track, bike packing and self sufficient exploration.
- Surf Ski Paddling – over 2,000km exploration in around Sydney’s polluted water ways helping identify pollution, run off, weeds, environmental and sediment issues.
- Wild Water exploring Creeks, Canyons, Rivers up and down the Australian Coast.
- Building bikes with over 3,000 children’s bikes built for charities.
Built with the support and help of corporations and friends
- Sculpting earth, wood and stone…
Engage Konrad Lippmann for active public speaking, MCing or to Event plan your next corporate event, Australia Wide.
Speak directly to Konrad Lippmann – Thrill events CEO and host in Sydney, Brisbane, ACT or on The Gold Coast.
Communicate and Collaborate with Konrad Lippmann from Thrill
Phone m: 0459 1111 29