Konrad Lippmann is an excellent Host, Corporate staff Trainer, MC, Event Management Planner, Facilitator and Professional Conference Organiser PCO. Skilled in Team Management Systems TMS incoprtaing The Power of Play. Living in Sydney and on The Gold Coast, whilst exploring adventures around the World.
Qualifications include BA in Human Movement, complimented with a Graduate Diploma of Education, Exercise Science and Sports Management. 25 years experience in the field creating outdoor and indoor team building programs while facilitating diverse groups. He creates, develops and directs Thrill Events for companies, corporates, businesses, enterprises and one to one or small group collaboration for staff training.
Passions include Outdoor Education, philanthropic activities that support disadvantaged children and adults to journey safely through life. Balanced with a thirst for Adventure. Creative skills include, expressive free form painting, whilst sculpting in sandstone and wood.
Konrad’s Motto :
“Challenge All-ways, Strive to Succeed, Be Openly honest, Motivate, Teach and Inspire People to Achieve more”.
Konrad Lippmann Team Building Activities Creator Hosts Events With Energy – Communicating The Power of Play
- Konrad Lippmann is available as a celebrity host and or speaker at your next conference, AGM or meeting offsite with a speciality in life long learning through PLAY!
- Celebrating 25 years experience in leadership, adventure experience training, corporate bonding and team building facilitation since 1995.
- 6,500+ team building activities, events and experiences
- Over 2,250 client companies with over 200,000 participants – including; Top 500 Corporations and Government Departments. Building Firms, Finance industry, Pharmaceutical, Mining, Production, HR, Australian Defence, Vehicle Manufacturers, Multi-National Companies.
- Event Management and Events Planner
- Professional Conference Organiser PCO
- Developer of new experiences, motivational challenges and innovative events – in Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand, Europe and World Wide.
- Creator of unique experiential learning team building activities for all groups sizes in all locations from remote Outback Australia to Austria and Switzerland
- Provides customised, bespoke and premium experiences for businesses and corporate group conference packages to all destinations
- Presenter, professional MC, public speaker, spruiker, PCO and key team building facilitator.
- MC and Host of the 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 Spring Cycles with over 10,000 cyclists each year riding across Australia’s iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge. Host in association with Bicycle NSW.
- MC and Host Gear Up Girl Rides with Bicycle NSW.
- Designing and facilitating events and activities for Youth at Risk, Schools, Students, Families, Charities and Communities across Australia.
- Passion for life long learning, adventure, experiences and participating in activities daily.
- Speaker and professional Presenter on the POWER of PLAY!
- Inspired to build real relationships that acheive whilst learning more about each other
- Get To Know You Games Instructor and no props games specialist
- Cooking and food presenter, working alongside Celebrity Chefs.
- Adventure Qualifications Certificate IV:
- Adventure Training, Cross Fit Instructor, Abseiling, Interpretative Bushwalking Guide, Mountain Biking Guide, Cycle Tour Guide, Bicycle Mechanic. Fitness Trainer, Sydney Running Guide, Rappelling, Vertical Rigger, Industrial Access, Ropes Courses, Canyoning Guide. Canoeing, Kayaking and Surf Ski Paddling Coach and Guiding Remote Area Expeditions with Leadership development programs. Environmental Interpretation, Experiential Learning, Orienteering, Navigation, Motor Cycle and 4WD tour guide.
Background Qualifications and Experiences of Konrad Lippmann Include;
- Thrill corporate trainer and coach; developing group thinking, uniting teams with flexibility and strength
- BA Human Movement – UTS Ku-Ring-Gai
- Graduate Diploma of Education
- Diploma Applied Technology in Science
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education Teacher PDHPE
- Sports Management
- Outdoor Education; working as an Outdoor Educator. Developing and supporting Youth at Risk programs
- RSA – Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Food Safety Supervisor – Food Safety Australia
- Team Management Systems with TMS accreditation
- Secondary High School Teacher
- TAFE Teacher
- University Lecturer
- Entertainer, Trivia Host, Games Host, Events Host
- Professional Master Of Ceremonies MC
- Trainer; Cycling, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Canoeing, Bushwalking, Canyoning… Outdoor Sports Coach
- Remote Area First Aid
Passions / Interests Entail:
- Helping others to further educate and help themselves
- Charity Events and Fundraiser Events that make a positive difference to communities through the support of groups accomplishing united teamwork that makes a difference to communities with rewarding philanthropic programs
- Adventures and Exploration through wilderness, caves and canyons
- Nature Conservation, Bush Regeneration and Environmental protection projects.
- Mountain Biking – single track, bike packing and exploration.
- Surf Ski Paddling – over 2,000km exploration in around Sydney’s water ways,
- Wild Water exploring Creeks, Canyons, Rivers up and down the Australian Coast.
- Building bikes with over 2,000 children’s bikes built for charities, built with the help of friends
- Sculpting earth, wood and stone…
Engage Konrad Lippmann for Lip Sync Battles, Trivia hosting, MC – ing or coordinate your next corporate event Australia Wide.
Please call The THRILL team events head office. Speak directly to Konrad Lippmann in Sydney T: 02 9630 2222 or on The Gold Coast mobile: 0459 1111 29