Wollongong Team Building Activities on the South Coast is ideal to experience conference break energisers along unspoilt beaches from Wollongong Novotel, Headlands Hotel, Sage Hotel and City Beach.
Packaging thrilling wow factor amazing races, beach games, treasure hunts, CSI and CSR team building activities. Helping the homeless and making house repairs In time for Christmas.
Corporate and evening entertainment is also covered with Minute 2 Win It, Games Compendiums, Movie Making, Cooking seafoods Master Chef Style on the balcony.
All within easy access of conference rooms of Novotel Wollongong or Sage Hotel.
Wollongong Team Building Activities, Events and Experiences from Wollongong Novotel, Sage Hotel To City Beach Function Centre, Island Brewery and Beyond
Thrill designs corporate conference breaks in Wollongong to recharge the vitality of your teams and delegates.
The beautiful South Coast Region of NSW welcomes corporate groups with spectacular scenery, activities and thrilling adventure experiences. Enjoying crystal-clear bays, fresh foods and salt water lakes. Uncrowded beaches and unpolluted natural rivers that are perfect year-round for Kayaking, Fishing, diving, canoeing and boating amongst pristine bushland.
Thrill guides conduct South Coast canoeing Adventures, Facilitated Tree Top Ropes Courses, Bushwalks and cycle and mountain biking tours along single track and fire trails.
Enjoy Kiama’s stunning scenery along the 22-km Kiama Coast Walk or head to one of the best dive sites in NSW at Bushrangers Bay Nature Reserve, home to the weedy sea dragon.
Enjoy seriously terrific food and wine at cafes and restaurants by the Shoalhaven river, dip your toes in at the beach or crush the grapes in local vineyards.
THRILL will develop a unique corporate escape package embedding the best South Coast Experiences, Activities, Food and Adventures accessible.
South Coast Corporate Conference Activities in The Novotel at Sage and City Beach to the Sands
- The Royal National Park has an excellent array of team building venues and sites hidden within spectacular bushland. We have facilities and venues in Stanwell Tops, Audley and along the new Great South Road winding its way to Wollongong.
- Wollongong – Over 30 THRILL Team building Activities & Events are available at Wollongong Novotel Team Building Activities.
- Kiama – Have your next conference escape package in this magnificent coastal town. Spectacular beaches, wonderful mountain ranges.
- Gerringong – Mercure Team Building Activities is an ace. The conference venue was previously known as Bellachara. But is now known as Mercure Resort Gerringong by the Sea. Located at 1 Fern St, Gerringong NSW, (02) 4234 1359
Come along and enjoy High Tea at Bella Char Restaurant – Mercure Resort Gerringong.
Held on the first and third Saturday of every month, from 12noon until 3pm. Includes a scrumptious selection of Chef’s sweet and savoury treats, a glass of sparkling wine, and a selection of teas. High Tea and Day Spa Packages – it’s the perfect way to share a team experience getaway! Bookings essential.
Illawarra Fly, Robertsons Pie Shop, Gerringong Beaches, Gerringong Treasure Hunts, Gerringong Amazing Races, Gerringong Mini Olympics Events, Gerringong fun Team Building Games, Mercure Resort Team Building Conferences.
- Berry is the gateway to beautiful bushwalks, Cycling routes and beaches.
- Kangaroo Valley is home to several Team Building Activity Retreats. THRILL has access to 3 unique properties. Providing over 20+ Kangaroo Valley team building activities in the area.
Here we conduct Raft Building, Canoeing the Shoalhaven River and create succulent Master Chef Team Cook Off’s with Italian or Australian Cooking Experiences. Each matched to fine local produce, foods and wine.
Once the food cravings have been settled its time for Kangaroo Valley Adventure Activities. Wonderful Kangaroo Valley corporate escape packages to fufill all your teams conferencing and off-site requirements. Right next door to The Kangaroo Valley Bush Retreat and only 15kms from the historic charming Hampton Bridge.
Thrill Events Crew will travel and set up incredible fun team events for all occassions and celebrations or escapes. Team up with the friendly staff to land a professionally run corporate group event along Wollongong beaches or to the South Coasts;
- Shoalhaven Heads
- Jervis Bay
- Sussex Inlet
- Batemans Bay
- Moruya – Home of the Sydney Harbour Bridge Granite and a Wonderful THRILL adventure venue for corporate escapes
- Tathra – ahhh. Mountain Biking Heaven. Single Track Trails galore.
- Eden – Have a whale of a time exploring this charming South Coast Town.
Looking forward to seeing you explore the South Coast and Thrill your team!
Wollongong Team Building
m 0459 1111 29