The best series of fun Beach Events, Activities, Olympic Games and Carnivals from Beach Volleyball on the sands of Bondi Beach in Sydney to Central Coast, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast Sand Sculpting for all groups.
Escape the conference bored rooms. Thrill events love to frolic and play games from Hula Hooping fun to surfing, treasure hunts and sand sculpting on Sydney’s Northern beaches or around Byron Bay, The Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Central Coast. Groups of 20-2,000 staff, employees, delegates and guests.
Get ready for awesome staff Carnivals with the best fun Beach Olympic Games activities.
Corporate Sand Challenges. Relay Races and superb novelty and hularious team games. Including Flag Races, Surf carnivals mixed with the best sundown beach side regattas followed by celebratory drinks for Christmas.
Join us celebrating 25 years of sunny team event experiences. Combining the best surf beach activities to break away from meetings and conferences.
Available everywhere along the Australian coast. Bonus FREE* champions set of Speedos (Slugoos) – NOOOOO!! a Free Champions Trophy, fully engraved!
Financial Corporate client Morgan Stanley congratulate Thrill team events on Morgan Stanley's latest Gold Coast event success! Thank you SO much again for such a brilliant event on Thursday, everyone had the best time and are still talking about the 15 beach games. How much fun it was and how great a job you did organizing us all! I think I may have been a little over competitive in the beach volleyball... haha!! Thanks Michelle (Chapman) we can’t wait to see the photos too! Brilliant again, much appreciated for all of your help with our corporate event bookings. Stacey O'Brien Morgan Stanley | Global Capital Markets
Beach Volleyball Games and Creative Sand Sculpting Competition on any Beach for Teams to Enjoy Fun in The Sun This Summer
We provide amazing fun team building activity games into your conference breakouts on the sand. Enjoy beach volleyball mixed with beach games. Competitive or just for fun rounds of Beach Olympics and Iron Person or corporate challenges. Participate in an exciting range of experiences like building awesome Sand Sculptures by the Sea.
Head out along the sands with corporate group colleagues direct from the Manly Novotel. Or out from Coogee Crowne Plaza and . Further north we organise events on the Central Coast at Terrigal and to South Coast Beaches at Novotel and Chifley in Wollongong to Novotel at Gerringong and Kiama. Our newest activities line up is along the Gold Coast strip from Burleigh Heads to Surfers Paradise and Broad beach.
Creating Amazing SAND SCULPTURES all Along The East Coast of Australian Beaches
Challenge colleagues to bring out the play factor and build extraordinary Sand Sculptures. Starting with warm up Games and ice breakers with our team building facilitators and sand sculptors. Followed by demonstration of Sand Sculpting techniques, skills and introduction to the tools. Sand Sculpting Sydney is suitable for all group sizes, ages and abilities.
Our staff takes your team through the skills of developing unique and shapely sculptures. Creating a vision, mixing the sands to develop texture and consistency, building the form work and structure. Team values, creativity, visualisation, form and features are incorporated.
Be amazed at the transition of a value, theme or idea and how this can be effectively created with a well functioning team of people. Collaborating and creating a synergy of ideas into a symbol of success. Presentations of Sand Sculptures can be served up with a celebratory champagne and nibbles at the sand bar.
BEACH VOLLEYBALL Games, Skills and Competitions learning to Serve, Smash and Dig like Champions before taking on the opposition!
Thrill Beach Volley Ball is dynamic fun. Having your staff unite in an energetic healthy activity on the beaches of Sydney and Manly or Coogee. It is ideal for generating team work, healthy work life balance that is friendly with competitive fun. For 10-1,000 participants, all abilities, all ages and skill levels. Thrill creates memorable beach volleyball events and activities for a winning super fun factor 10/10!
- Warm Up Games to enjoy getting to know each other better
- Skills and Drills
- Fun Rounders of Beach Volley Ball
- Serious Fun Beach Volleyball Competitions
- Winners awards and presentations
Have an Olympic Champion Australian facilitate your next corporate sports day or break through your boundaries.
10 Fun Beach Carnival Group Games Listed from Coogee or Bondi and Manly Beaches to Surfers Paradise Main Beach on the Gold Coast or The Sunshine Coast
- Beach Volley Ball Competitions for fun smashing, serving and digging into the sands.
- Beach Cricket Bodyline Series
- Iron Person Fun Team Games and Relay Competitions with Flag Races
- Sahara Sand Sculpting contests. Revealing the best imaginations with amazing sculptures created.
- Hawaiian Style whimsical Fun ‘n Games on the Sands or by the ocean surf with Hula Hoops, blow up beach toys and flag races.
- Corporate Olympics Carnivals by the waterside.
- Learn to Surf and Body Boarding paddling at all the famous Surf Schools or Stand Up Paddle Boarding with a Water Polo Ball thrown in to liven the action.
- Snorkeling, Dragon Boating Race Regatta Carnivals, Stand Up Paddle Boarding and Kayaking adventures along our famous coastlines.
- Beach Soccer Competitions or Sling Shot Shooting Activities to get on Target.
- Beach Olympics Games Carnivals all the best fun beach activities combined into one funtastic event for groups.
Suitable for all abilities and fitness levels from 1hr to 3hrs. Thrill creates unique outdoor corporate events for groups of 10-1,000 participants. Where you can select to Mix and Match games and activities for a terrific time.
Involvement, Laughter and Enjoyment for all!
Fun Outdoor Team Building Activities is our passion where we host Events on Sydney’s, Central Coast, North and South Coast Beaches
Stop your staff daydreaming about the beach – Wake to the tunes of “Echo Beach far away in time…”
Reward the team with a constructive escape off site conference day on the beach. Facilitated by Thrill head life savers who coordinate the events, games and activities brilliantly. Presenting awards and champions Trophy.
Select your favourite beach anywhere, or ask for our top 10 Australian Beaches suitable for groups to play at.
Enjoy a laugh with fun team spirited competition. Participants give their all to keep their team in the running to win The Beach Bum Champions! Formatted as a round robin of events and games, where all teams complete or compete as cheers and laughter erupt.
Active outdoor water sports activities on the East Coast for small to large corporate groups with amazing sand games for all abilities and fitness
Ideal for corporate events, corporate picnic days, Christmas events, Sports and Experiences on the beach. Corporate groups and organisations for custom built events. Social groups enjoying playing friendly competitions. International Incentive Groups enjoying Australian Beaches. Employee Reward and Recognition programs. Break out from Conferencing, get the celebrations underway for remarkable corporate carnivals and family fun days.
- Fun Thrill staff, meeting and facilitating the events
- Using our proven tried and tested activities with great results
- Professional equipment
Thrill brings the game plan to all Australian beaches, quality resorts, conference centers, hotels and venues. From Tropical North Queensland, Surfers Paradise, The Gold Coast to The beautiful Saphire Coast around Tathra and Batemans Bay beaches.
- Specialists in accessing Sydney Beaches especially Coogee Beach, Bondi, Balmoral Beach and Manly Beaches.
- Northern Beaches from Palm Beach to near the Newport Mirage and Dee Why, Long Reef, Mona Vale Beaches
- Shelley Beach to The Q Station and hidden mystery Spring Cove Manly beaches.
- Select any Eastern Sydney Beach from Bondi, Tamarama, Bronte and Coogee Beach down to Maroubra.
- South Coast Beaches from Cronulla to Wollongong Beaches and Gerringong to Kiama
- Central Coast; Umina Beach, Terrigal Beach near Crowne Plaza and a terrific secret Avoca Beach. The Entrance, Umina and Magenta Shores.
- North Coast experts in Byron Bay and Watago’s Beach team building activities
- Stretching down to South Coast from Wollongong to Ulladulla, Bermagui and Batemans Bay.
- Through to Tropical North Queensland
- Melbourne, Victoria along the Great Ocean Road at Torquay, Lorne and St Kilda sands
10 of the best Beach Activities for Events For Active Staff in 1.5-3hrs That is Superb Fun under The Australian Sun
1. Team Cheers to get the party started
2. Hawaiian Hula Hoop contests. Tossing Hulas like Horse Shoe Rings over people as targets or markers
3. Flag Races to taste the salt and feel the sand, sprint and dive to capture the flag.
4. Beach Sand Sculpturing, grabbing the spade and bucket to create a funtastic sand sculpture
5. Beach Thong Throw. Yep! Fling ya Flip Flops further in a throw of gigantic laughs.
6. Jaws Relay Race Where you Run, Jump or Hop with large inflated sharks, dolphins, crocodiles or whales between your legs
7. Beach Cricket or Soccer rounders or into semi serious games
8. Beach Volleyball to Dive, Spike, Block and have smashing fun
9. Life Saver Relay, teams relay to rescue their teams!
10. Final competition rounds to determine the champions
Winners and Awards presentation at selected beaches and surf life saving clubs.
More Beach Fun Team Building Ideas for Active Outdoor Events at Australian Surf Clubs like Shipwrecked Pirate Treasure Hunts
For the best corporate events where treasure is bound to be found me hearties. Strike out to the sands on a quest that is beyond Raiders Of The Lost Ark, Dune or Lost. Better that I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. A real treasure chest has been buried on the beach and must be found to open the bounty loot before the tide washes in.
Survivor Events, Quad Biking, Jet Boating, Sand Boarding, 4WD Sand Safaris, Arabian Nights. Special team and conference events in Sydney, Bondi, Coogee, Manly, Wollongong, Newcastle, Terrigal and even Melbourne to Great Ocean Road beaches.
Outdoor Events on the Beaches of Cronulla, Coogee, Bondi to Balmoral, Manly, Newport, Mona Vale, Dee Why and Palm Beaches
Activities with an emphasis on fun play and participation for kids and adults alike. Building huge sand sculptures for the kids or adults that are kids at heart. Enjoying educational ocean discoveries, surf and sand treasure or scavenger hunts for young ones. Safe surf fun games with ripper nipper activities. Christmas Party and Celebrations hosting Santa-themed activities with an emphasis on fun play and team building amazing sand castles. Excellent – Volley Ball, Footy & Cricket sports are great to get the team activated.
From Sydney’s famous beaches of Manly Beach, Coogee Beach and Bondi Beach. To the best surf breaks along the Australian Coast. From Bells Beach, Torquay and Lorne on The Great Ocaen Road. To Port Stephens, Nelson Bay up to Byron Bay Beaches and the Gold Coast main Beach Surfers Paradise. Or Tropical North Queensland in Port Douglas and Cairns.
BEACH CRICKET it’s the greatest fun for groups hell bent on a summer catch!
WAHU Aussie Legends Footy Fun On The Beaches is superb for all the family and friends to meet the Aspiring Wallabies on the Waratahs Rugby Team!
Thrill events team is proud to be working with Wahu official sponsors of the Waratahs Rugby 5’s on the Northern beaches. This weekend Thrillsters will be on Newport Beach with WAHU prizes and giveaways. Amazing activities and beach sport games to play at the activation zone. Coordinating major competitions with serious Kudos for winners of the ALL-IN WAHU beach carnival games.
Future Wallabies and Waratahs can meet awesome Australian and NSW players, past and present, including:
• Lote Tuqiri
• Dean Mumm
• Phil Waugh
• Hugh Sinclair
• Tom Horton
• Andrew Tuala
• Charlie Gamble
Come along and play at the Interactive Outdoor Games Zone to become the next WAHU-la champion!
Wahu Games Zone is where you will find the Thrill events activation team with the prizes and giveaways.
- Interactive outdoor Games Zone
- Wahu Army of Funmaker
- The Wahu Races
- Competitions with great prizes
- Wahu Wave Photo Wall
Homegrown Aussie brand since1999, is the proud sponsor of Beach Rugby Fives.
Vast array of toys for land, pool or beach, so wherever you are, and whatever your mood, they’ve got you covered.
ABOUT NSW RUGBY:
NSW Rugby’s vision and mission is to ‘care, connect and unify the great game of rugby in New South Wales through a clear vision and focus’.
Supporting Beach Rugby Fives is part of this vision.
Thrill flexible activities line up suits any location along our great Australian coast – ‘to let the good times rip’.