35 brilliant Treasure Hunts with real treasure chests for exciting fun outdoor escape corporate team building and team bonding activities whilst problem solving, improving staff interaction, increased communication and being resourceful at finding all clues to succeed in opening the bounty. An intelligent, clever experience at a comfortable pace for all abilities from 2-3hrs. For all groups of 10-1,000+ with 5 Package Levels of fun Treasure Hunting for real bountiful Treasures that are great events for businesses. Bringing staff, employees, managers and leaders together!
Be rewarded with bounty, which you can build to keep or donate to children’s charity groups.
– Fun briefing equipment supplied.
– Teams allocated & receive Clues Scavenger Collection Sheet
– Teams head off to accomplish challenges and fun activities
– Teams Locate facts, people, places each with their mystery
– Completing intriguing activities within set time frame
– Crews use their wits and share a wonderful experience
Staff interaction activities whilst hunting for clues for corporate groups in all locations;
- Sydney CBD City or Hyde Park
- Sydney Royal Botanical Gardens
- Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay
- Pyrmont / Surry Hills / Kings Cross / Woollomooloo / Glebe / Ultimo
- The Rocks/ Circular Quay
- Parramatta Park Royal, Rydges, Novotel
- Norwest / Bella Vista / Castle Hill and Baulkham Hills
- Escape Cockatoo Island
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens
- Newcastle and Wollongong
- Manly Beach from the Novotel, Sebel or Q Station
- Bondi Beach from the Pavillion
- Coogee Beach direct from The Crowne Plaza or Coogee Bay Hotel
- Central Coast Terrigal and
- Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Tweed Heads, Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast.
Embark upon custom built team building that are exciting discoveries. Finding secret clues on a mystery journey. Available from all conference venues, corporate offices and hotels. Guaranteed with the best fun team activities for both social celebrations and as rewarding corporate team bonding to embrace team spirit.
Treasure Hunt Activities in Sydney, The Rocks, Escape Cockatoo Island, Darling Harbour, Botanic Gardens, Manly and along the Gold Coast Beaches
Escape the conference space indoors and get out to explore the world. Starting with stunning Sydney beaches of Manly Beach, Bondi Beach and Coogee Beach. Head West to Sydney Olympic Park to search for Olympic Gold and discover Parramatta with historic charm.
Ascend The Blue Mountains walking the cliff tops around Katoomba, Carrington, Hydro Magestic, Lilianfels and The Fairmont Resort with team building activities designed to activate the mind and corporate body.
Taste the wine regions most devine wines within The Hunter Valley direct from the Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza, Chateau Elan, Mercure and Cypress Lakes Resorts. Splashed with wine tastings, beer tasting, chocolates and possibly a distillery for over-proof alcohol along a pirates journey.
Become a bushranger in the Southern Highlands from Bowral to Peppers Berida Manor, Craigieburn or Gibraltar Hotel and Milton Park. Stepping back in history through Berrima Gaol or take a dip into the Kangaroo Valley and Berry.
In Melbourne we uncover the intrigues behind hidden doors, laneways, alleys and dock-sides. Rollicking fun from Federation Square to Docklands and Southbank.
Up North in Queensland where it’s sunny one day and perfect the next. We conduct Thrilling Treasure Hunt team building activities in Surfers Paradise including Kingscliff and along the Gold Coast.
Extend the Queensland banana benders crews to Brisbane, Port Douglas, Palm Cove and Cairns for special treasure hunting corporate events for especially large groups of 50-1,000 delegates conferencing.
Where-ever you want a Treasure Hunt Thrill designed to have you arrive at your destination with a smile and bounty in hand.
Call 02 9630 2222 team building professionals and receive a FREE* (once booked) engraved Holy Grail locked inside ye real Pirates Treasure Chest.