Thrill presents exciting fun Covid Safe Christmas celebration Scavenger and Clever secret stash Treasure Hunts for work party or staff connection end of year party events.
Discover real treasure chest bounties filled with the best fun group activities and corporate outdoor team building for staff reward.
Great fun to enjoy corporate challenges to find the secret work Christmas party celebration venue in time. Prize items can be secured and locked in the Thrill treasure chest for extra reward. Terrific for staff cooperation, problem solving or competition. Achieve teamwork goals whilst enjoying a friendly drink along the way. Improve staff motivation, increase employee inter-action with excellence in communication coupled with team collaboration to succeed.
Experience intelligent, clever team development activities at a comfortable pace for all abilities through Sydney, The Rocks, Darling Harbour. The ultimate Cockatoo Island Escape to Manly and Bondi or Coogee and Central Coast Beaches. Events everywhere along the East Coast of Australia.
– Fun team briefing by pirate captain
– All Equipment supplied
– Teams Allocated and Dressed Up with Props; bandanas and a Captains Cap
– Receive Clues + Scavenger Hunt Collection Sheet
– Teams head off to accomplish challenges and fun activities meeting Thrill activities facilitator enroute
– Locate facts, people, places each with their unique mystery and stories to uncover
– Completing intriguing activities within set time frame
– Crews use their sluething wits and share a wonderful discovery experience
Over 50 locations to explore and Scavenger Treasure Hunt Escape to Fresh Air for Team HMAS SUCCESS!
- Sydney City, Hyde Park, Hyde Park Barracks, Martin Place, Centennial Park, Bicentennial Park, Macquarie Place, Tank Stream, Wynyard
- Sydney Botanical Gardensand The Art Gallery of NSW
- Darling Harbour, Darling Quarter, International Convention Centre ICC Sydney Conferences, King Street Wharf and Cockle Bay including all Hotels and The Maritime Museum.
- Barangarooand along The Fore Shores to Walsh Bay, The Sebel and Hickson Road
- The Rocks, Sydney with as many historic pubs and lovely alleyways on cobblestones to explore.
- Pyrmont, Surry Hills, Kings Cross, Woollomooloo, Glebe, Ultimo
- Circular Quay – Sydney Harbour Foreshores
- Bowral Blooming Festival Heist, Berrima Bushrangers, Bundanoon, Berry in The Southern Highlands and Highlands Flings.
- Parramatta from The Park Royal, Rydges and Novotel Hotels to Parramatta Park and Bankwest Stadium.
- Norwest – Bella Vista – Castle Hill – Baulkham Hills – Pennant Hills – North Ryde and Macquarie Park team activities.
- Escape Cockatoo Island – The most Infamous Treasure Hunting Team Escape from an Island.
- Explore Sydney’s Islands like; Goat Island, Clarke Island, Berry Island and even Shark Island.
- Brisbane CBD, Eagle St Pier to Kangaroo Point, South bank and The Botanic Gardens Trails
- Newcastle and Wollongong Steel Cities buried Secrets
- Manly Beach pirating dash across the Corso from Manly Novotel, at the Sebel or daring pirate raids at the Q Station.
- Bondi Beach by the Pavillion – smuggle by Speedos Cafe
- Coogee Beach Hunt directly from The Crowne Plaza and Coogee Bay Hotel
- Sydney Olympic Park hunts from the Novotel or Pullman Hotel. ANZ Stadium, Kudos and Spotless arena or the Homebush Bay Brewery
- Central Coast Truly Terrigal Hunts from Terrigal Crowne Plaza, Magenta Shores. Koindah Waters, The Entrance Beaches and Lagoons
- Surfers Paradise Gold Coast Hunting from Main Beach, at Tweed Heads, down to Burleigh Heads
- Everywhere up n down the Gold Coast from Southport to Kingscliff n beyond.
- Byron Bay Beauties
- Escape the office on Custom Built Quests, Missions, Scavenger Hunts and Mystery Treasure Trails Created exclusively for your team off site.
Embark upon custom built team building activities that are exciting discoveries. Finding secret clues on a mystery journey. Available from all conference venues, corporate offices and hotels. Guaranteed with the best fun team activities for both social celebrations and as rewarding corporate team bonding to embrace team spirit.
Treasure Hunt Activities for all Groups in Sydney, The Rocks, Escape Cockatoo Island, Darling Harbour, Manly Beach, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, The Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise
SYDNEY Escape the conference space indoors and get outdoors to explore the world. Starting with stunning Sydney beaches of Manly Beach, Bondi Beach and Coogee Beach. Head West to Sydney Olympic Park to search for Olympic Gold and discover Parramatta’s historic charm.
BLUE MOUNTAINS Ascend The Blue Mountains walking the cliff tops around Katoomba, Carrington, Hydro Magestic, Lilianfels and The Fairmont Resort with team building activities designed to activate the mind and corporate body.
HUNTER VALLEY Taste the wine regions most devine wines within The Hunter Valley direct from the Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza, Chateau Elan, Mercure and Cypress Lakes Resorts. Splashed with wine tastings, beer tasting, chocolates and possibly a Pokloin distillery for over-proof alcohol along a pirates journey. Sample Smelly Cheeses and discover the best fun team building Hunter Valley treasures you can hope for.
SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS Become a bushranger on your next staff conference break in the Southern Highlands from Bowral to Peppers Berida Manor, Craigieburn or Gibraltar Hotel and Milton Park Hotels. Stepping back in history through to Berrima Gaol or take a dip into the Kangaroo Valley and Berry’s best produce.
In Melbourne we uncover the intrigues behind hidden doors, laneways, alleys and dock-sides. Rollicking fun scavenger hunts. From Federation Square to Docklands and Southbank before finding the island or Yarra River bar.
Up North in Queensland where it’s sunny one day and perfect the next. We conduct Thrilling Treasure Hunts for the best escape and team building activities in Surfers Paradise. Including theme Parks, Sea World, Dream World, Movie World and Kingscliff Hotels and all along the awesome Gold Coast down to Byron Bay Resorts.
Explore more of Queensland for Conference Escapes to Brisbane, Port Douglas, Palm Cove, Sunshine Coast and Cairns for special treasure hunting or scavenger corporate events. Designed especially for large conference groups of 50-500 delegates on an amazing business conference escape.
Wherever you require a journey that results in an amazing surprise for delegates, sales staff, employees, corporate groups, trade shows and company outings. Thrill will custom designed the content to have your staff arrive at your destination with a smile and bounty in hand.
Call 02 9630 2222 team building professionals and receive a FREE* (once booked, min numbers apply) engraved Holy Grail locked inside ye real Pirates Treasure Chest.
For EOFY and Christmas Party scavenger hunt events rewarded with secret bounty. An awesome Christmas surprise is your finding Santa treasures and bounty to gift to deserving disadvantaged kids.
Thrill has packed a Santas gift sack of 5 Package Levels of full on fun Treasure Hunting ask us for more… Call; 0459 1111 29