Thrill presents exciting fun Scavenger Hunts and Clever secret Treasure Hunts team building activities or work party for staff connection or end of year EOFY celebration events. Over 50 locations and clever team activities to experience, discover, explore and reveal true treasures.
Discover real treasure chest bounties filled with the best fun group activities and corporate outdoor team building for rebuilding staff connection and reward.
Great fun to enjoy corporate challenges to find the secret work EOFY of office or Christmas party celebration venue in time. Prized items can be secured and locked in the Thrill treasure chest for extra reward.
Terrific for staff cooperation, collaboration, problem solving or fierce competition. Achieve teamwork business goals whilst enjoying a friendly celebratory drink at the bar along the way. Improve staff connections, morale motivation. Increase +ve employee inter-action with excellence in communication coupled with fun team collaboration activities to succeed.
Experience intelligent, clever staff team development activities at a comfortable walking pace for all abilities through Sydney, The Rocks, Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Botanic Gardens, Hyde Park and more.
Trial the ultimate Cockatoo Island Team Building Escape Harbour Cruise to Manly and Bondi or Coogee Beaches.
– Fun team briefing by a friendly pirate captain
– All equipment supplied
– Teams Allocated and Dressed Up with Props; bandanas and possibly a Captains Cap
– Receive Clues
– Scavenger Hunt Collection Sheet
– Teams head off to accomplish challenges and
– Fun activities meeting Thrill treasure team activities facilitator en-route
– Locate interesting and clever facts, about people, places and spaces
– unique mystery and stories to uncover
– Complete or compete the team activities within set time frame
– Crews use their sleuthing wits and share collaborative teamwork to
– Recover and unlock real treasure chests
Over 100 locations to explore and win on Scavenger Treasure Hunt Escapes to Fresh Air for Team HMAS SUCCESS!
- Sydney CBD, Hyde Park, Hyde Park Barracks, Martin Place, Centennial Park, Bicentennial Park, Macquarie Place, Tank Stream, Wynyard
- Sydney Royal Botanical Gardens Hunts and The Art Gallery of NSW
- Darling Harbour, Darling Quarter, International Convention Center ICC Sydney Conferences, King Street Wharf and Cockle Bay including all Novotel Hotels, The Aquarium, Wildlife World and The Maritime Mu-sea-uM.
- Barangaroo and along The Fore Shores to Walsh Bay, The Sebel, KPMG and Hickson Road Pubs.
- On The Rocks, Sydney with as many historic pubs and alleyways on cobblestones to docksides to explore.
- Pyrmont, Surry Hills, Kings Cross, Woollomooloo, Glebe, Ultimo
- Circular Quay – Sydney Harbour Fore Shore the best Fun Team Activities under Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Bowral Blooming Festival Heist, Berrima Bushrangers, Bundanoon, Berry in The Southern Highlands and Highlands Flings.
- Crowne Plaza Hotels Scavenger Hunt Activities – finding the Jewel in The Crowne.
- Parramatta from The Park Royal, Rydges and Novotel Hotels to Parramatta Park and the amazing races Bankwest Stadium.
- Norwest – Bella Vista – Castle Hill – Baulkham Hills – Pennant Hills – North Ryde and Macquarie Park team building indoor or outdoor activities.
- Escape Cockatoo Island team events with a Sydney Harbour Cruise, Delicious Catering with a Special Bar set up catering for celebration Drinks. Staff enjoy an infamous Treasure Hunting Team Escape from a unique solitary confined Sydney Island.
- Explore Sydney Harbour Islands; Goat Island, Clarke Island, Berry Island, Cockatoo Island events with a special Bar or select Shark Island.
- Brisbane CBD, Eagle St Pier to Kangaroo Point, South Bank, Roma Street Gardens and The Brisbane Botanic Gardens Trails
- Newcastle and Wollongong Steel Cities forged in Steel Secrets
- Manly Beach pirating dash across the Corso from Manly Novotel, at the Sebel or daring pirate raids at the Q Station.
- Bondi Beach by the Pavillion – smuggle by Speedos Cafe
- Coogee Beach Hunt directly from The Crowne Plaza and Coogee Bay Hotel
- Sydney Olympic Park hunts from the Novotel or Pullman Hotel. ANZ Stadium, Kudos and Spotless arena or the Homebush Bay Brewery
- Central Coast Truly Terrigal Hunts from Terrigal Crowne Plaza, Magenta Shores. Kooindah Waters, The Entrance Beaches and Lagoons
- Surfers Paradise Gold Coast Hunting from Main Beach, at Tweed Heads, down to Burleigh Heads
- Everywhere up n down the Gold Coast to Tweed Coast from Southport to Kingscliff n beyond.
- Byron Bay Beauties
- Escape the office on Custom Built Quests, Missions, Scavenger Hunts and Mystery Treasure Trails – all Created exclusively for your team off site.
Embark upon custom built team building activities that are exciting discoveries. Finding secret clues on a mystery journey. Available from all conference venues, corporate offices and hotels. Guaranteed with the best fun team activities for both social celebrations and as rewarding corporate team bonding to embrace team spirit.
Treasure Hunt Activities for all Groups in Sydney, The Rocks, Escape Cockatoo Island, Darling Harbour, Manly Beach, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, The Gold Coast or Surfers Paradise
SYDNEY Escape ICC conference space indoors and get outdoors to explore the world. Starting with Darling Harbour Dash, Barrangaroo brilliance. Stunning Sydney beach scavenger hunts at Manly Beach, Bondi Beach and Coogee Beach. Head West to Sydney Olympic Park. Searching for Olympic Gold and discovering Parramatta’s secret historic charm.
BLUE MOUNTAINS Ascend The Blue Mountains walking the cliff tops around Katoomba, Carrington, Hydro Magestic, Lilianfels and The Fairmont Resort with team building activities designed to activate the mind and corporate body.
HUNTER VALLEY Taste the wine regions most devine wines within The Hunter Valley direct from the Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza, Chateau Elan, Mercure and Cypress Lakes Resorts. Splashed with wine tastings, beer tasting, chocolates and possibly a Pokloin distillery for over-proof alcohol along a pirates journey. Sample Smelly Cheeses and discover the best fun team building Hunter Valley treasures you can hope for.
SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS Become a bushranger on your next staff conference break in the Southern Highlands from Bowral to Peppers Berida Manor, Craigieburn or Gibraltar Hotel and Milton Park Hotels. Stepping back in history through to Berrima Gaol or take a dip into the Kangaroo Valley and Berry’s best produce.
In Melbourne we uncover the intrigues behind hidden doors, laneways, alleys and dock-sides. Rollicking fun scavenger hunts. From Federation Square to Docklands and Southbank before finding the island or Yarra River bar.
Up North in Queensland where it’s sunny one day and perfect the next. We conduct Thrilling Treasure Hunts for the best escape and team building activities in Surfers Paradise. Including theme Parks, Sea World, Dream World, Movie World and Kingscliff Hotels and all along the awesome Gold Coast down to Byron Bay Resorts.
Explore more of Queensland for Conference Escapes to Brisbane, Port Douglas, Palm Cove, Sunshine Coast and Cairns for special treasure hunting or scavenger corporate events. Designed especially for large conference groups of 50-500 delegates on an amazing business conference escape.
Wherever you require a journey that results in an amazing surprise for delegates, sales staff, employees, corporate groups, trade shows and company outings. Thrill will custom designed the content to have your staff arrive at your destination with a smile and bounty in hand.
Please Call m: 0459 1111 29 team building pirate Island professionals and receive a FREE* engraved Holy Grail locked inside ye real Pirates Treasure Chest.
For EOFY and Xmas Christmas Party scavenger hunt events rewarded with secret bounty. An awesome Christmas surprise is your finding Santa treasures and bounty to gift to deserving disadvantaged kids.
Thrill has packed a Santas gift sack of 5 Package Levels of full on fun Treasure Hunting – ask for more staff connection fun and conference packages… Please Call; m 0459 1111 29