Thrill presents exciting fun Treasure Hunt events with real treasure chests ensuring the best group activities and corporate outdoor team building activity rewards. Great fun to enjoy corporate challenges to find the secret work party celebration venue in time. Prize items can be the bounty.
Terrific for staff cooperative problem solving. Achieving goals whilst possibly enjoying a friendly drink along the way. Improve staff motivation, communication and collaboration to succeed.
Inclusions and Process:
– Fun team briefing
– All Equipment supplied
– Teams Allocated and Dressed Up with Props
– Receive Clues + Scavenger Hunt Collection Sheet
– Teams head off to accomplish challenges and fun activities
– Locate facts, people, places each with their unique mystery and stories to uncover
– Completing intriguing activities within set time frame
– Crews use their sluething wits and share a wonderful discovery experience
Over 30 locations to explore and discover Treasures
- Sydney City, Hyde Park, Centennial Park, Bicentennial Park
- Sydney Botanical Gardens
- Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay
- The Rocks, Sydney
- Pyrmont / Surry Hills / Kings Cross / Woollomooloo / Glebe / Ultimo
- Circular Quay – Sydney Harbour Foreshores
- Bowral, Berrima, Bundanoon, Berry in The Southern Highlands
- Parramatta from The Park Royal, Rydges and Novotel
- Norwest – Bella Vista – Castle Hill – Baulkham Hills – Pennant Hills – North Ryde and Macquarie Park
- Escape Cockatoo Island – The most Infamous Treasure Hunting Team Escape from an Island
- Explore Sydney’s Islands like; Goat Island, Clarke Island, Berry Island and even Shark Island
- Brisbane Eagle St Pier to Kangaroo Point, South bank and The Botanic Gardens Trails
- Newcastle and Wollongong Steel Cities buried Secrets
- Manly Beach direct to Manly Beach and Corso from the Manly Novotel, Sebel or Q Station
- Bondi Beach by the Pavillion or Speedos Cafe
- Coogee Beach Hunt directly from The Crowne Plaza and Coogee Bay Hotel
- Sydney Olympic Park hunts from the Novotel or Pullman Hotel. ANZ Stadium, Kudos and Spotless arena or the Homebush Bay Brewery
- Central Coast Terrigal Hunts from Terrigal Crowne Plaza, Magenta Shores. The Entrance Beaches and Lagoons
- Surfers Paradise Gold Coast Hunting from Main Beach, at Tweed Heads, down to Burleigh Heads
- Everywhere up n down the Gold Coast from Southport to Kingscliff.
- Custom Built Quests, Missions, Scavenger Hunts and Mystery Treasure Trails Created for you.
Embark upon custom built team building activities that are exciting discoveries. Finding secret clues on a mystery journey. Available from all conference venues, corporate offices and hotels. Guaranteed with the best fun team activities for both social celebrations and as rewarding corporate team bonding to embrace team spirit.
Clever Treasure Hunting for Group Activities throughout Sydney, The Rocks, Escape Cockatoo Island, Darling Harbour, Manly Beach, Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise Events
Escape the conference space indoors and get out to explore the world. Starting with stunning Sydney beaches of Manly Beach, Bondi Beach and Coogee Beach. Head West to Sydney Olympic Park to search for Olympic Gold and discover Parramatta with historic charm.
Ascend The Blue Mountains walking the cliff tops around Katoomba, Carrington, Hydro Magestic, Lilianfels and The Fairmont Resort with team building activities designed to activate the mind and corporate body.
Taste the wine regions most devine wines within The Hunter Valley direct from the Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza, Chateau Elan, Mercure and Cypress Lakes Resorts. Splashed with wine tastings, beer tasting, chocolates and possibly a distillery for over-proof alcohol along a pirates journey.
Become a bushranger in the Southern Highlands from Bowral to Peppers Berida Manor, Craigieburn or Gibraltar Hotel and Milton Park. Stepping back in history through Berrima Gaol or take a dip into the Kangaroo Valley and Berry.
In Melbourne we uncover the intrigues behind hidden doors, laneways, alleys and dock-sides. Rollicking fun from Federation Square to Docklands and Southbank.
Up North in Queensland where it’s sunny one day and perfect the next. We conduct Thrilling Treasure Hunt team building activities in Surfers Paradise including Kingscliff Hotels and all along the awesome Gold Coast.
Explore more of Queensland for Conference Escapes to Brisbane, Port Douglas, Palm Cove, Sunshine Coast and Cairns for special treasure hunting corporate events for especially large groups of 50-500 delegates on an amazing business conference escape.
Wherever you require a journey that results in an amazing surprise for delegates, sales staff, employees, corporate grousp, trade shows and company outings. Thrill will custom designed the content to have your staff arrive at your destination with a smile and bounty in hand.
Call 02 9630 2222 team building professionals and receive a FREE* (once booked) engraved Holy Grail locked inside ye real Pirates Treasure Chest.
For EOFY be rewarded with amazing bounty. Which you can build to keep or Fundraising by donating to children’s charity groups. An awesome surprise is our finding Santa treasures and bounty to gift to deserving disadvantaged kids.
We have packed a gift sack full of 5 Package Levels of fun Treasure Hunting Fun. Real escapes to discover bountiful Treasures that are great events for businesses.