Michelle Chapman is one of Thrill’s most experienced corporate training facilitator that utilises her knowledge and skills of cultural change in government departments and experiential learning with MBTI staff training for all organisations.
A genuine facilitator, down to earth practical approach with real life experiences and examples to share and positively impact your staff training. Originally from the Hunter Valley wine country region. Michelle Chapman is an experienced practitioner of MBTI and travels Australia to facilitate programs for Mining to Management and Leasing to Leadership programs.
Talented with achieving team development leadership outcomes for businesses that focus on developing and understanding their people. As well as integrating cultural change for government departments and private business.
Dedicated Thrill Employee Michelle Chapman is a Team Development Facilitator with Superb Attention To Detail for MBTI Staff Training Requirements
- Over 15 years extensive experience in leading teams performance to be more effective and efficient. Training small to medium Businesses, CEO’s, Managers, team Leaders, Corporations and Commonwealth Government departments.
- Specialist in; Human Resource HR Management, Learning and Development, Corporate Leadership, Staff Skills Training, Leadership, Team development.
- Emphasis on Improve Communication, Conflict resolution and Business Culture / Cultural change.
- 10 years+ Facilitator of exceptional corporate team building activities, experiential learning and leadership programs with Thrill team events.
- Michelle Chapman’s passion is improving peoples understanding of themselves and application. Ensuring a unique, vibrant positive approach to improving employee morale. Whilst carefully fine tuning a teams performance.
- Mish is a MBTI partner, MBTI accredited practitioner and experiential facilitator. Working with peoples strengths. Bringing teams together to further develop an effective team culture. Her ability to communicate and bring about understanding of the MBTI profiling tool allows clients to improve their teamwork and team harmony.
- Training provider with exceptional attention to detail to get the job done to an excellent standard every time.
- Mish is also Resident Artist, Dance and Flash Mob Choreographer, Dancer, Music Technician, Master Chef Cook and Instructor of philanthropic CSR events.
- A dedicated Dog lover and trainer to Morpheus the Lassie Collie (our loved furry K-9 hound on the trail of many great team building events including Build-a-Dog a home).
- Skilled at providing inspiration, inputting incredible energy thereby creating successful team building activities and events for all business and corporate groups.
- Qualifications: Preferred accredited Partner MBTI – Myers Briggs Personality Profiling
Dip Human Resource Management; TAA/TAE
Accredited and practicing: MBTI Certified Practitioner
MBTI Conflict Management