Michelle or more commonly known as “Mish” is one of Thrill’s lead corporate training facilitators and experiential educators. Talented and versatile with a passion for team development outcomes for businesses that focus on their people.
The Most Valuable Team Building Facilitator, Corporate Events Coordinator and Attention To Detail for your Staff and Dedicated Thrill Employee
- Over 12 years extensive experience in leading teams performance to be more effective and efficient. Within both Corporate and Commonwealth Government departments.
- Specialist in Human Resource Management, Learning & Development, Corporate Leadership, Staff Skills Training and Team development. Emphasis on Conflict resolution and Business Culture change.
- 10 years Facilitator of corporate team building activities, experiential learning and leadership programs with Thrill team events.
- Michelle Chapmans passion is people. Ensuring a unique and vibrant approach to improving employee morale and fine tuning team performance.
- MBTI accredited practitioner – working with peoples strengths and bringing teams together, developing an effective team culture.
- Training provider and attention to detail to get the job done exceptionally well every time.
- Mish is a Resident Artist, Choreographer, Dancer, Music Technician, Master Chef Cook and Instructor of team development programs.
- Dog lover and trainer to Morpheus (our loved furry K-9 hound on the trail of many great team building events including build a dog a home).
- Skilled at providing inspiration, energy, creating successful team building activities and events for all corporate groups.
- Qualifications: accredited Silver Partner with MBTI
Dip Human Resource Management; TAA/TAE
Accredited and practicing: MBTI Certified Practitioner
MBTI Conflict Management