Tree Planting for biodiversity with 10 Corporate Socially Responsible CSR Environmental team building activity projects. Helping recovery, post the extensive damage of bushfires in Australia.
Thrill is further extending it’s range of teamwork and environmental climate care actions. Ideal for concerned businesses and corporate groups to participate in Sydney, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, Southern Highlands and The Gold Coast. We welcome the new Regional Landcare Coordinator, Madeleine Florin. Bringing exciting opportunities for collaboration.
Thrill Team Growth TTG will take your team onto private properties, through amazing wildlife corridors and into remarkable bushland. We love regenerating coastal beaches to make a positive impact for native wildlife, bush regeneration and land stabilisation. Develop teamwork whilst helping increase conservation values through planting more trees and Australian native plants. Especially for native marsupial populations such as Sugar Gliders, Pygmy Possums, Koalas, Black Glossy Cockatoos – yes they are cute but they are also endangered.
Get onboard with Ecological teamwork programs custom designed.
Professionally guiding your group with the right techniques to improve wildlife habitats.
Coordinating all logistics, tools, equipment as well as Tree Planting site preparation. With the environmental team building process facilitated by Thrill events.
Implement multi-skilled teamwork exercises that benefit local communities to re-create eco friendly and sustainable environments.
Engage Your Staff and Employees by Selecting a Hands On Environmental Team Development Activity Project that are a Wild CSR Adventure for Staff to get outdoors and Bond
- Land Care projects in Sydney, Central Coast and South Coast NSW or Gold Coast hinterland, within rainforest pockets in SE Queensland.
- Coast Care projects along the beaches of Sydney, North to Newcastle, Sunshine and the Gold Coast. Along the South Coast through to Wollongong and Batemans Bay. Clean our Beaches.
- River Care along The Parramatta, Georges and Hawkesbury Rivers. Hunter River to Myall Lakes including all water catchments in and around Sydney. On the Gold Coast with Nerang River Care, Conservation areas of Bonogin Valley Creek, Currumbin Creek and Tallebudgera Creek Care programs.
- Tree Planting as part of a Corporates that Care Projects. Ongoing activation. Thrill facilitates in conjunction with local councils, companies, private land owners and local communities. Help Koalas and Glossy Black Cockatoos have a healthy native habitat.
- Bush Regeneration projects. Unite your staff, employees and managers with relevant environmental facts, before increasing native animal wildlife corridors, nesting homes and improving passive recreation areas. A great way to build your teams positive work culture.
- Recycling Projects from the office to work, play and back again. Thrill team communicate sgreat ideas that increase businesses and staff ability to interact with environments sustainably. Visit recycling centers in Sydney and The Gold Coast to witness the dramatic change of reclaiming waste. Then team build a Cubby House to be donated to a children’s charity with the Recycled and Reused materials.
- Planet Ark activity integration projects that makes a positive impact to help the environment.
- Build a Native Animal Nesting Box for your next team development, learning, meeting, off-site, conference or team development exercise.
- Raft Building and paddle along rivers and Lakes to help eradicate invasive weed species that are choking and killing our surrounding eco systems and waterways.
- Water Works Charity Team Building Water Activity where your team builds a water filtration system. Designed to be integrated into a village community in Africa or for remote communities throughout Australia.
Invest your team building and staff collaboration training with over 10 great ways for corporate groups to give back and give a helping hand to improvement the local environment.
“Help us to promote corporate teams, local businesses and companies to invest their team training, leadership development and team building exercises into worthwhile community projects”.
One of the greatest effect would be to have Parramatta River Swimable. We need your business teamwork to make light work of troubled areas. From bush regeneration, clean up campaigns and removal of invasive weed species.
Imagine your raft team building fun team white water regatta, kayaking or canoe tour taking a little time out to accomplish cleaning local waterways.
Sustainable Team Development for Corporate Group Events, Conference Breaks or Off-site Outdoor Staff Training Activities Investing in Our Environments
Apply Project Management skills in a real life learning activity training program that provides terrific ways to develop Managers to lead effectively. Take a break from your next conference to get outdoors mindfully. Pick up a shovel, trowel or rubbish.
Thrill implements environmental team building as in-situ at your offices or conference venues to meeting off-sites throughout all locations. We value your team development to be directed into worthwhile projects. Enhancing a business team learn new skills, further develop existing relationships and improve collaborative team work.
Thrill offers environmentally conscious business leaders and corporate groups, an opportunity to have their training solutions focused around real projects. Where current environmental issues affect local communities.
Teaming up with Land Care, Coast Care, Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife NPWS, Local Councils, Sydney City Council, Blue Mountains Council, Parramatta Council and The National Trust. To provide quality long term results by utilising your Team Building activities to sustain the environment.
Opportunity for businesses to invest in improving local environmental problems – Become the Solution!
With your teamwork and support, together we can make significant improvement.
Team Building projects that Focuses on the Processes and has your staff involved in:
- project planning
- site management
- land preparation
- bush restoration
- native habitat reconstruction
- conservation assistance
- working collaboratively
- team development
- effective leadership
- delegating responsibility
- managing time
- committing resources and
- communicating effectively
- partnering with Landcare, NPWS, Councils and Private Land Holders to achieve more
There will be a great deal of fun exploring new opportunities and time allocated to review the activities results.
Translating the teamwork learnings into your workplace by our accredited facilitators. Passionate about the environment and our stewardship. Be excited to use your skills in content creation and communication to motivate positive environmental behaviour business changes.
Link to a success story of Eco Super Foods outdoor environmental tree planting team building on the Gold Coast:
Please contact Thrill to discuss your aims and how your business can make a positive impact on environments within and surrounding; Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and The Gold Coast beaches to the rainforest hinterlands.
Please call Konrad Lippmann on 02 29630 2222 to discuss having your staff get into the great outdoors and contribute to keeping Australia beautiful.