Thrill is your qualified, accredited provider of professionally facilitated Canberra Team Building Activities and Canberra Corporate Events for Business teams, Australian Defence and Government Departments throughout the ACT. With over 23 years experience in exceptional program delivery for staff and employee training. Supplying skilled facilitators and qualified staff delivering a terrific range of engaging team building activities.
Our focus is on Corporate Social Responsibility CSR and Charity Team building programs that make a difference in the Canberra Community. Having conducted over 5,550 corporate group events with more than 150,000 participants on Thrill activities.
Fun Team Building Activities for Team Development in Canberra
Canberra organisations and businesses that invest time, finances and resources into team building. Develop their people more effectively, creating a competitive business skills advantage.
Teams are developed to achieve excellent results. However not every team maintains that focus. Successful teams are teams that train their skills. Our passion is to deliver training and team building experiences that ensure their success and improve your business results.
What Does Thrill Offer in Canberra this Christmas:
- Amazing Race Canberra reward your team with a journey to developing problem solving skills in an exciting journey of discovery
- Canberra Survivor team and coporate challenges within Molongolo Gorge, Civic, Lake Burley Griffen and all local parks.
- Philanthropic Charity Team Building 4 Canberra Kids. BMX Bikes, Trikes and Toys for Christmas. Become Santas helpers!
- Treasure Hunt for the Burley Griffin Holy Grail.
- Trivia, Games, Evening Entertainment, Minute 2 Win It Fun and Canberrian Games professionally hosted.
Thrill facilitates ADFA and Canberra Government Departments for MBTI, Change Management and Unique Events
Team building for government departments is a significant factor in improving staff efficiencies. Interaction between employees and are important if you wish to extract the best out of your workforce. Canberra Team building in an office fosters better, more honest and open communication.
Why do Government Departments require Team Building?
- getting to know each other better
- break the monotony of task driven office environment
- think laterally “outside of the box” thinking
- sharing personal experiences to engage people
- self realisation
- learning more about others they work with
- self development
- creating systems
- providing successive positive interactions within teams
- challenge decision making processes ie: “making fast decisions”
- increased effectiveness and team efficiency
- take responsibility for own behaviours and decisions
- greater awareness of skills and talents of teams
- tactile hands on experiences putting team development theory into practice
- taking that practice back into work environment
- rewarding government employees for good work and excellent job done
- encourage personal ownership
- improvement of attitudes
- focus that the sum is greater than the parts
- challenge the status-quo
- Resolve Conflict, mis-communication
- Increase value and feeling of worth within the Department utilising Leadership Development and Succession Planning
- Getting to Know one another better
THRILL develops programs, with follow up sessions to get your desired outcomes.
Custom Built Canberra Team Building Workshops
Thrill identifies your companies needs to design custom built team development workshop and retreats for you and your colleagues. We facilitate team, development with a professionalism and add fun, enjoyment, flavour and challenges.
Corporate retreat workshops range from 1 day conference workshop presentations to multi-day team building packages. Held at your location of choice or ours. Thrill tailored Team Building Training workshops has been used by hundreds of clients including QANTAS, McDonalds, Westpac Bank, Bendigo Bank, Medtronic, Community organisations and large government departments.
Team Development Workshop Topics Can Include:
- Coaching Skills
- Coaching Conversations
- Communication Skills
- Personality Profiling and Team Profiles
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personal Principles
- PAC Understanding yourself using Transactional Analysis
- Human Needs
- Empowering Questions
- Opportunity identification
- Self Reflection
- Self Responsibility
- Developing Teams
- Circles of Influence
- Praise and Encouragement
- Recognising and Utilising Peoples Strengths
- Self Awareness
- Managing Change
- How to Create a Happy and Fun Workplace
Team building and team development are essential tools in all people oriented environments. Helping people to understand the differences in personality, ensures personal development. All people want a positive workplace where communication, leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively to problem solve and achieve goals is at its heart. In essence, team building increases motivation, builds the morale, strengthens commitment and improved work results.
To achieve better results for your Canberra business work team – contact THRILL catalyst; Michelle Chapman and Konrad Lippmann 0459 1111 29 to start your free assessment and needs analysis.