Toys 4 Kids Charity Team Events for Corporate groups and Team Building activities for business by Thrill are an exceptional corporate event for Corporate Socially Responsible (CSR) companies.
Give the ‘gift of giving’ at your staff training and conference break activities to support and help local children’s charities.
Thrill designs large scale group events to build educational toys for kids at seminars, expos, conferences and meetings. Incorporating guest speakers who speak passionately about their work toward inspiring and Philanthropic / Humanthropic outcomes. An Audio-Visual multi media presentation may be included to futher motivate and inspire staff before the building projects begin. Ideal for groups of 15-500 staff, employees, managers, graduates and thought leaders.
Incredibly over 660,000 Australian Children are labelled ‘disadvantaged’ in Australia. Your business staff and employees can make a difference. Whilst we help with your team building activities investment being directed toward a common goal. The most worthy outcomes for your company and the recipients – awesome happy Kids!
Thrill designs and implements charity team development programs facilitated in Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains, Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise and Brisbane.
Special fun activities engage your employees to communicate and cooperate effectively. Becoming a toy factory, building together to support disadvantaged children. Whilst learning problem solving skills and integrating with others in your business.
Thrill guarantees providing excellent quality educational resources to children. As an ideal team initiative for businesses, organisations and corporate groups throughout Australia.
Rewarding kids, making them feel extra special, appreciated and recognised now, this EOFY or at Christmas.
Just like you want your employees smiling and staff being happy.
Corporate and Staff Engagement Manager. BARNARDOS
Make the Best CSR Business Investment a Toy Factory to Help Kids then Donate the Gifts to selected Children’s Charities Such as Act For Kids or Barnardos
Each team completes a series of fun activities in order to acquire the resources needed. Part by part, to build selected excellent quality and educational Kid’s Toys. Imagine Corporate Socially Responsible Teams making and building Toys 4 Kids that are:- educational, cross functional, anti-bias and great fun to play with.
Together – Now that’s great Teamwork!
We offer a comprehensive mobile team building service for all staff, employees and corporate groups.
The construction and building of the kids toys can be conducted at offices, board rooms, conference venues, function centers, hotels, resorts and outdoors or at our Kids charity partners centers.
Ideal for teams building Toys for Children’s Charities throughout the year and in time for Christmas. Our community and CSR programs are designed to encourage corporate teams, businesses and companies to build their teamwork skills. Whilst building quality toys for worthy causes like special kids and local children’s charities.
Staff and Employees Opening Hearts and Minds to Relive Being a Child Creating an Imaginative Toy Story Wonderland That is Real
In 2017 we have doubled our capacity for providing charity team building games and activities to benefit Australian kids.
- Soft Plush Toys to love and cuddle. We provide the templates and have teams, sew, stitch, thread the fabrics to bring to life a new toy!
- Cubby House Building for kids to play and imagine in. Thrill has 3 new Children’s Playground projects that would love you to build them a Cubby Houses in Sydney, Gold Coast and Brisbane!
- Kitchen Play Sets for young kids to Master Chef an Alice In Wonderland Tea Party or to Rule the Kitchen without getting under parent’s feet.
- Kid’s Wheel Barrow & Wagons to cart along a child’s prized possessions, whilst growing their imaginations through play.
- Billy Carts to race and play with team mates. Our new team building activities line up of BILLY KART team building in Sydney! For lower cost team development and leadership activities our Green Machine trike build is amazing fun.
- Doll’s Houses to decorate, furnish and remodel and role play life activities.
- Kid’s Furniture including Beds, Drawers, Cupboards, Table and colourful Chairs to decorate and liven up bedrooms.
- Rocking Horses thrilling fun to ride into the Melbourne Cup!
- Cars, Ride on Toys, Go Karts, Lawn Mowers, Quad Bikes – building modified Toys to benefit kids with disabilities.
- Balance Bikes or BMX Bikes – built for a full team building skills session where the kids enter to receive the bikes built by your teams. A rewarding heartfelt experience.
- Toy Boxes and Treasure Chests to store children’s secret treasures.
- Swing Sets. Play and sports equipment to engage children actively with healthy macro kinesthetic learning games and group activities.
- Play Grounds.Yes we have even built playgrounds with our corporate teams from the foundation up. Developing wonderful play environments for local disadvantaged communities and child care centers.
Gift Disadvantaged Children Toys with Thrill Events Charity Partners Gifting to Kids This EOFY and Christmas Experience for Staff Engagement
Who are the Children’s Charities Thrill events Toys 4 Kids Projects Partners With:
- Bridging the Gap
- Act For Kids
- Benevolent Society
- Make A Wish
- Stuart House
- Save The Children
- Starlight Foundation
- Red Kite
- Smith Family
- Salvation Army
- Camp Quality
- Variety The Children’s Charity
- Red Cross…
Thrill staff are parents, renovators, builders, mechanics and innovators that facilitate terrific learning experiences. We are often able to have the kids arrive to receive the kid’s toys your teams built. Or ensure the delivery of Toys with special crafted, personalised cards created by your team.
“Suitable for corporate groups & business teams making a difference to local and bushfire communities”
Invest in responsible team development or conference activities where your event budget is wisely spent on worthwhile causes. Creating an investment into the future of Australian children. Excellent teamwork development program for community minded corporate groups and teams.
From 10-100′s of participants Australia wide. Many hands will make light work and achieve great results showing Australian Kids that we appreciate them.
Facilitated charity team development programs supporting Kids includes
- Professional Hosts / Coordinator / Facilitators
- THRILL team building activities staff instructing
- Professional trades person directing the teams building play equipment projects
- Quality building tools, equipment and all materials to build terrific kids toys
- Exceptional series of activities balanced with new skills & fun engagement
From 1 hour for a fast impact kid’s toys team building session. To half day Santa and elves work shops in time for Christmas Presents to be delivered to Children’s Charities in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Typically Toys 4 Kids CSR team building activities workshops are approx 3 hours. Customised to suit your needs and work commitments linked your preferred partner charity.
Thrill Customer Service is Mobile Everywhere to all locations
Toys 4 Kids team building for charity by Thrill is available throughout Australia. NSW, Sydney, Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Melbourne VIC & ACT Canberra. At all conference centers, offices and business locations.
TOYS 4 KIDS Locations are at our Charity Partners Warehouses, Corporate Offices & Available throughout Australia.
Indoors, outdoors, conference venues, hotels, offices. We facilitate a Toys 4 Kids corporate socially responsible program (CSR) at all venues. Providing rewarding workshops that will make a positive difference to your teamwork. THRILL providing premium Team Building Workshops with aligned corporate social responsibility values. Sustainable activities and materials sourced locally with community and charity involvement.
How are these Kids Charity Help Programs Accomplished?
- Thrill supplies the Professionally developed content and facilitates the program format in a learning environment with all the tools, instruction. Which we call PPP – Projects, Programs and Processes.
- You select the timing and location. As we are mobile, we travel to all venues, conference centers, hotels and offices.
- Minimum time is 1.5hrs to assemble and build suitable kids toys.
- You get to nominate the Children’s Charity and target focus or Age group.
- Your assembled and QC inspected Toys are delivered to your selected Charity Organisation
- We can teams can present the toys or have Children receive the gifted toys directly or through a Charity representative
- These are an emotionally rewarding accomplishment.
4 Steps to Determining the right outcomes for your team building beyond being flat packed
1. Build Toys for Kids: Facilitated, supervised & teams encouraged to achieve quality results.
2. A series of facilitated team building activity challenges to accomplish in order to receive the parts and professional tools necessary to build the toys.
Including making special gift cards for the recipient Children. Incorporating creative concepts that communicate your intent with the children recipients.
3. Non mechanical or Non Physical Team Building Challenges can be incorporated. With puzzles to solve, codes to decipher and secrets to unlock in order to acquire the resources part by part to build the toys.
4. Programs facilitated indoors or outdoors along a journey in order to accomplish the goal. Engaging both mind and corporate body to enjoy worthwhile results with tremendous results.
Achieving Employee Engagement and Staff Morale Improvement Results you can Believe In
* Facilitated Brainstorming
* Group Problem Solving
* Communicating effectively as a team
* Collaborate efficiently
* Identifying and utilising strengths of various team members
* Incorporating and unique talents, passions and skills of your people
* Have teams work together, accomplishing more for the community in which we live
* Enjoying excellent fun, in a worthwhile intelligent team building process
* Timings from 2-4hrs to suit requirements to fit in with conferences, meetings, networking and events.
Sample Teams Building Toys for Children’s Charities in Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast
- Toys for kids requires a discussion prior to booking as the program is customised and aligned to suit your business goals. Whilst matching toys to what kids really need.
- Once the details are planned THRILL sources all the materials and matches up the children’s charity and the recipient kids
- Thrill staff all, have working with Children’s Checks completed and are exemplary in working with children’s groups.
- Then its onto the Fun Ice Breakers
- Team members learn about each other and themselves in fun fast-paced games designed to organise your team into toy building groups.
- Clues and challenges are presented for teams to overcome and collect Toys for Kids Parts.
- Activities can lead teams outdoors on a journey. Collecting parts as they go. Or in winter or wet weather, complete activities indoors.
- As teams solve clues or compete, they acquire necessary materials and tools to build their toys.
- Groups discover that in order to succeed, they are not competing with each other, but to provide a whole range of exceptionally built, quality assured suitable toys.
- Negotiating to acquire the correct parts can be incorporated in the design.
- Quality Control QC inspections, modifications, improvements and testing suitability.
- The final minutes are of focused and united teamwork.
- Quality Controlling the Kid’s Toys, ensuring terrific build, alignment and adjustments under the guidance of professional staff.
- Then the magic. Gifting the finished toys directly to the Kids and / or Charity in attendance.
Happy Kids Playground Renovation – Sharing another Success Story
Where the Team Building activities are at selected Childcare Centers that are in desperate need of a renovation. The program includes. Landscaping, Building Swing Sets, assembling Cubby Houses and or Painting. All under the qualified supervision of Professional Trades people and Thrill facilitators.
Contact the Thrill Team that cares about kids development appropriately. Please call: 02 9630 2222. We co-contribute extra toys to bring more happiness to more kids, more often!