Thrill provides excellent quality facilitated Raft Building activities and Rafting Team Building Exercises to improve or reward staff connection. Rising to an Increase in staff engagement, improved staff relationships and greater team performance.
Let’s take your business, work or corporate group to the next level of team building at all conference venues from Sydney to The Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
Available for groups of 10-500 staff. At all conference venues, resorts, hotels, businesses, parks and waterways. Have fun playing all aboard games then compete and complete building a real raft to float your boat.
- Meet and Greet with your Thrill Host facilitator and expert raft builder
- Play All Aboard Staff Games to Connect
- Collect Raft Building resources
- Demonstration and Practice of Square Box Lashing techniques
- Tying and Knots to make a strong robust sea worthy raft
- Taping Techniques to Make Tom Hanks and the lost Wilson Castaway proud
- Build the best full size Rafts of 3m x 2.4m than can handle 4-6 adults
- Survive the 2 way flip test for the raft build integrity test
- Complete safety check QC and QA
- Fit Life Jackets and PFD’s
- Commence a fun or competitive Raft Race across the conference venue of hotel pool, lake, river
- Lets take your rafts to the oceans
- Paddling and splashing your way, racing to victory
- Debrief Awards and Presentations
Raft Building Challenges for Staff and Leadership Teams to Get on Board
Thrill conducts exceptional Float your Boat and Raft team building activities for great corporate group, staff connection and motivational fun employee events.
Teams that can build together are definitely better at working together. Get your staff and employees outdoors to experience a regatta or white water rafting package in Sydney. Where you get to build and race real rafts on the water.
Under Thrill Trainers supervision. Teams compete or collaborate to design and construct rafts.
“The fine details make the difference between a strong easy to paddle raft and a raft that falls apart when put under pressure”.
Add the element of water (H2O) and your team has the opportunity to test the success of their raft.
Effective Communication, Team Strategies and Fun for all involved in the challenge. Emphasis is on team work. Not too physical ensuring engagement and full participation. Teams work cooperatively (or competitively) to complete the raft building elements.
Professionally facilitated, excellent presentations.
Build quality full size rafts with all building equipment supplied.
Extend events to include real white water rafting experiences for corporate challenges at Sydney Olympic White water Stadium.
Catering, BBQs, Stand Up Paddle Boarding SUP or kayak paddling on Sydney Harbour, Rose Bay or Manly.
* Raft Building briefing and fun ice breaker games.
* Raft Design approval – sketch and lay out design plans
* Collect all building materials – Planks, Poles, Drums, Tape, Ropes
* Teach & demonstrate techniques of lashing and hydrology
– ie use and application principles relating to rafting and floatation
– including weight distribution, team position and paddling techniques
* Building the Rafts – full on fun and hands on!* Followed by a 2 way flip test to ensure safety and lashings are not compromised.
* Develop problem solving skills and resourcefulness
* Raft presentation – each team presents their raft
* Selling the concept, design and implementation strategies before christening and launch into the water!
* Additionally a Regatta or Race on or off the water is enjoyed (determined on the day).
* Professional THRILL Adventure Facilitators and water based instructional staff supplied
* Experienced in raft building and roping skills
* Drums, Plank, Poles, Lashing Ropes
* Team Thrill Strips – bright n colourful bandanas
* Excellent safety systems & standards
* FREE Raft Building engraved Champions Trophy
Team Development Outcomes
Improvement in Project Management, Planning, Collaboration, Construction and Delivery.Ideal to build up morale, invigorate, reward & motivate the team.
Develop problem solving and team work skills within set time frame.
Overcoming Challenges hands-on in an outdoor setting.
Excellent friendly competition, team cooperation and team building accomplishment.
White Water Experiences coupled with facilitated MBTI personality profiling or TMS Team Building Activities that are Adventurous Fun and Great for Leadership Development
Anywhere there is a waterway, dam or pool Australia Wide , Thrill will design and set up awesome fun team activities and events for groups. We visit and are mobile to all Conference Venues, Pools, Dams, Lakes, Rivers, Oceans, Beaches. We create boat building and raft Races on The Gold Coast at Sanctuary Cove crossing the lagoon or at peppers and Salt!
EXTRAS and ALTERNATIVES
- Catering + Celebration Drinks
- DRAGON BOATING
- REGATTA EVENTS
- Large corporate water based group events of 50-1,000 staff.
- HUNGER GAMES
- Corporate SURVIVOR with raft building activities
- Camping, setting up tents & Shelter Building
- Cruise out to and Camp or glamp on Cockatoo Island and other Stunning Sydney Locations
- Real White Water Rafting Adventures in Australia on The Tully River
- Raft New Zealand – NZ
- Corporate adventure and staff training trips World Wide
- Abseiling, Canyonin, Rock Climbing
- Tree Top Adventure Ropes Courses
- Mountain Biking
- Cooking, Clay Pot Smash, Boomerang Throwing
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Quad Biking, Canoeing, Bushwalking, Swimming
- Survival SAS and Australian Defence Staff Training Programs
From Sydney’s Olympic White Water Course at Penrith to taking on the Wild Water on real rivers like The Nymbodia River, Snowy River and in Cairns QLD on the Tully River along the East coast of Australia. Board full size inflatable white water rafts to enjoy a flowing adrenaline pumping white water experience of rapids and races! Within Sydney to the spectacular Tully in Cairns, to the wild Snowy River, Tasmania’s Franklin and New Zealand’s best white water rivers.
Your Thrilling experience and team adventure package awaits.
Call experts in Raft Building events m: 0459 11 11 29 .
We will develop your program from 2-3hr’s to multi-day inspirational journey’s on white water in Sydney or rafting down the Tully River in QLD or along the Franklin River in Tasmania with skilled adventure guides.