Thrill provides exceptional White Water Rafting Experiences that are great to combine with Raft Team Building Exercise to improve or reward team performamce. We take your business, work or corporate group on a real adventure. From spectacular Cairns to the wild Snowy River.
Complete raft building activities, then board full size inflatable white water rafts to enjoy a flowing adrenaline pumping white water experience of rapids and races!
From Sydney’s Olympic White Water Course at Penrith to Wild Water on real rivers like The Nymbodia, Snowy River and in Cairns on the Tully River on the East coast of Australia. Your Thrilling experience and team adventure package awaits.
White Water Rafting Experiences coupled with
Team Building Activities that are awesome fun and great for Leadership Development
Thrill conducts exceptional Raft team building activities for corporate group and employee events.
Teams that can build together are better at working together. Get your staff and employees outdoors to experience a regatta or white water rafting package in Sydney, where you get to build and race your rafts.
Teams compete or collaborate to design and construct rafts.
The fine details make the difference between a strong easy to paddle raft and a raft that falls apart when put under pressure.
Add the element of water and your team has the opportunity to test the success of their raft.
Staying Dry! Your raft can become a chariot to carry a team member aboard!
Effective Communication, Team Strategies and Fun for all involved in the challenge.
Emphasis is on team work.
Not too physical ensuring engagement and full participation.
Teams work cooperatively (or competitively) to complete the raft building elements.
Professionally facilitated, excellent presentations.
Building quality full size rafts with all building equipment supplied.
Can be extended to include real white water rafting experience challenge at Sydney Olympic White water Stadium.
Optional extras: Catering, BBQs and kayak paddling on Sydney Harbour, Rose Bay or Manly.
Raft Building with Thrill professionals is a Step by Step process
* Raft Building briefing and fun ice breaker games.
* Raft Design approval – sketch and lay out design plans
* Collect all building materials – Planks, Poles, Drums, Tape, Ropes
* Teach & demonstrate techniques of lashing and hydrology
– ie use and application principles relating to rafting and floatation
– including weight distribution, team position and paddling techniques
* Building the Rafts – full on fun and hands on!* Followed by a 2 way flip test to ensure safety and lashings are not compromised.
* Develop problem solving skills and resourcefulness
* Raft presentation – each team presents their raft
* Selling the concept, design and implementation strategies before christening and launch into the water!
* Additionally a Regatta or Race on or off the water is enjoyed (determined on the day).
* Professional THRILL Adventure Facilitators and water based instructional staff supplied
* Experienced in raft building and roping skills
* Drums, Plank, Poles, Lashing Ropes
* Team Thrill Strips – bright n colourful bandanas
* Excellent safety systems & standards
* FREE Raft Building engraved Champions Trophy
Team Development Outcomes
Improvement in Project Management, Planning, Collaboration, Construction and Delivery.Ideal to build up morale, invigorate, reward & motivate the team.
Develop problem solving and team work skills within set time frame.
Overcoming Challenges hands-on in an outdoor setting.
Excellent friendly competition, team cooperation and team building accomplishment.
Raft Building Activities Conducted in Sydney, Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, Snowy River, Tasmania’s Franklin River and Cairns on The Tully
Anywhere there is a waterway, dam or pool Australia Wide , Thrill will design and set up awesome fun team activities and events for groups. We visit and are mobiel to all Conference Venues, Pools, Dams, Lakes, Rivers, Oceans, Beaches.
- Bouancy Vests / PFD’s, Paddle for each person, Catering + drinks
- Alternative themes – HUNGER GAMES, LOST, SHIPWRECK, The MOLE, ESCAPE, SURVIVOR
- Camping – Build Tents & Shelter or Glamping
- Real White Water Rafting
- Abseiling, Canyoning, Ropes Courses, Rock Climbing. Cooking, Clay Pot Smash, Boomerang Throw, Quad Biking, Canoeing, Bushwalking,
- Survival Training !
- Cockatoo Island, Historic Ferry or Water Taxi Transfers.
Call expert Raft Building staff 02 9630 2222 to develop your program from 2hr’s to multi-day events everywhere.