Survivor team building activities and corporate events by Thrill are brilliant for active businesses groups getting outdoors. Enjoy exciting Survivor themed events specifically developed and facilitated to challenge, engage and reward your staff, managers or employees.
Re-creating reality TV with your own exclusive event.
Did you know that Thrill staff have hosted more Survivor days than Jeff Probst!
1,625+ programs delivered. Here is a taster of the Reality theme that kicked it all off.
Focusing on more fun team activities for all groups and all abilities.
Out Wit, Out Play and Get Out enjoying outdoor teamwork fun activities together with your work colleagues and friends. Participating in the latest Survivor Immunity challenges fix. See 10 Play for the Australian version.
Thrill provides the most popular and brilliant line up of fun survival activities on training programs. Designed to engage your staff with EOFY team bonding at any off-site outdoor team building, conference venues and corporate days.
Over 1,625+ Survivor events conducted since 2004, with a Thrilling series of unique ‘survivor’ activities.
Professionally coordinated, facilitated and hosted by trained, skilled outdoor education staff trainers and facilitators.
- Test and strengthen your team bonding resolve
- Improve teamwork, problem solving and employee relationships
- Thrill facilitates all corporate groups and business tribes of all abilities to succeed
- Improve employee Morale, Motivation and Mindset
- Create greater staff Engagement by being actively engaged
- Increase Communication, Collaboration and employee Cohesion (The Triple C).
Thrill facilitates rewarding outdoor Survivor experiences. With dynamic custom built challenges designed for all groups abilities to participate.
We have 25 years experience in delivering exceptional Outdoor Corporate Challenge Events to all client groups from 10-1,000 staff.
Survivor Events are conducted throughout NSW in Sydney, Blue Mountains and Hunter Valley. In Queensland, Brisbane or on the Gold Coast on exceptional private properties. Also within national parks, council parks, waterways and wild earth places.
See you at Tribal Council, now “its time to vote…”
Survivor EOFY Events from Sydney to the Gold Coast and out in The Recovering Australian Bush as well as regional Towns Conference with An Empty Esky
Re-creating, Replica immunity challenges and playing on the previous CBS TV series survivor activities.
Speak with Thrill corporate all stars to custom build unique, impressive branding events to suit your business team, behaviours and values.
Thrill can incorporate helicopter entry and evacuation, jet skiing, parachuting, mountain biking, horse-riding and 4WD ing our contestants to set locations.
Play the challenges you love on TV in Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Coffs Harbour. In Queensland on the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise and Sunshine Coast also in Brisbane and Melbourne.
Thrill brings on the wow factor with a range of staff activities; from Tree Mail to Torpedos, Sling Shot Shooting to Raft Building and amazing dramatic fun Tribal Council debriefs with rewards.
Top 10 List of Survivor Challenge Activities on your Team Building Events checklist with Thrill are:
- Meet and Greet Games by awesome your exclusive Survivor guest Hosts.
- Retrieve Tree Mail, develop strategies and get ready to strategise .
- Perform Tribal Chant, Dance or War Cry.
- Search and Retrieve for the Cache of Survivor essentials in order to survive with survival tips and techniques.
- Firing at Targets with water bombs, Slingshots, Spears, Arrows or Rocks.
- Puzzles to accomplish and test your communication, collaboration, teamwork and problem solving skills.
- Obstacle Courses Navigation – Blindfolded as pairs are roped together.
- Water Challenges to overcome fear with skill – in order to survive.
- Raft Building or Chariot Building. Great for the large corporate group events.
- Tribal Council – Debrief and Voting for the Ultimate Survivor Tribe and Individual winners.
Custom Built Survivor Games or Outdoor Corporate Challenges to Improve Teamwork Building Employee and Staff Morale
Experience counts! With over 1,000 superb survival programs and outdoor team building exercises conducted Australia wide.
More than 500 of the top companies in Australia.
It’s time to book a Thrill experience for quality team building, leadership development and staff training excellence in Team events.
As a bonus receive FREE* corporate event photography and a hand crafted engraved survivor Immunity Idol. Enquire now.
NEW: In the survival line up is Bear Grylls style adventures as well as Todd Sampson Thrill BODY HACKING training activities and events.
For those companies that are dedicated to increasing their staff problem solving and collaboration capacities.
Enjoy Challenges with rewarding outcomes for small business through to large corporate group events.
Contact the Thrill team events to design kick off a new outdoor adventure experiences that will reward your business tribe.
Call the SURVIVORISTS Now: 02 9630 2222