Thrill Build-a-Bike 4 Kids Team Building for Children’s Charities has now built over 2,000+ bikes for tykes where we partner your employees and staff with selected Australian kids charity groups that deserve two wheeled freedom.
Thrill demonstrates the value of quality corporate events by the production of higher quality bikes Quality Controlled by qualified bicycle mechanics;
- Thrill Removes the liability from your company’s Bike Building Activities
- We provide real bikes that Aussie kids are proud of and use. Ready to take on the local bmx track, skate park or hang with mates. Build jumps, play outdoors and have fun with kids freedom of independent travel….
- We employ professional engaging character strong facilitators and coordinators that lead your group building project. Then skilled Bike Mechanics come in to assist the final processes.
- Thrill Provides a $20 million Public Liability covering cycling related activities
- Supplying Quality Controlled and inspected bikes with Australian Standards Approval ratings
- Building Fit For Purpose quality bicycles targeted for kids that will ride them (not be forgotten or raffled off)
- Focusing on Child recipients being able and taught how to ride safely
- Going beyond the conference team building activity after-glow
- Delivering the bikes; matching the kids, setting up correct seat heights, brake lever positions.
- Demonstrate and practice correct helmet fitting
- Teaching skills and tricks whilst riding the bikes
- Locking them up and applying preventative maintenance
- Avoid being tricked into cheap team building solutions – only providing 1/2 the toy story.
- Provide a FREE demonstration model bike to compliment the team building gift to kids charities
- A Professional Thrill Host is always there to meet, greet and facilitate the smooth running and coordination of all large scale group events
- We are Passionate cyclists and advocates for safer cycling communities.
- Thrill staff have hosted both the BNSW Spring Cycle with over 10,000 recreational cyclists, kids, families, mothers, fathers, friends. Taking part and Gear Up Girl with over 1,100 ladies cycling in 2018.
Corporate Groups Assemble Quality Assured Australian Standards Approved BMX Bikes 4 Kids in a Bike Factory of Fun
Engage in teamwork that delivers great results for this End Of Financial Year (EOFY) or create meaningful fun Christmas Team Celebrations for your team to donate kids bicycles.
Set aside your End Of Financial Year to invest in worthwhile Charity Team Building Activities or Christmas Events. That are a unique present for disadvantaged kids.
By supporting young Australians access to to cycling. It has the ability to communicate strong positive messages to your staff, employees, workers and colleagues.
Employ their energies, skills and efforts to make a positive difference in local communities.
Thrill loves building bikes with a team of staff specialists in bicycle mechanics and bike building for corporate groups nationwide.
NEWS: 1m Matters!
Build Teamworks Bike Factory for your Staff as Santas Helpers this Christmas Celebration By Giving Kids and Your Staff a Decent Gift
We match kids of all ages with appropriately built bikes by corporate groups. Professionally guided in the building process with the bicycles triple checked before being ridden.
Lets unite corporate business through excellent teamwork to achieve success. The Bike for Tyke factory activities can be set up as a fun production line or as a competitive corporate team challenge.
Support us in helping to build over 1,000 more kids riding bikes in Sydney, The Gold Coast, Melbourne and Brisbane before 2020.
Thrill Custom Builds a terrific range of CSR Charity Team building and team development exercises that really engage staff to participate and learn from the experiences. CSR corporate events are available in all locations, in your offices, at conference venues or at our facilities, Australia wide.
Encouragement; Now It’s EOY Christmas time forward to Gift your team building teamwork to kids who deserve a decent investment and fair go.