Thrill Build-a-Bike factory fun 4 Kids have your Christmas Team Building for Children’s Charities do great things for others. With corporate businesses, Thrill has now built over 2,000+ bikes for Aussie kids. We partner your employees and staff with selected Australian kids charity groups that love the independence of receiving two wheeled freedom.
Thrill demonstrates the value of quality corporate events by the production of high quality bikes Quality Control by friendly skilled bicycle mechanics;
- Thrill Removes the liability from your company’s Bike Building Activities
- We provide real bikes that Aussie kids are proud of and use. Ready to take on the local bmx track, skate park or hang with mates. Build jumps, play outdoors and have fun with kids freedom of independence….
- We employ professional engaging friendly facilitators and coordinators that lead your groups charity building project. Skilled Bike Mechanics come in to assist the final processes.
- Supplying Quality Controlled and inspected bikes with Australian Standards Approval ratings
- Building Fit For Purpose quality bicycles targeted for kids that will ride them.
- Focusing on Child recipients being able and taught how to ride safely
- Going beyond the conference team building activity after-glow
- Delivering the bikes; matching the kids, setting up correct seat heights, brake lever positions.
- Demonstrate and practice correct helmet fitting – Teaching skills and tricks whilst riding the bikes
- Avoid being tricked into cheap team building solutions – only providing 1/2 the toy story.
- Provide a FREE demonstration model bike to compliment the team building gift to kids charities
- A Professional Thrill Host is always there to meet, greet and facilitate the smooth running and coordination of all large scale group events.
- Thrill are Passionate cyclists, with families, advocates for safer cycling communities.
- Thrill staff have hosted on 6 BNSW Spring Cycles with over 10,000 recreational cyclists, kids, families, mothers, fathers and friends. Taking part and Gear Up Girl Rides with over 1,100 ladies cycling in 2018.
Teams Assemble Quality Australian Standards Approved Balance and BMX Bikes 4 Kids in a Bike Factory of Fun
Engage in teamwork that delivers great results for this End Of Financial Year (EOFY) or create meaningful fun Christmas Team Celebrations for your team to donate kids bicycles.
Set aside your End Of Financial Year to invest in worthwhile Charity Team Building Activities or Christmas Events. That are a unique present for disadvantaged kids.
By supporting young Australians access to to cycling. It has the ability to communicate strong positive messages to your staff, employees, workers and colleagues.
Employ their energies, skills and efforts to make a positive difference in local communities.
Thrill loves building bikes with a team of staff specialists in bicycle mechanics and bike building for corporate groups nationwide.
NEWS: 1m Matters! Giving distance and respect for Kids Cycling.
Build Staff Teamwork Tykes-4-Bikes as Santas Helpers this Christmas Celebration By Gifting a brighter sustainable Future for Aussie Kids
We match kids of all ages with appropriately built bikes by corporate groups. Professionally guided in the building process with the bicycles triple checked before being ridden.
Lets unite corporate business through excellent teamwork to achieve success. The Bike for Tyke factory activities can be set up as a fun production line or as a competitive corporate team challenge.
Support us in helping to build over 1,000 more kids riding bikes in Sydney, The Gold Coast, Melbourne and Brisbane before 2020.
Thrill Custom Builds a terrific range of CSR Charity Team building and team development exercises that really engage staff to participate and learn from the experiences. CSR corporate events are available in all locations, in your offices, at conference venues or at our facilities, Australia wide.
Encouragement; Now It’s EOY Christmas time forward to Gift your team building teamwork to kids who deserve a decent investment and fair go.