Thrill Build a Bike 4 Kids will have your Teams Building for Children’s Charities like Act For Kids, Oz Child or Smith Family and Barnardos. Creating a brighter future. Increasing staff morale with engaging Christmas gift giving team activities that help kids and families in need.
This Bike Build team event is great for all groups. Conferences, AGMS, Awards ceremony with guest speakers and performances. Coupled with a moving Audio-Visual Presentation demonstration on the difference a bike can make to a child’s life. With 100’s of staff being engaged simultaneously. Uplifting music compilation and games, competitions to keep delegates 100% engaged and focused on achievement.
With the help of Australian businesses and corporations. Thrill has now built over 2,500+ cool BMX bikes for our future – the Aussie kids. We partner your employees and staff with selected Australian kids charity groups that love the independence of receiving two wheeled freedom.
Lets demonstrate the value of quality corporate events with the production of quality BMX bikes. Quality Controlled by friendly facilitators and skilled bicycle mechanics.
20 Cool Reasons to Employ Thrill Bike Building Team as One of the Best team Development Solutions for your next Staff Off Site Meeting, Boardroom Escape or Conference Break
- Thrill has a shared Passion to help others in need.
- Demonstrating CSR and corporate empathy for local communities.
- Looking after the legal liability from your company’s Bike Building and Charity Supporting Activities by applying relevant current insurances.
- Provides real quality and robust bikes that Aussie kids are proud of and use. Ready to take on the local BMX track, skate park or hang out with their mates. Building tracks, creating jumps, playing outdoors. Supporting self sustainable transport solutions, riding bikes and getting Kids on bikes. You will have great fun providing kids wellbeing, independent freedom with their own set of wheels and independence….
- Employ professional engaging friendly team bike building facilitators and coordinators that lead your groups charity building project.
- Thrill events has Skilled Bike Mechanics quality controlling. Completing a final check over adjustment and any repairs required to ensure only excellent quality, safe bikes are presented to the children and charities.
- Supply Quality Controlled and inspected bikes that meet all Australian Standards Approval ratings. Supplied with a fitted adjustable children’s bicycle protective helmet.
- Building Fit For Purpose quality bicycles targeted for kids that will get to ride and appreciate the bikes.
- Focusing on the Child as recipients being able and taught how to ride safely.
- Going beyond the conference boardroom event and team building activity after-glow with following.
- Delivering the bikes; matching the kids, setting up correct seat heights, and brake lever positions.
- Demonstrate and practice correct helmet fitting.
- Teaching skills and tricks for riding bikes with flair and independence. The freedom of two wheels is magic for a child. It grows their confidence and abilities to tackle life’s challenges.
- Avoid being tricked into cheap corporate team building solutions – providing 1/2 the toy story. Please Invest in fully proven Charity Team Building programs that have the necessary insurances to cover what you build.
- Provide a FREE* demonstration model bike to compliment the team building gift to kids charities.
- A Professional Thrill Host is always there to meet, greet and facilitate the smooth running and coordination of all group charity building events.
- Thrill are Passionate bike riders, cyclists, mountain bikers that are connected to 1,000’s of other riders. Every year we seek to increase the people riding in our communities sustainably.
- Advocates and ambassadors for sustainable transport , lobbying and building safer cycling communities. Ambassadors for vulnerable road users.
- Active Participation. Thrill events bike staff have hosted 7 BNSW Spring Cycles, each with over 10,000 recreational cyclists, kids, families, mothers, fathers and friends participating. Taking part in the Gear Up Girl Rides with over 1,100 ladies cycling in 2018 and 2019.
- Supply of professional Bike Mechanic to check all the bikes built. Make adjustments, fine tune, QA and QC every kids bike component; from handlebars to brakes, headsets, chain and tyre pressures.
Business and Conference Teams Assemble Quality Australian Standards Approved Balance and BMX Bikes 4 Children’s Charity – Its all about Connecting Staff and Creating Kids Smiles
Engage in teamwork that delivers great results for this End Of Financial Year (EOFY) or create meaningful fun Christmas Team Celebrations for your team to donate kids bicycles.
Set aside your End Of Financial Year to invest in worthwhile Charity Team Building Activities or Christmas Events. That are a unique present for disadvantaged kids.
By supporting young Australians access to cycling stars like Kathy Watts, Anna Meares and Tour De France Winner Cadel Evans. It has the ability to communicate strong positive messages to your staff, employees, workers and colleagues.
Employ their energies, skills and efforts to make a positive difference in local communities.
Thrill loves building bikes with a team of staff specialists in bicycle mechanics and bike building for corporate groups nationwide.
BIKE NEWS: 1-1.5m Matters! Giving distance and respect for Kids Cycling.
Build Staff Teamwork with the Tykes for Bikes this Christmas will Help Employees Re-Connect and Gift a Brighter Sustainable Future Transport for Australian Kids
We match kids of all ages with appropriately built bikes by corporate groups. Professionally guided in the building process with the bicycles triple checked before being ridden.
Lets unite corporate business through excellent teamwork to achieve success. The Bike for Tyke factory activities can be set up as a fun production line or as a competitive corporate team challenge.
Support us in helping to build over 1,000 more kids riding bikes in Sydney, The Gold Coast, Melbourne and Brisbane before 2020.
Thrill Custom Builds a terrific range of CSR Charity Team building and team development exercises that really engage staff to participate and learn from the experiences. CSR corporate events are available in all locations, in your offices, at conference venues or at our facilities, Australia wide.
Encouragement; Now It’s Christmas and EOFY time forward to Gift your team building teamwork to kids who deserve a decent investment of our skills and given a fair go.
*** Free bike/s provided when program is secured with more than 9 bikes.
Each 10th Charity Kids Bike is built and gifted by Thrill Events team for Free.