Suitable for all abilities, corporate teams, all groups, employees and staff team building or employee training to invest their time and spending to assemble flat packed furniture, helping others less fortunate.
There are many families struggling to make ends meet in Sydney’s greater West, Brisbane’s south, The Gold Coast and many Melbourne suburbs. Reaching out to assist families, Bushfire relief, migrants as well as refugees in less affluent urban areas surrounding us.
Go beyond the team building buzzwords. Being mindful is at the forefront of this exceptional team building experience. When it comes to spending budgets on staff training. Excellent return on investment, the long term benefits and positive impacts your teambuilding exercise can make, is rewarding.
Thrill partners with over 20 Australian family and crisis assistance charities. Facilitating your teams off-site, conference activities and project planning days.
- Task cohesion implementing staff collaboration skills
- Improving employees motivation
- Communication through sharing problem solving skills
- Further developing teamwork and staff integration in a holistic way
- Camaraderie working toward a common cause and improved work culture focusing on training that matters whilst making a positive difference
- Building for Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coasts local community families with kids
What is built on the Family Furniture Projects?
- Kitchen and Dining Tables
- Entertainment Units
- Student Desks and ergonomic kids chairs
- Kitchen Pantry’s
- Children’s Beds with mattresses for all sized kids and adults.
- Storage units and educational toy devices.
Select your partner charity or have Thrill bond your staff inter-actively. Lets get working together to accomplish a brilliant worthwhile team building outcome that does help others in need.
Thrill Client Reference; Just wanted to say a BIG thank you for doing such a great job with the ‘Building 4 Families’ Team Activity last week. We all enjoyed it very much!! Beam Suntory
Help Thrill, help others to make a difference to families in need. Unique: ‘CARE’ Caring Appropriate Resourceful Events’. 02 9630 2222