Thrill series of Corporate Conference Wellness, Yoga, Sound Therapy, Tai Chi – Body Balance, Body Stretch and Mindfulness Team Building business Retreat programs for staff, managers, leaders and employees.
Indoor or outdoor mindful, staff wellness programs In Queensland. Brisbane, Byron Bay the Sunshine Coast and all along the Gold Coast. Our wellness programs extend into Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Hunter Valley and on the Central Coast.
Getting your team into a calm and open mindset is paramount before diving into business content. Invest in opening your staff’s mindset to receive for best ROI on your conferences and meetings.
Conducted In partnership with Thrill coaches, Personal Trainers and accredited wellness teachers. Delivering professionally developed all-inclusive corporate body wellness and mindfulness experiences.
- corporate stretch
- reconnect with nature
- feel the photons
- sand n toes
- nature walks
- forest bathing
- walking with wildlife
- morning movement sessions
- functional movement training FMT
- circuit training
- Tai Chi
- body stretch
- body balance
- art therapy
- wellness n sustainability
- creativity n art
- expression to vision
- healthy minds = healthy bodies
- corporate body nourishment
- healthy cooking and food preparation practices
Especially designed to nourish the soul and energise the mind.
Thrill Conference Wellness Programs enable attendees a clear headed vision. Ready to tackle the day and any problem that comes their way.
Studies show that professionally designed staff wellness programs deliver excellent benefits to all participants, reducing health related sick leave.
Access amazing yoga studios near all East Coast Australian airports. Thrill offers corporate yoga and well-being, balanced breathing programs at all venues.
Please touch base with our wellness facilitators.
Coaching and consulting to individuals as well as business owners and corporations.
Thrill will assess and create body tuning techniques to improve leadership, personal mindset and inspire self confidence.
How can my company incorporate yoga, meditation, art therapy and mindfulness staff exercises?
Experience the delight of or silent walks and concentrated breathwork for your next conference or corporate off-site training.
We have trained instructors that facilitate all yoga styles and modalities. Tailoring your staff health programs or sessions, specific to your employees needs.
- Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Yoga Therapy
- Vipassana Meditation (silent courses)
- Certified Meditation Facilitator
- Qi Gong facilitation
- Master NLP Practitioner & Coach, Timeline Therapy Practitioner
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- EFT (tapping) Practitioner
- Spiral Dynamics
- Certificate of Advanced Metaphysics
- Non Violent Communication (see www.cnvc.org)
Thrill have over 20+ years experience working in corporate business environments.
- Experiencing the benefit of more mindfulness in the workplace which results in reducing sick days and sick leave in your business.
- We focus on increasing your staff ability to focus on business intelligence and productivity.
Corporate Wellness Retreat Programs integrated into conference and meetings within Sydney, The Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, Southern Highlands, Central Coast, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast
m 0459 1111 29
Each day of your business corporate retreat consist of four different wellness activities for staff and delegates.
of Thrill’s corporate body wellness cornerstones are:
- Physical activity sessions;
A mix of functional movement, group yoga flow, Tai Chi and boxing/boxercise, Get To Know You games and for those who crave intensity bootcamp.
- Wellness workshops;
Nutritional cooking demonstration and putting foods into practice
+ Interaction with other employees and staff to discuss using que cards
- Keynote presentations by guest health presenters, activists, entrepreneurs and mind-body nutritionists.
- Creative inner strength activities that engage a greater purpose to our lives
Functional body training by Konrad Lippmann – Get a Grip, In Step, Tough and Tougher, Body Flow, On The Go.
Perfectly complementing THRILL wellness activities. Our corporate well-being team has designed a selection of menus with a focus on healthy living. Offering wholesome and nutritious recipes and cooking experiences that are delicious.
- antioxidant filled Matcha and Chia seed puddings
- light and fresh Lettuce Wraps with turmeric infused chicken
- mixed salad and toasted pumpkin seeds for lunch
- Vegetable Pad Thai with zucchini noodles for dinner
Health and wellness experts have specifically designed inspired packages and programs for high end conferences and corporate retreats.
Thrill team of wellness educators and presenters deliver workshops on problem solving and motivating teams. Alongside keynote presentations on topics such as work-life balance.
Assisting in boosting delegate’s performance as well as promoting a healthy organisational and company culture.
“Employee health and wellness programs have been growing in popularity over the last couple of years, with over 50 per cent of companies in Australia now offering health promotion services. It is a pleasure to be a part of this movement and to see the positive benefits for not only the individuals, but the companies as a whole.”
To receive more information on your wellness corporate retreat conference programs activation in Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Gold Coast and Southern Highlands.
Please speak with qualified BA Human Movement Grad Diploma of Education and Team Management Systems TMS facilitator Konrad Lippmann
or Dance and movement facilitator and MBTI trainer Michelle Chapman
Discuss more about a program for your corporate bodies and retreats
m 0459 1111 29