Thrill has launched a series of Corporate Conference Wellness, Yoga, Body Balance and Mindfulness Team Building business Retreat training programs for staff, managers, leaders and employees.
Indoor or outdoor mindful, wellness programs from Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Central Coast. In Queensland in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast.
Conducted In partnership with local Thrill coaches, Personal Trainers and accredited teachers delivering professionally developed all-inclusive corporate wellness as well as mindfulness experiences.
- corporate stretch
- morning movement sessions
- functional movement training
- body balance
- wellness seminars
- healthy minds
- healthy bodies
- corporate body nourishment
- healthy looking – healthy cooking and food preparation options.
Especially designed to nourish the soul and re-energise the mind. Thrill Conference Wellness Program will leave attendees clear headed and ready to tackle the day and any problem that comes their way.
Studies show that professionally designed wellness programs deliver excellent benefits to all participants.
Access amazing yoga studios near all East Coast Australian airports. Thrill also offer corporate yoga and well-being, balanced breathing programs. Touch base with our facilitators. Coaching and consulting to individuals as well as business owners and corporations. We assess and create body tuning techniques to improve leadership, personal mindset and self confidence.
Has your company ever considered incorporating yoga, meditation, mindfulness programs?
Experience the delight of or silent walks and concentrated breathwork for your next conference or corporate off-site training.
We have trained instructors that facilitate all yoga styles and modalities. Tailoring your staff health programs or sessions, specific to your employees needs.
- Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Yoga Therapy
- Vipassana Meditation (silent courses)
- Certified Meditation Facilitator
- Qi Gong facilitation
- Master NLP Practitioner & Coach, Timeline Therapy Practitioner
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- EFT (tapping) Practitioner
- Spiral Dynamics
- Certificate of Advanced Metaphysics
- Non Violent Communication (see www.cnvc.org)
Thrill have over 20 years experience working in corporate environments. Experiencing the benefit of more mindfulness in the workplace which results in less sick days. We focus on increasing your business intelligence and productivity.
Thrill Corporate Wellness Retreat Programs are designed to be integrated into conference sessions within Sydney, The Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, Southern Highlands, Central, Sunshine or Gold Coast
Each day of your business corporate retreat consist of four different wellness activities for staff and delegates.
The cornerstones are
- Physical activity sessions;
A mix of movement, group yoga, Thai Chi and boxing, ball games or bootcamp.
- Wellness or team building workshops;
Nutritional cooking demonstration and putting it into practice
+ Interaction with other employees and staff to discuss using que cards
- Keynote presentations by guest health presenters, activists, entrepreneurs and mind-body nutritionists.
- Creative activities that engage a greater purpose
- Functional body training by Konrad Lippmann – Get a Grip, In Step, Tough and Tougher, Body Flow, On The Go.
Perfectly complementing THRILL wellness activities. Our corporate well-being team has designed a selection of menus with a focus on healthy living. Offering wholesome and nutritious recipes and cooking experiences that are delicious.
- antioxidant filled Matcha and Chia seed pudding for breakfast
- light and fresh Lettuce Wraps with turmeric infused chicken
- mixed salad and toasted pumpkin seeds for lunch
- Vegetable Pad Thai with zucchini noodles for dinner
Health and wellness experts have specifically designed inspired packages and programs for high end conferences and corporate retreats.
Thrill team of wellness educators and presenters deliver workshops on problem solving and motivating teams. Alongside keynote presentations on topics such as work-life balance.
Assisting in boosting delegate’s performance as well as promoting a healthy organisational and company culture.
“Employee health and wellness programs have been growing in popularity over the last couple of years, with over 50 per cent of companies in Australia now offering health promotion services. It is a pleasure to be a part of this movement and to see the positive benefits for not only the individuals, but the companies as a whole.”
To receive more information on your wellness corporate retreat conference programs activation in Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Gold Coast and Southern Highlands.
Please speak with qualified BA Human Movement Grad Diploma of Education and Team Management Systems facilitator Konrad Lippmann or movement facilitator Michelle Chapman on T: 02 9630 2222