Today a General Manager of a company wants to know the value of our team building services. His question is significant and one that more people should be asking.
“If we were to organise a charity team building exercise. Such as Teams build a kids bed for children’s charities. What would Thrill team events bring to the table that we couldn’t do as management?”
That is a great question and one that we are delighted to answer. As we love to provide team building services and look to clarify what it is that a team builder does. Especially when it comes to enhancing the work of communities and charities.
- provide an area of expertise in building teams culture
- integrating staff to be more cohesive and understanding of each other
- bring professionalism to group dynamics
- supply trained, qualified and experienced staff that are familiar with the programs
- 4,000+ client group team building activities and events experience
- 20 years professional facilitation in meeting objectives and achieving goals
- ensure customer service that extends beyond the team building contact time
- inject a series of skills and systems that engages groups too effectively cooperate.
- we coordinate all logistics so you can focus on your staff and participate
- we deliver all the components in our vehicles
- we are great at what we do and your team is geared by our enthusiasm
- professional tools
- ablility to immediately repair any mishaps or faults
- facilitate greater group enjoyment whilst acheiving the mission aims
- play great music to keep teams motivated
- set and maintain an exceptional standard
- keep teams focussed
- create gift cards that links the team building groups to the end recipients
- link to the right charities and people to make a positive difference
- take any burden off the client to ensure a smooth and seamless delivery
For further questions on team building activities for businesses, staff, employees and corporate groups. Please call, send us an instant message via facebook or complete the team building enquiry form for a free answer or quote.