Thrill conducts exceptional Hunter Valley Fun Events and team building activities for corporate groups entertainment, experiences, adventure, activities and wine events.
Direct from Hunter Valley accommodation and conference venues with Wine Divine, Treasure Hunts, Survivor, Archery, Amazing Races to Creative Art painting and Master Chef Cooking with Wine to Charity Team Building.
Thrill Events Planning team will develop your escape package from office departure, all activities, conferencing, accommodation, catering, meals, entertainment and transport to ensure a genuinely memorable escape from work.
- Cypress Lakes Resort – best for on site large group activities and team challenges. From creative Art designing a strategic vision to golf to massage and spa treatments and even able to fit in a few wine tastings or wine blending at cellar doors.
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley – Is the ideal venue for corporate entertainment, games and events. Where a short stroll will take staff to the vineyards, golf courses or Potters Brewery.
- Hunter Resort – has a fantastic choice of activities, wines and beers to select from.
- Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens – Here we conduct grape picking, grape stomping, wine blending and delightful wine tastings.
- Tuscany Wine Estate – a touch of Spain and Tapas in the Hunter.
- Chateau Elan – elegance class and great fun team building events for all size groups.
- Kirkton Park – Charm and lovely views over the vineyards provides a great backdrop for Survivor Team activities, obstacle course racing and Minute 2 Win It fun evening entertainment games.
- Harrigans Irish Pub – Terrific for lunch, dinner and festivities.
Thrill knows the Hunter Valley like the proverbial ‘back of our hand’. With staff born locally. We are keen to show you the best blend of wine country corporate group activities we can muster.
- Hunter Valley Activities ; Amazing Races, Survivor, Cycling, Obstacle Courses, Conference Break Outs, Hot Air Ballooning, Harley Rides, Horse Riding, Medieval Archery in The Vineyards, Sunrise Well being Exercises, and Sunset picnics.
- Team building Custom Built Packages and Corporate Entertainment to meet your time frame.
- Wine Tasting, Wine Blending, Grape Stomping
- More – Master Chef Cooking competitions with wine as a key ingredient…
Thrill your Hunter Valley Event Planning for Exciting Corporate Event Groups
A leisurely 1.5-2hrs drive North of Sydney CBD with the dramatic back drop of the Broken Back Range and The Watagans overlooking the NSW wine country. We package adventure experiences in the region with Ballooning, Helicopters, Hummers, Harley Davidsons, Horse Riding, Golf, Segways and Carriage Rides.
Select a Healthy start to the day with a corporate stretch session or enjoy an adventures on Hot Air Balloons, cycling, abseiling, bushwalking or even a warrior dash obstacle course over the vineyards and wineries.
Pick a variety of fun physical challenges preceding wine blending;
10 Terrific Team Building Activity tips for Hunter Valley Conference Packages
What are the Top 10 most popular corporate team building activities and things to do in Hunter Valley Wineries & Conference Centers?
Thrill suggest the following;
- Amazing Races or Treasure Hunts through the Hunter Valley Wineries, Breweries, Chocolates, Cheeses and Distillery! 5 packages to select from. Thrill creates the wow factor on amazing races that include Hummers and Helicopters.
- GRAPE STOMPING ROMP IN THE VINES. It’s a race to retrieve fresh grapes on the vines. De-stem, then Stomp, Dance and Squish the Grapes into a tasty juice. Thrill blends quality team building events with a variety of Hunter Valley wineries. into a fantastic drop to take home. That leads directly into WINE MAKING and WINE BLENDING.
- WINE GAMES and BARREL ROLLING with a blend of exciting, fun games and Mini Olympics relay style carnivals at Cellar Doors, Wineries, Conference Centers, Hunter Valley Gardens or at your accommodation.
- COOKING SCHOOL with a BBQ, gas burner or Grill. Thrill staff are exemplary cooks who take you through a fun Team Building Master Chef Cook off. 1 course cooking innovations. To Mystery Box challenges Flaring flambes with Hunter Valley distillery infused apple vodkas – mmmmm.
- DISTILLERY. Thrill loves their spirits and will share with you a science experiment where your team can taste Vodka’s, Schnapps and Liquers.
- WINE TASTINGS. We take you direct on a professional personalised tour to the vineyards, cellar doors and wine makers. Or bring a fantastic selection of premium local wines direct to your conference venue.
- BEER TASTING; with 3 breweries operating in The Hunter Valley; Potters, Matilda and Crowne Plaza. Thrill pours a wonderful beer for you and your team mates.
- HUNTER VALLEY GARDENS with an Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatters Tea Party team building activity that is unique. Cycling and Bike Riding adventures depart from here or your conference location.
- Hunter Valley CHOCOLATES and taste the dessert king’s Sabor’s sweet delights. It’s time your team building was rewarded with really special treats.
- DINNERS off site at Muse, Chris’s, Twine, Pipette, Molines or the Cellar!
- Creating Degustation Dinners matching Craft Beers and Boutique Wines with food adventures.
- How to purchase and run a winery as a team building large scale corporate game.
- Progressive dinners from one restaurant venue to another. Imagine getting into Wine Battles. Or Beer versus Wine Battles.
- Thrill designs Masterclasses with Hosted Chefs from Ridgeview, Emersons, Gartlemanns, The Verandah and Shakey Tables.
- We can have our Hunter Chefs travel to Sydney corporate events and create a special menu for a night from BBQ’s to 4 course dining experiences balanced with terrific wines.
- Hunter Valley WINE DIVINE team building activities. Gets your team on its toes! Squelching, dancing and Grape Stomping to create a wicked wine juice.
Hunter Custom Built Amazing Races from Cypress Lakes or Crowne Plaza
Teams are briefed at your selected Hunter Valley venues by professional THRILL team building facilitators. Then set off on a real Amazing Race. In your cars, mini buses, on foot or in helicopters. Route Cards will have your teams visit and experience unique Vineyards, Cellar Doors, Meet real Winemakers. Pick and Stomp your own grapes to produce and bottle your own wines. Eat local Chocolates. Drink wonderful authentic Hunter Valley Semillon and Shiraz wines. Taste test a mixture of fresh whites and bold Hunter Peppery Reds.
Mix the perfect blend of activities and unique experiences that make the Hunter Valley an exceptional corporate escape. If you can’t see your desired team building activity or event, contact THRILL. We design specially developed Hunter Valley team building fun or seriously.
– wine blending games
– wine olympics
– harvest games
– winery tours
– Archery; mobile to all venues
– hot air ballooning
– csr building Toys 4 Kids
– Golf at the Crowne Plaza or Cypress Lakes
– Segway tours
Treasure Hunt Events From
- Cypress Lakes
- Crowne Plaza
- Mercure or
- Chateau Elan Vintage Estate
Search for your very own Hunter Valley Wine Country Treasures. A real Treasure Chest is locked away and secured within the Hunter Valley finest wineries Cellar Doors. Guarded by secret Clues and tales of misadventure. Local Hunter Valley Treasure Hunt Team Building staff will take you on a Treasure Hunt journey through the popular Hunter Valley wineries such as McGuigan Wines, Broken Back, McWilliams, Lindemans, Tempus 2 & The Hunter Valley Gardens.
Including The Hunter Valley’s smelliest Cheese Shop for a washed Rind Gold or smother the cheesiness with decadent Hunter Valley Chocolates – the Cherry Liqueur is our favourite and a Chapel where you can make your corporate team building vows or wash away your sins. Enjoy a journey of Treasure Hunting fun through vineyards and further afield.
Teams are briefed at your selected Hunter Valley conference venue then embark on their mission. What better way to break out of your Hunter Valley conference room and enjoy the spoils of wine-country!
Corporate Event Entertainment Evenings for Hunter Valley Conferences
After a full day of conferencing in fabulous Venues. Then reward your teams and business delegates with tastings and evening activities that encourage interaction, laughter and shared enjoyment. THRILL provides a funtastic selection of corporate entertainment. From Trivia Games over dinner, Wine Blending and take home the wine you make, Minute 2 Win It great fun and 100% involvement. Friday Night Games, X Factor or have a Guest Speaker, Comedian, Musician or Roving entertainer liven up the crew. Our Casino Nights, Lip Sync Battles, themed Gala Dinners, Flash Mobs or Dancing beneath the stars will have delegates grooving! Ask us for Trivia, Minute To Win It, DJ’s, Music, Bands, Spicks and Specks hosted evening events for great laughs.
Quality boutique beer are most compatible with Lunch or Dinner. In Blue Tounges or Potters Brewery! Our newest and tastiest team building activities include enjoying the Beer Tasting at Lovedale. 8 New Beer Brews lined up and ready to sample at The Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza in Lovedale. There is no better way to finish a hard day of conferencing. Beer Tastings that refreshes and quenches the thirst whilst hunting local craft beer. Last week it was revenge of the Ginger Beer!
Conference Meetings that Inspire Teamwork
Avoid wasting dollars on theming chairs! Give your delegates, participants, employees, staff, clients and people real interactive experiences and activities that impress! Reward your staff directly with the type of team building encourage growth and personal development. New and exciting ways to inspire or engage teams to bond.
Survivor Activities and Corporate Event Challenges
Presently on Corporate Survivor we have a range of Team Activities to Outwit, Outlast and Out Play. Raft Building, Sling Shot Shooting, Puzzles, Search & Retrieve. With over 800 Survivor events facilitated we accommodate the best corporate challenges that are safe.
Hunter Valley Team Building Activities and Conferencing 2hrs from Sydney
Enjoy spirited wines in wineries at cellar doors, experience boutique vineyards and exceptional conferencing activities. Savour delicious tastes of Hunter Valley Master Chef Team Cook Off’s utilising the freshest Hunter ingredients and Maitland’s regional local produce from paddock to plate.
Indulge in quality Hunter Valley accommodation with superb and deluxe conferencing facilities; ensuring conference delegates are comfortable, entertained and rewarded. Roll up the corporate sleeves, tuck in the pants and squelch the grape juice.
Book a Hunter Valley conference or team building training package and receive our special Hunter Valley Coordinators Gift Pack. Including a 12 year old Hunter Valley 2004 Sparkling Shiraz. Awesome Sparkling Wine (almost Champagne) and Hunter Valley Chocolates combination.
THRILL will take care of your ultimate Corporate Escapes. Packaging Conference programs with a selection of fun Activities. From Hot Air Ballooning at Dawn. Drifting over the vineyards to exclusive wine tours. Picking and stomping grapes, barrel rolling and tasting the best Semillon and Shiraz wines. Then blending more divine Hunter Valley wine.
THRILL has dedicated Hunter Valley Conference, Meetings and Incentives staff, living in The Hunter Valley. Who are not only knowledgeable on the best wines but also Hunter Valley secrets, activities and fun corporate escapes – ripe for the picking.
Phone (02) 9630 2222 to receive expert assistance in planning your next exciting Hunter Valley conference. Complete accommodation packages, tours, meetings, incentives, rewards, gala dinners, corporate events and unique escape activities.
OK Google what activities can business teams do whilst conferencing
Plenty is the short answer. We have a fantastic selection of adventures, interactive team building experiences and fun entertainment evenings. It’s time to be looking for new activities with a refreshing wow factor for corporate groups to enjoy and experience the Hunter Valley. Exceptional corporate event and business escape ideas for all groups from 10 – 1,000 staff.
Call THRILL event planning and event planners on 02 9630 2222 to organise your next Hunter Valley Team Conference Activities blended with wines for excellence in conferencing accommodation escape packages now.