Select Charity Team Building that Helps little Kids Grow
At Thrill team events we look forward to illuminate some cheer and light on team building activities!
Here is a series of common questions re Charity Team Building for Kids Charities that we answer.
1. We would like to ask if we can perhaps select 2 different things to build, perhaps get 3 teams to build the Kitchenettes and then 3 teams building the wooden billy carts?
Yes you can have the 2 charity team building options side by side.
– the site / set up fee may vary due to sourcing and transport / deliveries of goods and materials.
2. Would there be a charity in attendance on the day with some of the kids to receive the toys that has been build, as the Directors felt it would really be meaningful if the staff see where the toys are going.
We can arrange that they come at the end of the building event or something like that.
It is a challenge to have children in attendance – as with many disadvantaged DOCS/FACS kids cannot get approval. We do seek to work-in with charities and local families and have 2 extremely disadvantaged families in the area that would be likely to attend – no extra charge.
Would your team be interested in funding the arrangement and transport for kids from the surrounding district?
3. We would also like to incorporate a the Minute to win it into the building games perhaps and was thinking of like they have to do a task and win the wood for the building, then do another task to win the screws and so on. Would we be able to incorporate something like that or does the building supplies come prepackaged in a box?
Yes we can play a series of challenge / minute 2 win it games – with count down timer and music to be presented / awarded with the materials.
4. What space requirements do we need to arrange with Venue sucvh as Gallery M, Hilton, QT, Crowne Plaza, Rydges to enable us to build the toys, can this be outside or do we need an internal space to do this?
Yes both inside or outside (weather dependent) Typical any conference room that have a team around a table / desk is suitable.
On the Thrill booking form please nominate which program, items and the number of each.
Any questions please call 0459 1111 29. We will match your group to help deserving local charities.
Please request your free kids charity team event help quote.
Learn more, enquire here;
Quotes + Free Offers * for booking your next Thrill staff event.