Customised special events where your staff, employees and people are the center of the action. From corporate driving, diving, dining, flying and playing experiences. To full scale race, ride and business team training days tailored to your exacting needs.
Or kick back and Cruise or Sail with terrific entertainment fun for everyone. Experience maximum results. Engage with the Thrill team of professionals in Sydney and on The Gold Coast.
Enjoy the time of your life while at work. Thrill Experiences takes the stress out of event planning, professional conference organisation an
Enjoy Providing Thrill Experiences Corporate Hospitality Packages
Gifts and Rewards that your staff and clients will cherish as a great reminder of your business with unique corporate hospitality.
Every year since 1995 Thrill has designed unique experiences for all size corporate groups.
From business teams of 15
- Canoeing along The Shoalhaven River to a remote campsite, Bushwalking to hidden waterfalls with breathtaking water plunges. Delicious dinners by the fire where the team can socialise, get to know each other better. Sleep under the stars or in tents on comfortable inflatable mattresses. Then bond with team initiatives, games and corporate challenge quests.
- Combining Awesome 4 Some Experiences 1/ Rally Car Driving / Go Karting 2/ Raft Building Team and Leadership Development 3/ Real White Water Rafting in Sydney on Grade 2-3 Rapids 4. Beach Volley Ball + Australian Outdoor BBQ buffet and Celebratory Drinks.
- Drift Car Experiences combined with Motor Car Driver skills training on Eastern Creeks Sydney Super Car Motorsport Park.
- Corporate Adventure Experiences through the Blue Mountains on Quests in the style of Crossing the Ditch – “James Castrission and Justin Jones – Cas and Jonesy – made history for the second time by completing the longest unsupported polar expedition of all time” quoting Celebrity Speakers online October 2017. Including Mountain Biking, Rockclimbing, Abseiling, Trekking / Bushwalking.
- Accenture corporate clients experienced the Thrill effect in September 2017 aboard Cockatoo Island with a full scale Conference session where creative ideas were discovered in a Pirate Theme. Accenture staff then journeied on a Treasure Hunt to explore Tunnels, Turbine Halls, Convicts Barracks and tall power Towers. Full catering package and the John Cadman II Captain Cook Charters vessels to whisk them away to for celebratory drinks at Barangaroo.
It’s time your corporate group enjoyed a Thrill experience. Find out how?