2. Communication improvements during team events Thrill encourages open communication to better understand one another. Breaking down barriers between staff and opening natural talk, discussion in the great outdoors whilst participating together.
3. Uestress and bring on the post Covid work Stress Relief fun: Fun interactive staff activities provide a healthy outlet. Reducing stress whilst creating a positive boost for both individual and team morale.
4. Teamwork Creativity: A change of environment with skilled proved creative activities, such as artworks, drawing, painting, sculpting, singing. Stimulates creativity, left brain thinking and inspiring innovative thoughts or solutions in lateral ways.
5. Staff building greater respect and development of trust: Thrill facilitates collaborative team building activities. That help further build trust among staff and employee team members.
6. 100% Productivity can be achieved for teams that are committed to the goal: Thrill team events provides a series of sequential team building activities that focus on maximising productivity. Getting out and about – taking a break at specific intervals, prevents project staff burnout.
7. Teams Problem-Solving together: Thrill provides facilitated professional Team-building challenges and tasks that improve staff collective problem-solving skills. We set the challenge and encourage problem solving initiative to achieve success.
8. Staff Morale Boosters: Shared experiences contribute to a positive work environment, boosting morale.
9. Sharing Empathy, Compassion, Insight into staff and gaining greater awareness through Understanding: Thrill MBTI and TMS events help team members understand each other’s working styles.
10. Employee Retention: We analyse and create Positive team culture with team and staff reward experiences and activities that helps enhance staff loyalty and employee retention.
All this can be attained without any illegal performance enhancement stimulants especially prior to Paris 2024 Olympics.