Thrill provides Way of The Warrior Tough Team training and Team Building Obstacle Course for all Outdoor Corporate Challenges and events. Races are professionally set up and conducted at any conference venues, private properties, nearby parklands or sporting facilities. On the recovery path from Covid, Connecting staff in the outdoor fresh air. Escape the boardroom and train staff with interactive reliance skills. Team development for tackling life’s and business obstacles. Thrill Obstacle course training, step by step with our professional trainers is the path to take.
Motivate Staff Training with Obstacle Challenges, Tough Mudders, Gladiators, Spartans and Tough Team Events by Thrill at all Locations
Is your team tough enough to take on a Thrilling obstacle race challenge?
Test to see if your corporate employees, workers, staff and employees have got what it takes at winning your own WAY OF THE WARRIOR – TOUGH TEAM CHALLENGE!
We Train your staff to be more resilient, empowered, confident and capable and then test our results on you.
Enjoy a blend of physical, yet fun for all team building activities that develop teamwork.
ECO CHALLENGERS, TOUGH MUDDERS, TOUGH BLOKES, RAW CHALLENGERS, SPARTANS.
Get ready for the best fun outdoor adventure events and staff team building camaraderie activities your team can handle.
Fun physical and mental challenges can be conducted at your work place, offices, Conference Venues or just down the road in a local Park. Thrill sets up our mobile obstacle challenges everywhere. But is your team tough enough? Completing a series of challenging team building activities in a fun adventure race or eco challenge. With or without the tough mud! We will toughen up your team. We can make it as easy or competitive as you like.
Teams navigate around a set arena. Completing as many activities and obstacles in a set time period as they can! Teams strategise. Lining up activities in a sequence of scoring and greater importance to their overall strategic success.
Experience Way of the WARRIOR Corporate Challenges at Conferences Venues in Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains and Private Property Gold Coast
- Sydney – Hilton, at all Novotel Hotels, Mercures, Citigates, Park Royals, Crowne Plazas, Stamfords and Sheraton On The Park.
- Sydney Olympic Park – Eco Challenges; From ANZ Stadium, Cathy Freeman Park, Pullman and Novotel Hotels, Waterview Conference Center and The Armory.
- Manly Pacific Novotel and Sebel
- Coogee – Crowne Plaza
- Southern Highlands – Peppers Manor House, Gibraltar, Craigieburn and Milton Park House.
- Blue Mountains at Lilianfels, The Fairmont Resort, The Carrington, Hydro Majestic and Mountain Heritage Lodge
- The Hunter Valley – Crowne Plaza, Peppers, Cypress Lakes
- Central Coast – Terrigal Crowne Plaza, Kooindah, Magenta Shores, The Entrance
- Melbourne -Yarra Valley Conference Venues, Great Ocean Road, Cumberland Resort Lorne
- let us know where you are and we will customise a Warrior Challenge as your next team event!
Blending Thrilling team building activities into one fun adventure race style package. Professionally hosted by THRILL adventure race experts, with excellent evaluated results, consistently.
Obstacle Course Race Team Building Activities Tackled by Tough Teams
With a balance of Physical, Cerebral, Lateral Thinking, Problem Solving and Strategic Planning activities for all Abilities, Ages and Interests. Each Australian Warrior Challenge program receives tailored content matched to suit the group of participants. Warrior Challenges are fine tuned to the route, locations, interests, skills, timing, weather, cultural considerations, dietary requirements and physical abilities of each team member. From serious corporate competition Warrior Challenges to ‘just for fun’ formats. Corporate team activities for groups in Sydney and Melbourne, companies and businesses requiring quality team building results.
Social groups for experiencing enjoyment and fun together with friendly competition. International Team Incentives in Sydney and Melbourne. Discovering iconic locations whilst enjoying unique activities that are rewarding and show off the destination.
Who is THRILL WARRIOR suitable for?
Every business and sales teams looking to improve their;
- empowerment of staff
- engagement of employees
- develop staff skills
- strengthen employee relationships
- improve mental and physical health of staff
- functional training
- re build and develop trust between managers, staff and employees
- create and deserve respect
- increase and open channels of communication
- inspire the desire for cooperation
- trust is an issue for us all – Thrill has ways to encourage and grow trust for staff
- task and team cohesion
- problem solving abilities
- collaboration and
- further develop their leadership skills.
Warrior Challenges are ideal for Conference break outs and Team Meetings for team building ice breakers or team energiser activities to stimulate thinking and networking. Corporate Planning Days & Off-Sites – fun interactions and positive friendly competition across a range of team activities. Large Scale Group Activities – for active engagement, embedding and delivering a corporate message or business value.
Corporate Challenge Events and Adventure Race Activities Built and Run IN All Locations
- Lateral thinking puzzles or problem solving
- Obstacle Challenges – over 30 activities and variations
- Underwater or underground Tunnels
- Electric Shocks
- Everest ascents
- Cliff hangers
- Berlin walls
- Rope climbs
- Team Obstacle Challenges – There’s no I in team……
- Professional Thrill staff, facilitating your Warrior team building outcomes.
Provided on Corporate Obstacle Race Challenges by Thrill
- All Warrior Challenge equipment.
- Backing music to generate the excitement
- Professional Facilitators, Hosts, Coordinators / MC’s
- Experienced instructional staff at team activity & challenge checkpoints.
- Unique Warrior Challenge team building activities
- Warrior Challenge Trophy – engraved with company details + Prizes*
- Wet weather ponchos and wet weather back up plans.
Activities and routes can be built tough to suit your team
Typically Warrior Challenges are approx 2-4hrs. Each designed to meet your requirements. THRILL Warrior Challenges are available in all Australian cities, resorts, conference centers, function venues, beaches and remote regions.
Warrior Race Team Building Activities Obstacle Course Training Benefits
- Natural flow of real team building systems
- Improved Communication skills
- Increased Cooperation
- Team Work & Accountability
- Improved Planning
- Project & Time Management
- Developing team camaraderie & interpersonal relationships
- Collaboration and integration of people
- Sharing unique team experiences
- Breaking down barriers
- Foster positive working team relationships
- Challenges are designed to improve teams!
- Problem solving, planning, leadership, communication, negotiation and team-work skills.
- Integrate team management and team development strategies
- Strengthens team bonds and develops staff inter relationships.
Fun Obstacle Challenges Improve Cooperation and Team Work
Allow us to create a brilliant exciting and engaging team building program. Designed to enable team work and increase staff morale. Ideal for conferences and developing leadership skills.
Enjoy superb Australian Obstacle Race activities and fun challenges, in a competitive race against the clock. THRILL will design and deliver your Toughen The Staff Up Experiences.
Complete the enquiry form for Free Trophy, Prizes and Professional Photography Packages*.
Call us NOW 02 9630 2222 for Fun physical and balanced mental obstacle races that get results at work.