Amazing Races and Thrill events come in all shapes and sizes to adaptable suit a variety of corporate groups, business teams and achieve the outcomes necessary to engage and reward your teams. Today Thrill director Konrad Lippmann evaluates and explains the difference between a fun factor program, mystery mix, Thrill team building sensation, explorer and the WOW factor. Team building activity levels vary according to level of content and facilitation.
Thrill team Events incorporates 5 Levels of Team Building Activity Comparison
#1 Fun Factor
– Focus is on the fun elements of a team building program or event. Intensity and challenge levels are lower. Facilitation is professional yet minimal. The activities are simplified, easy to achieve and will engage all groups. Enabling participation of all ages and abilities. Rules and structure are minimally enforced, however positive encouragement is 100%. The outcomes are enjoyment, integration, participation, laughter, positive shared experience. Examples are our Fun n Games, Mini Olympics, Fun Factor low cost Amazing Races.
#2 Mystery Mix
– allows the Thrill team to design an exciting range of activities that are fun with a mix of team building outcomes.
Medium complexity of challenges. Require coordinated teamwork approach.
– Coordinated and run within the budget, location and timing provided.
– We guarantee that with 1,700+ amazing races we deliver an excellent package to motivate your people.
# 3 Thrill Sensation
– is a high quality proven team building activities program.
Run as an engaging professional event by trained facilitators, hosts and coordinators with exceptional experiences.
Designed to be enjoyable, intelligent, challenging and rewarding.
Greater level of Facilitated, SMART activities, with all checkpoints on amazing races hosted.
This is the most rewarding program that Thrill develops to ensure maximum participation, communication, collaboration, task cohesion, and accountability. Professionally briefed and debriefed by quality facilitators.
– exploring a subject area, your team dynamics, navigating a path to success for business teams.
Journey physically or mentally to numerous destinations.
Utilising various forms of transport or techniques and methodologies to achieve the results to get to the next location or point of reference. This is the ideal level for your teams and people to experience professional outcomes. Accomplishing challenges and becoming a more focused, effective and efficient Team.
#5 Wow Factor
– brings the most amazing components into your team building activities and events.
Which can include sports cars, jet boats, flights, celebrities and guest speakers, technology and money cant buy additions to impress your clients, delegates and guests.
Thrill ensure event planning to the highest standards with no events or team building programs missed in over 16 years. We are a dedicated team that strives to make a difference for your teams and people to enjoy a THRILL. Invest in your end of year events and Christmas Celebration parties