Team building Bikes for Kids and Children’s charity is one of THRILL’s most enjoyable and heart warming Charity teamwork programs we offer. Building quality BMX stunt Bikes or 3 wheel Trikes with professional facilitated instruction and bicycle mechanics. Inspire your staff with rewarding Team Building Activities that engages, motivates, creates +ve staff interaction, opens communication channels for all corporate groups, businesses and employees with 100% engagement.
Team building Bikes for Kids and Children’s charity is one of THRILL’s most enjoyable and heart warming Charity teamwork programs we offer.
Building quality BMX stunt Bikes or 3 wheel Trikes with professional facilitated instruction and bicycle mechanics.
Inspire your staff with rewarding Team Building Activities that engages, motivates, creates +ve staff interaction, opens communication channels for all corporate groups, businesses and employees with 100% engagement.
Invest in teamwork that makes a difference to your employees whilst helping others less fortunate. Bring kids the freedom of independency owning their own two wheels. Motivational activities by participating in engaging, powerful worthwhile team development and avoid the boring team building cliches.
For 24 years; Thrill has been facilitating Australian corporate groups and business teams to build more than 2,000+ quality children’s bikes.
Bringing the freedom of cycling to local communities and deserving kids that may be disadvantaged by circumstance.
Where do we build kids bikes with busisness and corporate groups? Everywhere!
In Sydney CBD, The Rocks, Parramatta, Macquarie Park. The Hunter Valley at Conference venues even Winery Cellar Doors. In Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise. Also Cairns, Canberra ACT, South Coast and Melbourne. Most recently in Coogee at Crowne Plaza and Coogee Pavilion.
Thrill has traveled extensively around Australia building safe reliable kids bikes with corporate teamwork, construction teams, engineers, accountants, sales staff and passionate advocates in HR that value positive impact group activities.
We love supporting kids charities. Encouraging Corporate Social Responsibility CSR team building activities and growth. Empowering through the Gift of Giving. Providing engaging, rewarding team building exercises for all staff and employees learning how to professionally construct items in time for Christmas events.
Now is the time to plan your next Work Team Event and give generously to those who genuinely appreciate your teamwork. The Kids!
Thrill Facilitates Large Corporate Activity Groups Building Exceptional BMB Bikes for Tykes With 10 Team Development Activities Linked to Strategic Business Goals
- Fun Team Building with Ice Breakers and Get To Know You Better Games
– Uniting teams to construct a common goal
- Problem Solving
– resolving which parts are assembled, aligned and tensioned in which order
– ensuring the best tools are utilised in the right location by the right person
- Collaboration Exercises
– sometimes a significant bike component is held by another team. Or the expertise of brake adjustments and chain tensioning is taught to selected team members who must then share their skills across all bikes. Training others to accomplish the tasks to a specific high standard.
- Integration of staff
– Not just on one team, but united across the bike production and assembly team line
- Project Planning
– where to start, timings and accomplishing deadlines
- Train and up skill staff
– to accomplish results effectively to 96% excellence standard, efficiently
– Building teamwork and Smiling because its a meaningful Gift to children
– in our kids future and encouraging healthy active communities
– speak for themselves
- Team members learn about each other and themselves in fun games designed to create equal bike building teams.
- Activities can lead teams outdoors or be completed entirely indoors. As teams solve clues or complete fun activities.
- They acquire necessary materials and tools to build their kids bike.
- Groups discover that in order to succeed. They must assist each team performing specific skills in correctly tensioning nuts and bolts, adjusting the chain.
Ensuing brakes are adjusted effectively and safely.
- The wheels are aligned and tyre pressures up to specs.
Negotiating and swapping bike parts can be incorporated in the design.
At the conclusion of the Build a Bike team event bicycle mechanics inspect, teach and assist in adjusting the bikes ready to ride.
Teams present their Quality Control inspected bicycles to children in need from a selected partner children’s charity. eg: Unicef, Make A Wish, Stuart House, Save The Children, Starlight Foundation, Red Kite, Smith Family, Salvation Army, Barnardos, Camp Quality or Red Cross.
Select now as a great End Of Financial Year Celebration or Office Christmas Party where your team becomes Santa!
We have worked with many wonderful Australian Children’s Charities. Selecting a children’s charity partner from the following list is easy. Tell us which you would like to partner with.
Thrill communicates with local kids charity groups to ensure an excellent match of children and the style of quality bikes your teams will build.
KIDS CHARITY PARTNERS
- Variety The Children’s Charity
- Oz Child
- The Salvation Army
- The Smith Family
- Stewart House
- Life Start
- Camp Quality
- Kidz Wish
- Wesley Mission
- Mission Australia
- Dalmar House…..and many more.
We ensure that the kids bikes are received by children who are especially selected.
Thrill ensures that all bikes are excellent quality durable bikes. Well built and meet all Product Safety Australian Standards.
- We supply Cycle Mechanics to quality control the bike production process
- Professional bicycle tools and bike stands provided
- Providing charities and disadvantaged children with excellent quality bikes
- Carefully selected and built to last
- Adjusted and correctly sized Children’s Bikes Supplied
- Helmets included
– Australian standards approved Multi-Adjustable Children’s Helmets supplied with each bike
- THRILL teaches bike safety skills & correctly fits children with quality bikes & helmets
- Our philosophy is provide your staff the wow factor and build SMART bikes.
Safe suitable bikes, Mechanically excellent, Always quality controlled, Reliable and Thrilling fun to ride by kids!
Reward Your Staff with Hands on Experience Building Tykes and Kids Bikes this End Of Year and Christmas Gift Celebrations
Invest in worthwhile activities that are suitable for:
- Philanthropic community minded corporate groups and businesses
- Transforming the way that businesses think about work
- Experiencing the value of teamwork, collaboration and customer focused results
- Small or large corporate group events and activities from 10-1,000 staff
- Boosting a companies PR by giving back to the community in an appropriate manner
Corporate Charity Bike Build Event Client Testimonial by RB
Corporate Business Team Leaders Reckitt Benckiser (RB). Reports on their Build a Bike Charity Team Building event at Lilianfels in the Blue Mountains with Thrill team events.
“We carefully focused their energies to complete 5 bikes. Then directly donating the gorgeous finished products to Lifestart Children’s Charity. The feedback from the event was tremendous”. RB Rated the team building an overall rating of 100%. Level of Satisfaction: 100% Rate the Quality of Thrill coordinators: 100% Thrill Mechanical and Support Staff: 100%
“This program was very inspiring, the team were only advised the purpose of the team building 1 hour before kickoff and were keen to get into the spirit of doing something for charity. The most rewarding was knowing the bikes were going to be given to kids with disabilities. The card making was an extra incentive as it put the marketing team into a very competitive mood, wanting to outdo one another. The bike race at the end was the icing on the cake. It warmed everyone up and we became one team in the end with a common goal, have fun!”
Why did you choose this team building exercise for your team?
“Something different from the usual events we have done in the past, and the end result was giving to a charity, something tangible that we could all see and feel at the end of the day”.
Did Thrill facilitators and staff meet and exceed your requirements?
Which part of the Build A Bike Team Building Program was your teams favourite, Why?
“The finished product and the competitive edge to see who won with the best assembled bike”.
Supporting Children’s Charities Australia wide
The bikes are built by business and corporate teams in a quality driven facilitated process by THRILL team events professional and qualified staff. A sequence of activities ensure that the exercise is engaging your staff and suited to all participants regardless of skill level.
The program is designed to increase awareness of children’s charities. From the children’s needs, cycle advocacy, building local communities and teaching the skills. To putting together the mechanical components collaboratively from scratch. Providing teams real life practical skills to a professional set standard of product delivery.
There has never been a better time to build a bike as a gift for a deserving child.
Whilst promoting ecologically friendly transport and a sustainable healthy lifestyles for growing kids. Build your companies image through socially responsible corporate events! That make a child’s day and who just wants a bicycle to ride!
Experience fun team building activities either indoors and outdoors throughout Australia whilst building quality bikes for a worthy cause. The children’s bikes are of high quality and proudly assembled by teams under the supervision of our bicycle mechanics and facilitators who teach teams the skills of assembling the flat packed parts into excellent and safe bikes ready to ride away.
A 3 step inspection process of the bikes, making final adjustments before the bikes are received by the children. When the kids cannot make the time or venue. We ensure the bikes are donated or delivered with your business representative present.
Building Bikes for Tykes is suitable for Team Building Activities and Events, Conferences & CSR programs.
- As a team building activity for community minded corporate and business groups.
- Ideal for both small and large corporate group events and activities.
- From small sub teams of 2-6 working on each bike
- Through to 1,000’s of participants all building bikes at the same time as a bicycle factory assembly event.
Boost your company PR and ‘pay it forward’!
Many children would love to receive the bike your business builds. Plan a fun end of financial year corporate group celebration that provides functional team building. That have the tykes riding with a smile whilst your group smiles knowing that you’ve made a terrific charitable donation.
THRILL’s largest team building bikes corporate group of 800 built a 78 children’s BMX bikes in Sydney at Luna Park as a Team Building Exercise & reward for a leading Australian Bank in a record 1.5hrs. Every bike is triple tested and quality control inspected before being trucked to Barnado’s – The Children’s Charity, regional locations. Once at Barnardos regional centres, the kids were presented with their bikes and ASA approved standards helmets. SMILES all round!
The built bikes can be donated to local Children’s Charities with children in attendance to receive the bikes
Please help build and put a smile on a child’s face while assembling an impressive kids bike. The bike giveaway presentation with children present is sensationally rewarding. THRILL will organise a children’s charity in attendance or you can select your own charity partner.
Partner with children’s charities locally
Building Bikes as a team building exercise can be fast, but is best as a 3hr team development program. We recommend 1 hour minimum. Mixed with fun games to create energy and get pumping with excitement! We ensure successful and professionally delivered activities that deliver quality standards and safe bikes for children.
- Sydney at all offices, Conference Centers and Hotels from The Hilton to The Four Seasons, Stamford and Novotel Darling Harbour.
- Brisbane Function Centers, Offices and South Bank
- Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise Charity Team Building events at all resorts and QT hotels
- Melbourne at all conference venues and within Charity Organisations
- ACT Canberra National Convention Center NCCC, Novotel, Mantra, Crowne Plaza, QT, Quest and Mercure.
- Hunter Valley at Cypress Lakes, Sebel Kirkton Park, Chateau Elan, Hunter Resort, Peppers and the new Crowne Plaza Conference Center
- Blue Mountains Fairmont Resort, Lilianfels, Echoes, Carrington, Hydro Magestic, Mountain Heritage Lodge
- Southern Highlands Craigieburn, Centennial Winery, Peppers Manor House and Milton Park.
Previous Clients Corporate Socially Responsible CSR Team Building with Thrill
Develop community team building events with the a passionate professional team. The Corporate Socially Responsible (CSR) activities ensure that Children’s charity organisations are supported. The real benefit is felt immediately. As businesses, managers and employees receive meaningful activities that are outcome focused and professionally run.
Corporate Groups Give Generously.
100 THEISS staff Building Bikes for Children’s Charity with THRILL at Darling Harbour Novotel, Sydney. THEISS graduates experienced the fun side of Philanthropic CSR team building experiences. With playing team games to get to know each other better. Then building the bikes collaboratively. Resulting in presenting 12 local disadvantaged kids a brand new BMX stunt bike to ride.
Konrad Lippmann facilitated building tykes bikes for the Smith family at Taronga Zoo. CBA built a set of children’s bikes for Stuart House at Sydney’s Novotel. As well as a record breaking corporate event of 80 Children’s bikes in 1hr at Luna Park Sydney with CBA staff. Whilst Employers Mutual Built thrilling kids bikes in their Newcastle and Sydney Offices for Barnardos, The Children’s Charity.
Charity Bike Team Building Activities that make a wheely makes a difference
- Select the timing & location. A minimum time is 1hr to assemble and present bikes.
- Nominate Children’s Charity & Age. Each quality bike is provided with an Australians Standards Approved Helmet.
Bikes are delivered to your selected charity organisation, where teams can present the bikes or have Children receive the gifted bikes directly as an emotional and rewarding accomplishment.
Matching Corporate Socially Responsible activities with Business Objectives achieving the desired outcomes
- Facilitated Brainstorming
- Planning and Problem Solving
- Communicating effectively as a team
- Collaborate efficiently
- Identifying and utilising the hidden talents and strengths of team members
- Incorporating and developing unique talents, passions and skills.
- Have teams work together, accomplishing more for the community in which we live
- Enjoying excellent fun team bonding in a worthwhile team building process
- Timings from 2-4hrs to suit requirements in conference entrees, outdoors or board rooms.
NEW Green Machine CSR Team Building Trikes for Kids with a Disability
Green Machine Trike for Tykes Team Building is a terrific stable fun machine to steer using levers whilst being seated.
The Trikes are a great team building project. Being able to be accomplished professionally to an excellent standard in a short time frame with minimal skills. Except for teamwork of course.
Trike building is a step by step facilitated process that unites teams to communicate and collaborate effectively with tangible results. Ideal for large corporate group events at all conference venues Australia wide.
Mix and match any selection of Thrill activities. From Charity Fundraising Amazing Races as a powerful experience of journey. Where bikes can be built along the way. To Treasure Hunts that give a surprise finish.
Furniture For Families is a another terrific CSR team building idea that welcomes your corporate businesses support.
Call 02 9630 2222 to start the process of your business teams investing in real outcomes and making a difference to your communities.