Please contact Thrill events Gold Coast staff MC, events host and team coordinator Konrad Lippmann on m 0459 1111 29 . To discuss your staff business escape, corporate team development experiences or team building activities on The Gold Coast and in Surfers Paradise.
Sanctuary Cove Thrill Events
- Amazing Team Activities
- Thrilling experiences
- Pirating fun Scavenger and Treasure Hunts
- Sanctuary Survivor Challenges
- Corporate Conferencing Team Building
- Evening entertainment
- Charity Helping CSR
- Amazing Races around Sanctuary Cove or Gold Coast
- Golf and Golf Buggy Drive Days
- Mini Olympics, Archery, Dance, Group Games
- I’m a celebrity get me out of here and more..
Sheraton Grand Mirage Thrill
- Hosted Interactive Entertainment & Conferences
- Sheraton Survivor and Beach Games
- Amazing Races around Surfers Paradise
- Sand Sculpting / Beach Volleyball / Beach Games
- Wellness – Mindfulness – Yoga – Thai Chi – Fitness
- Sheraton Team Building Activities on site or off site
- Master Chef Cooking Challenges
- Corporate Events
- Cycling / E-Bikes / Theme Parks / Missions
- Dragon Boating Races / Carnivals and Regattas
Thrill Events hosts conference activities to Kick Start Covid Safe Events on The Gold Coast
Gold Coast event hot spots
- Theme Park Venues. Exciting theme parks located on the Gold Coast, with plenty of thrilling options to suit all groups.
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa. Activities by the Pool or on The Beach
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort – step outside the back door or across the road for terrific corporate adventures.
- Mantra Southport Sharks – here you can exercise your mind and body holistically.
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise – on the main path to the Gold Coast Surfers Paradise Casino where we offer a James Bond Mission style of event.
- O’Reillys Rainforest Retreat – for a luxurious eco escape in luxuriant Green behind the Gold Coast.
Since securing the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, sport, health and wellness conferences are on the rise in a positive spin off for business events on the Gold Coast. Leveraging Games momentum, Gold Coast Business Events has secured a further 36 sport, health and wellness events. Thrill events was well positioned to help handle over 50,000 delegates following the Games years. “Our Sporting Future brought together more than 250 chief executives, general managers and sports administrators”. Including The Australian Sports Commission, in conjunction with the Committee of Australian Sport and Recreation Officials.
- In excess of 25 meetings are awaiting decisions with the potential to secure more than 4,000 delegates for Surfers Paradise and surrounds.
- Gold Coast Business Events director, Anna Case stated: “With our close alignment to the world of sport, it’s now a logical choice for sporting organisations to choose the Gold Coast. As we prepare to host such a significant world class sporting event, there’s never been a better time to meet on the Gold Coast.”
- Thrill is set to kick start events and activities on the Gold Coast EOFY 2021